Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
TheReborn

Default 20/f Home alone for a week

Hi everyone, my parents have just left for a week long holiday and I have the house all to myself and was wondering if I could get some dares from you.

My main interests are: Diapers, humiliation, semi-public, wedgies, toilet control, underwear dares.

My limits are: Pain, insertion, fully public, consuming waste, permenant and social suicide.

Hope you can all spare the time, will leave details on how things went as I do them
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:49 AM   #2
Why Not

Send a message via AIM to Why Not

While home you will be naked and only allowed to crawl. You are to pee standing and always be hairless from the neck down with slut written on your mound
Why Not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:52 AM   #3
thefunman
getDare Succubus

when you go out into public yo must wear a diaper under you clothes. And you will use the diaper when you have to pee or poop. Have fun!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:59 AM   #4
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) You should wear diaper. You may leave toilet at 3,6,9,12 AM/PM only. So if you want pee other time you may use diaper.
2) Roll die at morning. It is number of underwear you must wear today at same time. If you want not wear so many pieces of underwear, you should not wear it today.
3) Next orgasm you must get with your hands behind back without vibrating things.
4) Every day do this dare for choosing clothes for going outdoor for 45 minutes:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83381
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:00 AM   #5
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Go for a walk around the block in just your bra and panties. Enjoy!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:36 AM   #6
dmoney
getDare Devil

At school, home, etc.:

Carry a roll of toilet paper around in your purse. Whenever you start getting wet with your pussy juices, pull off a square of the TP and wipe yourself out in a conspicuous area. Somewhere people go, but not unless they are really venturing to that area. Place the paper in a spot where it will be seen, but not blantantly obivous to the eye that it's there. Keep track of the papers. At the end of the day, go back and see if anyone picked them up.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:41 AM   #7
FIREnICE

Its time to clean the bathrooms! First, strip naked. Then,find the following..something to gag yourself with(ball gag if you have one..or like a belt or tie)..duct tape or some other strong tape..tiolet bowl brush..lipstick/make-up.

After you collect those items, go to bathroom that has large mirror so you can see yourself. Tie up your hair in two ponytails. Make them real tight and off to each side. Apply bright obnoxious makeup to yourself while standing in front of mirror. Apply ball gag. Tape your tits together. This section about toilet brush is removed for the following but not limited to these safety issues: germs on the toilet brush along side risks of it catching on something, and or the risk of falling back and causing substantial damage. if you want to keep the anal part use a vegetable or something designed for anal purposes. . Tape your ass cheeks together.

Admire yourself in mirror. Take a pic if you want so you will remember how you should apear when you need to clean toilets.

Clean toilets in each bathroom in your home.

Admire yourself in EVERY mirror in your home after you clean the toilets and take a pic of yourself in every one of those mirrors.

Spankings, Edging, Mild-Moderate Pain, Watersports, BDSM, CFNM, group play, dares..and more!

NO-NO's: Playing w/ Poo, Animals, Minors, Illegal, Family, Permanent

PM me your dares or truths!..Pretty much anything goes..if I don't like it, I will tell ya!

http://formspring.me/FIREnICE13

Dare junkie!

Last edited by Star Shadows; 09-06-2011 at 07:42 AM.
FIREnICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #8
TheReborn

Ok cheers guys, I will start all of these tomorrow, but anymore ideas would be much appreciated
Old 09-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Put the garbage outside only wearing a long thsirt and flipflops.
Get the mail wearing a towel wrapped around you (only a towel!;-))

Get naked bottom down, put red lipstick on your pussy lips and 'kiss' a white paper laying on the ground.

Go to a clothing shop, take skirt and tank top one or two sizes too small, get completely naked in the changing stall, put the clothes on and admire yourself in a mirror outside the cubicle. Get then naked again with the curtain slightly open, and hand the too small clothes to the attendaent and ask for larger ones.

When it rains, go for a walk in white tshirt, no bra.
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:30 AM   #10
Mellman

Send a message via AIM to Mellman Send a message via MSN to Mellman Send a message via Yahoo to Mellman
Default This is a guy.....

Here is part of what he emailed me:

"I'm about 5ft 10 with brown shoulder length hair, i weigh around 130lbs and have a very slender frame for a male, I also have around a 6 inch penis when erect"
Mellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:59 AM   #11
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellman View Post
"I'm about 5ft 10 with brown shoulder length hair, i weigh around 130lbs and have a very slender frame for a male, I also have around a 6 inch penis when erect"
She's probably messing with your head, but it might also be that she's transgendered. The penis factor would definitely change the dare requirements in some cases.

@TheReborn: Hey, if you've got a penis let us know! There's so many embarrassing things one can be dared to do with their penis, you're just wasting an opportunity!

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #12
TheReborn

Ok, I will be honest I am indeed biologically male but am transgendered, I know I shouldn't have posted myself as female and only did it under the advice of my former master who said it would help get more dares from others. I have since left this master, and promise to never do such things again. I apologise unreservedly for this.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #13
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReborn View Post
Ok, I will be honest I am indeed biologically male but am transgendered, I know I shouldn't have posted myself as female and only did it under the advice of my former master who said it would help get more dares from others. I have since left this master, and promise to never do such things again. I apologise unreservedly for this.
Are you post or pre op? If post op, then as far as im concerned, you're female, even pre op, I'd still consider you female :P hehe
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:10 AM   #14
PollyThunder

Oh, come on. If you are a trans woman then you're still a woman. That's how you identify and you are NOT lying, and you definitely do not need to apologize.
Likes: being dared to expose and dildo myself around the house(outside of sisters room), dares that hold my pussy open, squirting in shared beverages in the fridge, pissing and/or shitting outside of sisters bedroom door or window, tying and pumping my clit, finding objects around the house to stretch my cunt

Toys: butt plug, rope, medium dildo, big dildo, clit pump

Photobucket - lilpolly

Password - pollystits
PollyThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #15
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReborn View Post
I've seen a few people post as "tg m>f", which works well if you want sexual kinds of dares. Otherwise, identify yourself as how you function socially, either "transgender" or "female". DO NOT beat yourself up for not knowing how to present yourself, because you do have a challenge few others have.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk