Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-02-2018, 05:30 AM   #1
DemonDare

Target Used by Strangers?

I saw a dare similar to this, and although there were many safety concerns, the idea still turned me on a lot.

It was along the lines of contact someone of gD, tell them your address or where to meet you and a time, leave you door unlocked, strip naked and bind yourself, put ear plugs in, bend over something and blindfold yourself and wait for them to arrive and use you.

What are people's thoughts on this? It makes me so horny thinking about being used like that, just letting a stranger use your ass or your pussy...
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 06:00 AM   #2
trying
getDare Sweetheart

stragnger sex is exciting...risky but very exciting
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 06:22 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Hm... since I'm a guy I don't think there would be many applicants to use me, except maybe some other guys and I wouldn't really want a guy to use me.
Besides, it's extremely risky and who knows what kind of psychopath I would invite into my home.
The thought doesn't turn me.... unless it was a girl and not a stranger.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 07:13 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDare View Post
I saw a dare similar to this, and although there were many safety concerns, the idea still turned me on a lot.

It was along the lines of contact someone of gD, tell them your address or where to meet you and a time, leave you door unlocked, strip naked and bind yourself, put ear plugs in, bend over something and blindfold yourself and wait for them to arrive and use you.

What are people's thoughts on this? It makes me so horny thinking about being used like that, just letting a stranger use your ass or your pussy...
I did something similar to this to my ex wife before we were married and just bf and gf .It was a dare
Near where we lived was a wood with paths cutting through it where a lot of the local kids hung out in summer .People walked their dogs it was also a place for sex etc.
We often used to go for naked walks hiding our clothes at the beginning of the wood and spending the day naked before going back for our clothes .
One such day I brought some rope and blindfold and dared her to let me tie her naked to a tree .She trusted me too much and allowed me to do so.
I blindfolded her and made a lot of noise pretending to walk away and not answering when she called me .
It was a set up and I hid and watched while my best mate found her and had sex with her then left without a word as agreed .I left her a further 10 minutes before making a lot of noise coming back and asking her what happened while I untied her .She believed for ages that it was me until one day while having a drink in our local my mate let slip her face was priceless .
It was such a turn on and wasn't the last time she had sex with others while I watched .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:35 AM   #5
DemonDare

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
I did something similar to this to my ex wife before we were married and just bf and gf .It was a dare
Near where we lived was a wood with paths cutting through it where a lot of the local kids hung out in summer .People walked their dogs it was also a place for sex etc.
We often used to go for naked walks hiding our clothes at the beginning of the wood and spending the day naked before going back for our clothes .
One such day I brought some rope and blindfold and dared her to let me tie her naked to a tree .She trusted me too much and allowed me to do so.
I blindfolded her and made a lot of noise pretending to walk away and not answering when she called me .
It was a set up and I hid and watched while my best mate found her and had sex with her then left without a word as agreed .I left her a further 10 minutes before making a lot of noise coming back and asking her what happened while I untied her .She believed for ages that it was me until one day while having a drink in our local my mate let slip her face was priceless .
It was such a turn on and wasn't the last time she had sex with others while I watched .
Lucky girl! I would just love to have someone use me like this while all I can do is let it happen. It turns me on the idea that they could do anything to me and I couldn't stop it, I would just have to enjoy it while a stranger used my ass and filled me up...
Old 05-02-2018, 09:06 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Lucky girl! I would just love to have someone use me like this while all I can do is let it happen. It turns me on the idea that they could do anything to me and I couldn't stop it, I would just have to enjoy it while a stranger used my ass and filled me up...
Never been used by a stranger but used by a friends sister and her mates while tied naked to a chair that was a buzz as none had even seen me naked before .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 02:42 AM   #7
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

I've never done this before for the obvious safety concerns, but it is deff. A big fantacy of mine. I love the idea of being publicly used while all I can do is take it.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 03:13 AM   #8
Craptacular

I have had that experience.

Someone else, I did not really know the person, found the people and send them to my hotel room.

That is was in a hotel room matters here: whoever used me is recorded by cctv. Should anything bad happen, the person can be recognised.

A great experience never felt so used and slutty before. Good to serve people as an anonymous sex doll.

Kinks: exhibitionism, voyeurism, online Exposure, chastity, pee, verbal humiliation, cbt, cfnm, strangers, body writing, punishment, bladder control.

Unsure: face slapping, forced-bi, anal insertion, hypnosis, blackmail

Limits: illegal, drugs, scat, visible and/or permanent markings, social destruction, findom, family, feminisation, line writing, diapers, full body shaving, teamviewer.

Kik crap.tacular

Bdsm.org test results
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 04:30 AM   #9
DemonDare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craptacular View Post
I have had that experience.

Someone else, I did not really know the person, found the people and send them to my hotel room.

That is was in a hotel room matters here: whoever used me is recorded by cctv. Should anything bad happen, the person can be recognised.

A great experience never felt so used and slutty before. Good to serve people as an anonymous sex doll.
I am jealous, and despite the safety concerns that is definitely the best idea. I'd love to hear about it in more detail
Old 05-19-2018, 01:23 PM   #10
striker101

I've never tied myself up or blindfolded myself, but there was a guy that always wanted me naked on my bed waiting for him when he came over. That alone was really hot, especially when he brought another guy with him for a threesome.

Taking it that much further would be incredibly hot, if I felt safe enough I'd definitely try it.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #11
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

While I don't think I could actually let myself do this (I'm huge on safety / security / privacy), it is an appealing idea to have a female I don't know come by with a strap-on and use me. >.> While I was restrained.
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 09:29 AM   #12
dinesh

I'd love to do this, but as it is its too much of a safety/security concern, but if that can be resolved then sure.

One way I can think of resolving it is by having a third person (someone who you trust, such as your spouse or master/mistress) involved and get them to set up the whole thing, including meeting the person in advance and vetting them, discussing the rules, limits, etc. While you would be knowing nothing, not even the gender, or what limits have been discussed, etc. This could give a better safety net while at the same time having even greator suspense. You would only have the person you trust to rely on.

PM Dares

Likes: denial, edgeing, bondage, light/medium cbt, spanks, pee holding, photo, temperature play, wax play, food, exposure, hidden public, will try almost anything once.

Dislikes (may do): scat, piss play, post orgasm torture

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, anything to do with meat/meat products.
temp limits: video
Skype live:dineshchand7
Kik: dineshchand7
dinesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 03:31 PM   #13
Vaylex

Quote:

It's definitely a fantasy but not something I'd ever do with an actual stranger.
Being bound and fucked is something that really turns me on and while the blindfold is fine, I'd rather not but ear plugs in so I can hear them degrade me
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 04:14 PM   #14
BoredMama

I don't think I'd ever do it in reality with a complete stranger, but it is a super hot idea! I would definitely try it with someone I knew though
BoredMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 11:41 PM   #15
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

it is on my bucket list. I have tried it once or twice, but never managed to get taken advantage of while I was "helpless"...

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, free whore, rape play, stranger