Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-04-2022, 09:48 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default How worried are you about being seen with risky nudity?

Is this something that plays on your mind much or not much of a concern

Maybe it depends on the location/level of risk

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 09:52 AM   #2
Darkmoonwolf

Depends on location, time of day. But yes, i do worry about being seen. I WANT to be seen in my birthday suit. I DONT wanna be taken away by police. So its a constant seesaw effect with me. Ill go out get excited, get naked in my car. Then suddenly have second thoughts. Thats why i like having this and kik where i will want to complete dares people give me. And if i dont get a nasty forfeit.

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darkmoonwolf for this post:
Old 04-04-2022, 12:45 PM   #3
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

For me its mostly who. I have no issues with many that I don't know. On the other hand I don't want the risk where I could be seen by close friends and family. Its also must be in a location that's legal so I don't tend to do much outdoors.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 04:37 PM   #4
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

It depends where I am. If I'm somewhere far away, like on vacation or something, then I'm not too worried about being seen by strangers. But I worry a lot closer to home, I would hate to get caught and that person be my neighbour, or I see them at work, or something like that.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 03:41 AM   #5
SilverBlue

Information being seen with risky nudity

Risk kinda comes in two flavours;
A. risqué nudity of a sexual nature
B. nudity with a high chance of being seen

So, I've been made to masturbate by my apartment windows, which is moderate risk. There is a chance someone might crane their neck to look up (especially at night when I'm illuminated) and there's nothing much I can do but hope they don't make a deal out of it. But at least I'm at home with some security.

When I'm outdoors, the risk is higher because I'm pretty much doing public exposure (and might be tied) and I'm betting on not being found and if I am, that the person is not the type to harass us or complain to the police. People I've asked about public exposure and what they would do if they found someone naked, were generally ok to just check in on me, see that I was OK and leave it at that. Of course they're doms and switches, so have a bias.

But role playing that I've been caught can be almost as fun. A Dom or Master willing to take on the role of a stranger who finds me naked and plays out the fantasy can be exciting. But yeah, getting caught doing sexual role play in public (even if we try to be discrete) is still a possibility and we just hope that they'll be understanding and hopefully even appreciative

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 12:10 PM   #6
Brickstone

Yeah, it inhabits me quite a bit, but I try not to let it consume me and decide to carry on regardless. In the past I wasn't afraid until I got caught and it lowered by confidence, but I'm trying to get back into the groove again.

Likes: Exhibitionism, online exposure (especially on socials), piss, deepthroating and oral training, buttplugs, sagging, sexy underwear, ABDL (especially diapers), humiliation
Interested in: Toilets & pup play, blackmail (sometimes)
Limits: Family, friends, scat, illegal, permanent, anal sex, pain, animals

Telegram: Ignorantus (current), Brickstoning (former)

Won't show face in exhib content. Will hide certain parts of my ID.
Brickstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 05:37 AM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

My only concern is from a legal perspective. We live in a prudish world (in many areas), so simple nudity without anything sexual is still looked at as being wrong.

So I try to minimize any legal risk where the police might be called, but not as worried if someone sees me.

Because the 2 are at odds with each other, it means I'm not walking down the main street at noon naked or through the mall naked. And it does mean that I'm often trying to go unnoticed as well, depending on where it is and whether nudity might be ok.

Even when taking dares from someone on here, I may ask for a change on an aspect of the dare to minimize that risk without trying to change the whole dare.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 01:29 PM   #8
NewAndNervous

When I was in 7th through 9th grade, some friends and I played games, in which the loser had to do a dare, which was often naked. Dares included streaking, being bound to a utility pole, etc. One night, at around 1:00 AM, the four of us went to pool of a condominium complex that bordered our neighborhood, removed all of our clothes, dove in and swam a lap naked.

The risk of being caught made these kind of thrilling and they were fun.

While that was fun as a teenager, as an adult, I would not do a dare in which anyone could see me naked. For one thing, it is not fair to do that to someone who doesn't want to see a naked person. In addition, it is illegal, with significant consequences.

As a kid, if caught, you could probably get away with the idea that it's just kids doing stupid things. As an adult, that wouldn't work.
Old 11-16-2023, 11:46 AM   #9
DareFiend
getDare Addict

My approach to nudity in outdoor/public places is this:

I very much want to be nude there.

I am not interested in the idea of exposing myself to anyone. I'm not that kind of exhibitionist. So while I want to be nude, I will take on the risk of being spotted accidentally, but not deliberately.

Not only do I not want to get caught for legal reasons; I also don't want to offend someone who doesn't want to see me nude.

But that doesn't stop me from being nude in many places - I enjoy the thrill of the freedom of being without clothes in public.

Complicated, confusing ... I know. Sorry!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 04:39 PM   #10
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Is this something that plays on your mind much or not much of a concern

Maybe it depends on the location/level of risk
it depends on the risk itself and the plausible deniability.

If I can have some deniability if caught like hanging naked for an extended time in a locker room I don't just not worry I want it.

If the risk is strangers trying to do something sexual to me sometimes I crave it other times I just don't worry

If the risk is embarrassment I get anxious but not worried

if the risk is legal or social trouble yeah that terrifies me.
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 09:24 AM   #11
ondra1989

Only the law and ethics (children, un-interested people in general) holds me back from exhibiting more...

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk