Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-18-2018, 10:03 AM   #16
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default tied

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What is your favourite position to be tied up in or tied to?

Do you prefer to be fully nude?
I have only been tied a couple of times always fully nude this is one of those times
This is another story of when I was at my friend sue's.
We were sat in sue's kitchen one morning drinking coffee as usual before going to work ,when sue told me it was her sisters 18 in just over a weeks time and she had no idea what to get her for a present .I had only met the girl once and to be honest I had no idea either.We bounced a few ideas off each other and decided they were all rubbish as she wanted to give her something out of the ordinary .In the end it was time for work and off we went and didn't give it much more thought .

On the Friday evening ,I had just finished in the kitchen ,when the land lord walked in and said he didn't need me to work the next day as they had something on and wouldn't be opening .I thought it strange but thought no more about it .As we were leaving the land lord turned round to sue and said "enjoy your weekend "and smiled . I should have smelled a rat then but I didn't . I dropped sue home and said I was heading home to get some sleep . As she got out the car ,she asked if I would see her in the morning as we both had a day off work . I told her I would be over for coffee as usual and asked if she had anything planned of course the answer was no ,not particularly but she would think of something exciting to entertain ourselves . I waved and drove off home to bed .

I got there about 8.30 the next morning and sue had the coffee ready and we sat drinking it in the kitchen making small talk .

Helped her with her house work and sorting her kids as her mum hadn't arrived as we were there ,she normally sat the kids so sue could work .

About mid morning the door went ,it was her mum arrived to pick the kids up . We sorted the kids got them away with her mum and went back in the kitchen . I asked how come her mum had taken the kids and she told me it was to give us some time to our selves and she had something kinky planned .

I was already naked by then ,as soon as the kids left off came the clothes . She led me into the living room and had me sit down in a chair ,it was then that I noticed all the nylon rope on the floor it hadn't been there earlier . She asked if she could tie me too the chair which of course I let her do . I trusted her and thought it was some kinky game she wanted to play

She made sure I was completely helpless then started stroking me I was hard in no time then just left me .She kept coming and stroking me back to hardness every now and again for about 45 minutes and smiling and saying nothing .

All of a sudden the door bell went and she went out to answer it closing the living room door on her way out .

I thought she is bound to get rid of who ever it was and waited for her to return .The door closed and all went quiet.The living room door opened and there was sue her sister and 3 other of her sisters friends . Sue turned round to me who was sat there in shock and said ,"I hope you don't mind ,I wanted to give my sister something really special for her 18 and asked her sister what she thought . Her sister asked what they could do and sue told them what ever they liked .

Well let me tell you they were not lost for things to do and by early evening I had blown my load so many times I was just about firing blanks and my poor cock was really tender .I had fucked ,fingered and eaten all 3 of those lovely pussies and I was in heaven .

Sue and I were unable to do anything for 2 days as it was just far to tender to touch .

Last edited by rhode64; 05-18-2018 at 10:05 AM. Reason: cancel spaces
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 12:15 PM   #17
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Spread eagle on the bed. Only wearing bodypainting, a ball gag and a bra, some high heels or some other feminization stuff
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 12:03 AM   #18
Bahia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
How.....................!?
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/hogtie1.php

This site has a bunch of self bondage techniques and stories.

Likes: Bondage, feet, gags, rope, tape, online play, light anal play, light pain, kidnap/abduction role play, cross dressing, humiliation, dirty talk, receiving/giving dares/tasks

Limits: family/friend, piss/scat, public, extreme pain.
Bahia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 01:09 AM   #19
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahia View Post
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/hogtie1.php

This site has a bunch of self bondage techniques and stories.
Thanks for the tips!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 12:03 PM   #20
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Naked... and would LOVE a hardcore BDSM thing. Bound in a professional device and all, helpless...

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 12:18 AM   #21
vickyp

Send a message via Yahoo to vickyp
Default Tied up

Nude on my back with my legs spread and tied back.

I feel very vunerabl that way and all of me is exposed.
vickyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 04:45 PM   #22
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Quote:

Frog tie hogtie spread eagle.. really anything that keeps my legs forced apart

Clothed in a dress or skirt or nude doesn’t matter to me

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 04:58 PM   #23
Keira.Knightley
Distinguished Member

Keira likes being hogtied, laying on her front. This way, she can roll around and struggle all she wants, but is still stuck in the right position.

Keira's Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Keira 's PM Dares

Crossdressing outfits

Keira's AMA

Permanently transformed into Keira Knightley!

WILL REFER TO MYSELF AS KEIRA AT ALL TIMES! SHE CANNOT USE "I". PM HER A PUNISHMENT IF SHE FAILS!

Transformed since August 11, 2017
Keira.Knightley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 02:13 PM   #24
Vaylex

What is your favorite position to be tied up in or tied to?

Spread eagle makes me feel the most exposed. If I'm getting fucked I prefer to be bound in doggystyle cuz it's humiliating and also allows me to be spit roasted.

Yes, other than a few accessories like clothespins on my nipples
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 11:45 PM   #25
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I think my favorites are either 'spread eagle' standing, or bent over a table/bench.

And, yes, naked and blindfolded.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 05:20 AM   #26
huns221

Male

Well, I'll try to describe the position.
Being on my knees, legs spread, fixed to the floor. I'm bent over a piece of wood under my waist. Hands tied together behind my back and pulled up with a rope, holding my upper body. My head is hold back with rope tied to my hair.
If I'm not being fucked my head is connected to an anal hook in my ass, if im being fucked it is attached tu the piece of wood.
And there are some small weights (50g) hanging on nipple clamps, my cock is in a chastity cage.
And of course naked 😃

My other favourite is tied to a bench, face up, plug in my ass, pillow under my head and women sitting on my face, teasing my cock, not letting me cum

Sadly neither of them happened to me, but if I had a chance I would not hesitate

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:12 AM   #27
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Fully nude. Hog Tied. I did it with a guy I met online, but he was nice. I loved him tying me and the fear that I barely knew this guy. I was naked and then bound, but he was fairly gentle, and although good at tying, not good at teasing and gentle.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk