Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-30-2020, 04:02 AM   #1
yourMaster69

Default Training for female submissive

Hello , I am new here but not new in BDSM.I decide that i need a submissive partner(Female only)

Who Am I : My name is rahul from India.I am 24 years old,my role in BDSM is Dom.i discover this when i was 19 years old.I learn many things in BDSM & be a good Dom. My ex sub recently married. So now i am looking for partner.

Why this ads : You already know why this ads because i am looking for a partner(if you want short time then short time & if you want long time relationship then it will be a long.)Its depends on you baby.

what i look for: A female who is also looking for Master/Dom/Daddy.I am looking for who follow my order / who obey my rules / who know her position / who want to discover more fantasy with me. / who is honest & loyal

My Kinks : I want to control you.I will give you pain as a punishment. I will control your orgasm..I will inspect your whole body.. I will tease you extreamly.. I will spank you..I will humiliate you little..i will give you homework..I order you that dance/sing for me..

My limits: i am against into anything illegal
Knife play,cut,scared,blackmailing. But i will always respect your limits also so dont worry about it..

If you like my ads & want to know more about me then how do you contact with me???? I prefer kik application if you have a account its cool if you have not just create a account & message me .

My kik id is : crisrahul

So dont waste your & my time just pm on kik or if you dont like kik message me here & tell me your favourite application..
---- Thank you
yourMaster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 03:31 PM   #2
yourMaster69

Default Update

What are you doing all?? Still not get any message from you😶.why???
Message me on kik baby. I am waiting for you..You will get punishment if you late too much😡.
I will control you by strict rules you should have to follow..if you can't follow properly i will give you punishment based on you kink.
If you like humiliation/punishment/nipple play /control whatever come to me i will fullfill your fantasy baby.

How to communicate with me??
I like kik application. My kik id : crisrahul
Old 12-24-2020, 07:39 AM   #3
yourMaster69

Default For Male sub

Male subs also can apply. My kik id : crisrahul

Ping me on kik.
Old 12-24-2020, 08:27 AM   #4
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Sir...........

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things
aforapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 05:20 AM   #5
yourMaster69

Default Update

still looking for female sub only.hurry up. I will control you by set of rules./set of tasks/ i will humiliate you. I will train you. My kik id : misstreattosub
Pm me fast. I am waiting darling😊

Advertisements
Kink Talk