Old 05-15-2018, 04:45 PM   #1
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Default 18/f vacation dares

Hey everyone I’m brand new here but thought this would be a good place to start. I am leaving for vacation with my family this weekend and I am looking for some really risky public dares while we are gone. I just graduated so my parents said they are gonna give me my space and let me do my own thing so I should have lots of time to do some dares. I promise I will reply in detail after completing each dare! Thanks for anyone who helps!
Cutegurlie1493 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cutegurlie1493 for this post:
Old 05-15-2018, 05:02 PM   #2
Bartho

What kind of vacation and for how long? Dares might be different for a trip to the beach than say a boat cruise or to like France or something.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 05:02 PM   #3
bananabob
Distinguished Member

What kind of vacation/where? Beach? Somewhere with a pool? Somewhere with lots of people or somewhere quiet and secluded?

What about your likes and limits? Any toys available?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 05:07 PM   #4
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Sorry I wasn’t specific enough. We are going to the beach. We will be at a big hotel but I can get away from my family on the beach and they will be in bed early every night so nights are really good for me.

Limits are messy and anything my family will see

Likes are public, masterbation, some anal, misty public though

I have 3 dildos one small vibrating one and 2 larger penis shaped ones
Old 05-15-2018, 05:12 PM   #5
getdaring
getDare Devil

How long are you going for? What is it you hoping to get out of doing dares? Do you want just want to do some different crazy stuff? Are you looking for any embarassing dares?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 05:12 PM   #6
masterslayer

Don't wear any panties on the entire trip unless it's really necessary. Also, while you're in the water, take off your bikini bottoms atleast once on the entire trip.
It'd be fun to have something stuffed inside your pussy the time you're at the beach too.
Goodluck!
masterslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 05:13 PM   #7
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Well the obvious place to start is with your swimwear at the beach - it needs to be appropriately revealing.

As for an actual dare.....how about your bikini top becoming 'accidentally' untied while in the water and you don't notice straight away?
Old 05-15-2018, 05:14 PM   #8
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
How long are you going for? What is it you hoping to get out of doing dares? Do you want just want to do some different crazy stuff? Are you looking for any embarassing dares?
We will be there Saturday to Saturday, and both crazy and embarrassing, as long as it won’t get me arrested and it’s within my 2 limits I’ll try pretty much anything
Old 05-15-2018, 05:15 PM   #9
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Well the obvious place to start is with your swimwear at the beach - it needs to be appropriately revealing.

As for an actual dare.....how about your bikini top becoming 'accidentally' untied while in the water and you don't notice straight away?
I only wear bikinis so I think they will be fairly revealing :P. And I’ll definitely do your dare, but do you want my top to fall off or just come untied?
Old 05-15-2018, 05:17 PM   #10
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterslayer View Post
Don't wear any panties on the entire trip unless it's really necessary. Also, while you're in the water, take off your bikini bottoms atleast once on the entire trip.
It'd be fun to have something stuffed inside your pussy the time you're at the beach too.
Goodluck!
I don’t know when it would be “necessary” to wear panties but I’ll bring a pair just in case, and I’ll do the second dare in the ocean the first day we are there
Old 05-15-2018, 05:23 PM   #11
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie1493 View Post
I only wear bikinis so I think they will be fairly revealing :P. And I’ll definitely do your dare, but do you want my top to fall off or just come untied?
I want it to fall off before you notice

For another dare, go bikini shopping and ask a male employee or other shopper to help you choose out something nice. Try it on and model it for them, ask them their opinion, but make sure you've started with a size you know is going to be too small.
Old 05-15-2018, 05:26 PM   #12
getdaring
getDare Devil

have you got any nice dresses? you should go to a public bathroom and tuck a dress into the back of your underwear before coming back out like that as if nothing is wrong.

what do you plan on doing when you are not with your parents? can the dares involve strangers? and would you like some little challenges?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 05:30 PM   #13
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
have you got any nice dresses? you should go to a public bathroom and tuck a dress into the back of your underwear before coming back out like that as if nothing is wrong.

what do you plan on doing when you are not with your parents? can the dares involve strangers? and would you like some little challenges?
I’m not supposed to wear underwear the whole trip because of another darebut I’ll wear them just for this dare

When my parents aren’t around I’ll be at the beach if I don’t have any dares but I can drive to other places to do dares. Dares can involve strangers, and can be around my family as long as it doesn’t involve getting intentionally seen by them, and I would love lots of little challenges
Old 05-15-2018, 05:32 PM   #14
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
I want it to fall off before you notice

For another dare, go bikini shopping and ask a male employee or other shopper to help you choose out something nice. Try it on and model it for them, ask them their opinion, but make sure you've started with a size you know is going to be too small.
Ok first dare definitely will do, and second one do You want me to expose myself to the clerk or just model the tiny bikini? I didn’t understand entirely
Old 05-15-2018, 05:33 PM   #15
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie1493 View Post
Ok first dare definitely will do, and second one do You want me to expose myself to the clerk or just model the tiny bikini? I didn’t understand entirely
Just model the tiny bikini and ask them for their opinion.
The following user says Thank You to bananabob for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, girl, public, teen, vacation