Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-12-2017, 07:32 AM   #1
Isaera

Default Mostly Harmless

Author's Note:
Hello everyone! This is my first story on getDare. It's a bit of a historical romance with a kinky twist, if you're into that. It's set around the years 1600-1700. Updates will be regularly. Enjoy!
Isa x

Blurb

"Oh, that bastard? He's mostly harmless..."

Madeleine Beauchamp is her father's puppet. Despite the finery, grand ballrooms, and riches, she is nothing more than a slave of the Beauchamp estate. However if she is not wed by nineteen summers, her life will be submitted into the hands of the Chevalier: only existing to please his utmost desires.

Meanwhile, Jasper Winchester is sentenced to die. He has stolen the breath of men and they must steal his. Captured, stripped from his ruthless pirate captain status, he awaits his final ten days on trial, chained and humiliated.

Madeline strikes an offer that will change both of their lives. But not all is as it seems, and some things can prove too hard to keep a secret, especially when you're being careless.
Isaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:42 AM   #2
Isaera

One

Dreams found their way into Madeleine, in the way she lived, and in the way she loved. They carried her through life, guiding her when her limbs felt too weak to continue forwards, whispering words of hope when her head hung in disappointment.

They seemed to steady her and give her a sense of grounding; no matter how far off they might have seemed. Dreams were what settled her now, stunted into incredulous silence at her father's cruelty. A stormy exchange that had ended abruptly as he slammed his fist and dared her speak further. The final glare setting Madeleine to combust, a silent fire burning inside her.

Alone and silent, she was a woman of her own mind. Madeleine had yet someone to tame her and keep her in place. A man of prestige who could do just that was what her father wanted. However she stood proud, independent on her feet. It was herself against the world and for as long as she could, she would keep it that way.

Ever so, she murmured: "I am cursed."

She had a year to settle her fancies, and she knew with a sinking heart it was no jest. Lord Beauchamp's word was a promise iron wrought, never broken. Nineteen summers would cease her period of grace. If she could not wed by her own terms into a family of aristocracy, she would be dragged to the alter in chains, forced to the Chevalier's feet. He was the suitor of her father's choosing.

Despite the details her mind poured over, the Chevalier was the least of her troubles. Madeleine would be returning to London. Her last year there was short of disastrous. The crown's treaties had let loose rampaging soldier's and sailors upon the city. With liquid confidence, they had begun to make nights treacherous for the few innocents who wandered the streets. Madeleine had once. It was enough to dissuade her from repeating her actions. She had been nearly trampled to death, thrown like a rag doll, dress torn from her bosom. Had it not been for the courage of another, she'd been stripped of her jewels and surviving virtue.

It was in the past now, she hoped there it would be kept.

Likes- Mild pain, spanking, masturbation, humiliation, teasing, denial
Dislikes- Nipple torture, long dares, pee, ice,
Limits- Scat, public, blood (knives, needles, piercings, etc), permanent, blackmail..
Old 06-19-2017, 02:38 PM   #3
b0ris

Default No HHGTTG

With that title, I expected something related to The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.
The hystorical setting is not my cup of tea.
In short: a disappointment.

But that is my very personal point of view, obviously.

Technically well written.
The main character is outlined pretty well in those few paragraphs.
I have no idea where this story is going and that is probably positive.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:06 AM   #4
Isaera

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
With that title, I expected something related to The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.
The hystorical setting is not my cup of tea.
In short: a disappointment.

But that is my very personal point of view, obviously.

Technically well written.
The main character is outlined pretty well in those few paragraphs.
I have no idea where this story is going and that is probably positive.

Thanks for reading and for your feedback, I appreciate your honesty
I knew I was taking a bit of a risk with this and I'm hoping I might be able to sway your view a little haha
I thought I had a second part posted on here, I don't know where that went :/

Limits- Scat, public, blood (knives, needles, piercings, etc), permanent, blackmail..
Old 06-20-2017, 06:17 AM   #5
Isaera

Two
Long legs spread across the cell. The man squirmed, his body too numb and mind too scrambled to form any sense of clarity.*Underfoot, the dungeon's chamber was grimy and cold. It smelt of urine and internal fluids.*

Half conscious, the prisoner made a clumsy attempt at standing up, only managing with the assistance of the wall.*His body seemed to remember the blade that sliced along my shoulder down to his lower arm. Pain shot through his body as he pressed his injured arm against the wall, he shifted trying to perceive an intruder through hazy light.

A gruff laugh escaped someone's lips. A male's. "Your actions are punishable, there are worse fates than death. If I were to kill you I'd just be letting you off lightly."

Jasper did the unthinkable and laughed. A sarcastic laugh that indicated he was deliberately indeed mocking the guard.

Infuriated, the guard punched the prisoner. He fell back, grabbing his abdomen. Once he was satisfied, the guard chained the his ankle with a loud click. "Filthy mongrel."

Jasper's bloody face scrunched up into a smile, his dark eyes sharp. "Nice insult," he muttered, his voice surprisingly steady and strong considering the hits and blows he must have taken before getting chained up here. His jaw had a long gash and his lip was all swollen and bruised.

“Come on then, laugh.” The prisoner said, his voice harsh and hoarse like he hadn’t had water for days.*The guard only replied with a smirk.

Jasper wasn’t quite sure what happened at that point, he held*his breath. He was certain the guard*would grapple with him now, throw punches at him and roll over the floor, knocked aside.*He was upon him. Dark locks tickling his face and pricking in his eyes as the brute held his head locked between his hands and forced lips upon lips.*A finger brushed past nipples, a hand slipped between his legs, a finger probed at his sore hole.

Jasper cried out as he was flung onto the wall,*taunted as he lay on top of him. The words were said close to his ear, breath tickling his skin and tongue brushing past the shell.

He didn’t see it coming as the guard shouted at him, rambling and muttering; “Fucking hell, you're a idiot."

He thrust himself into Jasper. Unprepared. The chained boy cried out and tried to relax his muscles - though his hands had formed fists. The guard's hands sought out his and pried the fingers between his own, his teeth scraped the prisoner's neck.

The boy trapped below him tried to push against his chest but really, there wasn’t much Jasper could do to stop him or wrestle him off. He was still too weak. He tried to struggle, to push the guard off of him and laughed when he seemed to enjoy the wiggling of Jasper's body. So instead of trying to push the other man off, he started to move in a similar pace of the thrusts, pushing his hips up and down, twisting them deliciously till the guards curses had turned into moans, and he could feel the sticky semen enter his body below. He grunted and pushed the man to try and push him off of him. The guard stirred, then pushed himself back on his slave and trapped him between his arms and under the weight of his body.

He slumped to the floor and winced at the pain he felt between his legs. He had not prepared him but what should he have expected? He would have to get used to this, least for now.

“It could be much worse.”
Old 06-30-2017, 04:59 AM   #6
Isaera

Three
The English rain came earlier than expected, pelting the windowpanes of the ladies quarters. A maid dusted rouge upon the apples of Madeleine's cheeks. Staring at herself in the mirror, she began to ponder the reality of situation.

"What ever shall I do Abigail?" Her doe eyed blinked and looked up at the older woman.

"I've never been married Miss." The maid pulled her hand away from Madeleine's face, to admire her work. "Not ever."

"Surely you've kissed a man, had one sweep you off of your feet?"

"It was long ago, I was a girl younger than you." Abigail pushed her blonde tresses back from her face, pulling the hair back into a tightly coiled bun. She hit the makeup brush against her hand, letting the powder fall loose. "I was a silly maiden."

"Oh Abby, you still know more than me!"

The girl's outburst made Abigail laugh softly under her breath. Madeleine stood up from the vanity stool, walking towards the closet. She fumbled over the dresses, trying to find a suitable attire. She settled on a soft blue gown and dark cloak.

Abigail applied colour to Madeleine's lips, helping her into the elaborate dress. They were silent until it came to the tightening of the corset, the girl heaving her chest and complaining of the tight fit that pressed her breasts upwards. Her feminine physique was accentuated by the décolleté, baring her dainty collarbones and cleavage.

"Madeleine, is it true you only need a name?"

"A name?" The lady's brows quirked upwards.

"Yes Miss, a man's name. You don't need to be in love, you just need a name!"

"And how do you suppose I get that? Names are attached to people, I can't make one up, that's ridiculous." Madeleine sat down hands in her lap, eyes to the window. "Tell me, what do you honestly propose?"

"I haven't the slightest, you could try to make it up, borrow one for a favour. It would give you time Madeleine. You could find someone at your own pace, whether it's here or you could travel to France for goodness sake. It wouldn't matter, there would be no need to marry godforsaken men."

"As delightful a fantasy it is, I am not sending my father fake papers. It would end dreadfully." Madeleine ties a string of pearls around her neck and smiles sadly. "Thank you Abby, but please, tell me when there's something else I can afford to do."

Advertisements
Kink Talk