Old 11-08-2020, 10:31 AM   #1
danili

Female F23 Looking for my first dare :D

Dear Get Dare,

My name is Daniella, and I'm looking for my first dare!

I've been lurking on here for a long time now and finally decided to create an account and request a dare.

Why am I here:
I've experimented a lot and even though I'm not really sure what my true likes are yet, I'm very curious, open and eager to find out. I am an introvert by nature, but when I get turned on I feel much more socially daring and strong! When I was younger I had something sexually embarrassing happend to me, which made me really shy and scared to open up about that side of me in real life. I feel however now is the time to open up more, especially since COVID has really confined me to my own home and the isolation really drives me a bit nuts to be honest. So I've picked GetDare to do it, it seems like a good place to start talking with strangers about my kinky side more . I'm also curious how you guys are coping with COVID ?

About my kinky side:
So I've been experimenting ever since I was about 15, it started out really innocent but I soon found out that I have a big kinky side. I learned that I like to play with toys, I learned that I like pain, have a submissive side, that I like anal, foodplay insertions and being tied up. Since earlier this year, I have been experimenting a lot with my little side, I always knew that this was part of me but was never able to explore that part more. COVID kind of helped me, I started to wear diapers, learned how to pee in them and became somewhat incontinent (I can still control my bladder, I think). I have been wearing diapers now most of the time for over 4 months and I'm loving it.

What am I looking for:
Haha the big question I guess, well I do like to do some dares, maybe some that include my likes or make me find out more. But ultimately I'm looking for a mentor, someone who knows what they are talking about (preferably female) and are able to help me find my kinky side. I'm not sure I find that person through here, and I only just started looking but I'm hopeful this corner of the internet allows me to find that special person. I hope to become friends with that person, maybe become submissive to her aswel. Like I said I have an open mind

I also made a kik so if you want to chat, you can reach me there: danili98

That was it thank you for reading!

Love,

Dani
danili is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, mentors, toy