Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-24-2019, 09:53 AM   #1
running_man

Default Riding a roller coaster without panties?

Ladies, have you ever been to a leisure park or fair riding a roller coaster in a short skirt or dress and without panties? How well did it work out for you, or the others around you?

Since my gf and I have been to a leisure park last weekend I'm thinking about how I could convince her to do me that favour.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 08:54 PM   #2
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Getting caught on a roller coaster would be extremely hard. You will need to be clearly visible outside all those huge "safety belts" that only roller coasters have (even fighter planes don't have those cushions).

I would say, go for it!

How would I convince her? Easy..."Slavegirl, get in there, now!!!"

As for the commando part... that is one of her rules... she is commando 24/7...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:33 PM   #3
running_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Getting caught on a roller coaster would be extremely hard. You will need to be clearly visible outside all those huge "safety belts" that only roller coasters have (even fighter planes don't have those cushions
You are right. More precisely I also had in mind the moment of getting on and off those rides. Does not only apply to roller coasters but also other attractions. Sometimes you have to take a bigger step to get in or out. Depending on the length of her skirt it could be tricky for her not to expose herself in this situation.

In our relationship there's no permament dom or sub role. Sometimes I assume the slave role for a certain period and sometimes she does. I think she's daring enough to do that one but I'm sure I will have to pay a price for that.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:37 AM   #4
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
You are right. More precisely I also had in mind the moment of getting on and off those rides. Does not only apply to roller coasters but also other attractions. Sometimes you have to take a bigger step to get in or out. Depending on the length of her skirt it could be tricky for her not to expose herself in this situation.

That's right. I did not even consider that. Personally, I do not tolerateroller coasters, so... But given this factor, I might now have my slavegirl ride one, and order her to not get out until I personally invite her to do so... He he...

Quote:
In our relationship there's no permament dom or sub role. Sometimes I assume the slave role for a certain period and sometimes she does. I think she's daring enough to do that one but I'm sure I will have to pay a price for that.

That's one of the many advantages I get from being a master and not a switch! I can (and do) order her to do more daring stuff without fear she will do the same to me.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 07-25-2019, 09:33 AM   #5
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I saw a girl in a dress on one of those parachute type rides have her dress fly up so you could see her bra and panties. I'm not sure if it was "intentional" or not but it was still a nice view.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tzzzr for this post:
Old 07-25-2019, 12:41 PM   #6
running_man

Quote:
That's right. I did not even consider that. Personally, I do not tolerateroller coasters, so... But given this factor, I might now have my slavegirl ride one, and order her to not get out until I personally invite her to do so... He he...
Which skirt length would you still regard as appropriate when worn commando? I just remembered there are also minors or families in that kind of parks that of course shall not be involved.

Quote:
That's one of the many advantages I get from being a master and not a switch! I can (and do) order her to do more daring stuff without fear she will do the same to me.
Of course that's an advantage. But if life chose a different role for you...
Old 07-25-2019, 04:50 PM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Which skirt length would you still regard as appropriate when worn commando? I just remembered there are also minors or families in that kind of parks that of course shall not be involved.
True, it would not be...

Old 07-26-2019, 05:17 AM   #8
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

I have many time when I was younger,not something I would do now because of so many kids.
It went well,no one noticed or anything but I didn't ride anything that would cause my dress to fly up but it did make it easier for my then boyfriend to finger me

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kaitlyn1386 for this post:
Old 07-26-2019, 05:39 AM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Did he? Many times we don't get the hint...

Old 07-26-2019, 08:51 AM   #10
running_man

We decided to do something different. We will go to a lake tomorrow, walk around and relax. Maybe we will hire a boat which could cause similar trouble to get in and out. But it's not yet clear what we will wear. Finally we decided to make a game out of this, each of us betting on a soccer team.

If my team wins by 1 goal difference she will go commando in a mini skirt (30 cm) of my choice. If the difference is 2 it will be a micro skirt (something 22 to 25 cm) of my choice, no panties either. 3 or more goals difference means I will additionally choose a top for her that she will wear without a bra to make her walk of shame perfect.

If her team wins by 1 goal difference I will be wearing a bermuda without underwear. 2 goals means a skimpy tanktop of her choice additionally. And 3 goals or more I will also get my legs shaved before. That's tough as it would last longer than just a day. But she has been curious for a long time how that would look like and it was her condition for betting that this could be a possible forfeit in exchange for the risks she takes.

If the game ends in a draw we'll delay the trip by one day and bet on a another game on Saturday. As the first and second German soccer leagues did not yet start playing we chose the evening game of the third league today (second team of Bayern Munich vs. KFC Uerdingen) even if no one of us really knows the teams She will take Munich and me Uerdingen.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:13 PM   #11
running_man

Her team won 2-1 so it will be my commando day today, not hers
Old 07-27-2019, 03:35 AM   #12
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default roller coaster

A girl i dated in past for a bit.. like most gf's and my current wife, the girl would often wear as little as possible..
At any of these kind of parks she would often wear no underwear and be as skimpy as possible.. if doing a water ride she would try to wear clothes that will be very translucent when wet, though at times wearing a very nice jacket to cover up if kids around.

At times i would get her to cum during ride.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:56 AM   #13
rhl
getDare Succubus

Oh get your girl to do this. Both of you will enjoy.

I went to an amusement park with my girl we where both commando. She in a knee lean gtg skirt and I in a knee leangth sarong. We went on many fun rides with our little secret.

Advertisements
Kink Talk