Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-29-2017, 11:25 AM   #1
ElizabethGomez

Female 20/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

20/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hello I have been gone due to personal issues for a bit of time, but I am back and looking for new submissives. I am looking to get 1 maybe 2 male subs and i am looking to get 3-5 female submissives. Also mainly towards male applicants, DO NOT pester me about if i made a choice yet as i take the time to read and consider all applicants and that means a choice won't be made in a matter of seconds or minutes and the more you pester me, the more likely chance that i don't pick you. Overall, Good luck to all who apply.

About Me (personally):
Well i am Elizabeth, but i personally prefer to be called Ellie or Lizzy. I am 20 years old. I personally enjoy reading things from comic books or manga often, i do like to read other novels that tend to be on the fantasy side of things. I also enjoy doing things like watching the tv shows called The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, but i do branch out in shows i like shows like Criminal Minds, Doctor Who and etc are also shows i enjoy. I have recently finished my semester in college right now so ill be more free than usual, however when im back next semester ill be much busier, meaning that i will be less available than i would be right now, but not so little that i cant communicate with my sub. In case you are wondering, I live on the eastern coast of the US(so the New York side in case you didn't know that). In general i would also say i do exercise often enough that i have a nice average build, however I do go running with friends every so often. I would also like to state that i have a part time job, so i will be unavailable when im working or will work early in my day so that may mean at times i may not respond for awhile due to me being at work, if my schedule is needed to you, i can tell you what it looks like every now and then.Nonetheless lets get to some of the kinky stuff, but if you have anything you'd like to know about me as a person, don't be afraid to ask me in a message, i'll be happy to answer some questions.

About Me(Mistress/Domme side):
Well as a Mistress and Domme i would say i am rather friendly at times while also being strict. I can be very strict over things i like more while at times i can be very friendly when we're not in sessions or doing big tasks.I would also like to say that although pain is a kink for some, i don't take any major pleasure from it thus showing that i'm not a sadist so if that's what you like, sorry can't be that. I am also a fair Mistress as i know things occur in our life and i don't expect you to be answering me 24/7 or at anytime i message you since we both have our own real lives outside of our kinks. In general, i am looking for a long term relationship rather than a short time relationship. Although short term can be fun every now and then, long term relationships are much better. If we start a relationship, i also would expect you to be loyal to just me and no one else. Also any and all your limits will be respected, however with agreement or discussing the matter after being together for some time, i'll push those limits a bit every now and then. I am also not just looking for a sub who goes on when we are going to play, because i am looking to build a real relationship where we can talk to each other as well as having you as my sub so that means we can talk every now and then about our own lives rather just kink or tasks. Additionally, I don't need pictures or videos of tasks you complete. Although they are good to get, i understand why you won't send them. I also think that trust should be built a bit before even trying to get pictures as if it didn't work out early on, you'd have already exposed yourself and you would feel worse about that.

What I'm looking for:
  • Height/ Weight: I have no preference as to what you're weight or height is as that wont affect how we have our relationship. I think you will be good as long as you don't use it as an excuse for not completing a task where you didn't mention anything about how hard it may be.
  • Age: I would prefer you to be below the age of 35, but if you sound great i would consider having you as my submissive, so don't be afraid to send an application.
  • Kinks: I personally don't have any kinks you should be into as i try to do things based off both of our likes and not just mine alone. I just ask that you be open to new kinks you haven't tried so that we may experiment every now and then.
  • Honesty: I think that whenever we are talking or doing anything, you should be completely honest with me at all times. When we aren't talking or anything, i don't really care how honest you are excluding things about our relationship and about following my rules.
  • Mindset: I think you should be obedient and eager so that our relationship can grow and develop more of a connection between us. As far as littles, brats or anything else like that, i don't have a preference nor do i have to have one or the other.
  • English: I expect you to right out your words in normal English and not text talk. I am okay with certain text talk things, but they are the basic ones that wont really confuse me or anyone else like LOL, LMAO, FML, or anything like that.

Women
Loves:
*Humiliation
*Pet Plays
*Role plays
*Panties
*Light-mid pain
*Pussy insertions
*Clothing control
*Toilet control
*Anal
*Public(hidden)
*Rules for sub
*sub knowing its limitations
*Pushing sub lightly-mid on limits
*Sleep control
*Masturbation and orgasm control
*Pictures/Videos (of course these aren't mandatory or needed, i just like them to be sent if you are willing to send them)
Dislikes:
*Edging excessively
*Heavy pain
*Disobedient subs
*Disrespectful subs
Limits:
*Social suicide
*Heavy pain
*Ass to mouth
*Blackmail
*Involving friends, family or animals
*Breaking laws
*Permanent
*Bodily harm
*POOP or PISS

As stated earlier i respect my subs' limits, but in case you need more assurance to be my sub, i will gladly make a safe word which wont be used in our play with you before we actually do anything related to a session.

Application Process:
To know you actually spent time reading i want you to send me a PM with the word TARDIS as the header in your message.

Within the Pm i want you to answer the following questions and make them meaningful responses and not just one word or one sentence unless its a simple question. Try your best to answer them because the longer and more detailed they are, the longer i'll take to make my decision of having you as my sub or not.
  1. Name:
  2. Age/sex:
  3. Body type:
  4. Any measurements you will give(Height, Weight, Bra Size, etc):
  5. Describe yourself:
  6. Location/Availability:
  7. Likes/Dislikes/Limits:
  8. Why do you want me to be your Domme?
  9. How much experience do you have?
  10. What about my ad caught your eye?
  11. Three Random Facts about yourself:
  12. Expectations of a relationship with me:
  13. KIK/SKYPE:
  14. Any questions, concerns, or comments about myself or the relationship:

Now if you're female you can ignore this section as the next part is for males.

Men

Loves:
  • Humiliation
  • Pet Plays
  • Role plays
  • Panties
  • Light-mid pain
  • Clothing control
  • Toilet control
  • Anal
  • Public(hidden)
  • Rules for sub
  • sub knowing its limitations
  • Pushing sub lightly-mid on limits
  • Sleep control
  • Masturbation and orgasm control
  • Crossdressing
  • Sissifying/Feminization
  • Light CBT
Dislikes:
  • Edging excessively
  • Heavy pain
  • Disobedient subs
  • Disrespectful subs
Limits:
  • Social suicide
  • Heavy pain
  • Ass to mouth
  • Blackmail
  • Involving friends, family or animals
  • Breaking laws
  • Permanent
  • Bodily harm
  • POOP or PISS

My likes and dislikes are relatively the same for men and women. Anything different has been added to the list above.
For men to apply MAKE sure you like some if not all of the following:
  • Crossdressing
  • Anal
  • Humiliation
  • Pain
  • Rules
  • Degradation
  • Make-up
  • Toys
  • Name Calling
  • Verbal insults/degradation
  • Doing things for your Mistress

Also for males if you do not use the application i have for males, you will not be considered so just be sure you use it because i will only accept one application per male, so if you send in the wrong application i won't consider you and ill probably ignore your message for not reading my ad properly. Also for any males not into crossdressing, that is fine, when you apply just state that in limits or dislikes. Crossdressing is not a requirement to be my sub, it is just fun to have my male subs do.

Application Process For MEN:

To know you actually spent time reading i want you to send me a PM with the word PINK in all CAPS as the heading.

Within the Pm i want you to answer the following questions and make them meaningful responses and not just one word or one sentence unless its a simple question. Try your best to answer them because the longer and more detailed they are, the longer i'll take to make my decision of having you as my sub or not.
  1. Name?
  2. Age/sex?
  3. Body type?
  4. Location/Availability?
  5. Likes/Dislikes/Limits"
  6. Why do you want me to be your Domme
  7. How much Experience do you have?
  8. Name 3 likes that can be loves:
  9. How do you expect the relationship to be?
  10. KIK/SKYPE?
  11. Any questions, Concerns, or Comments?
Side Note:
To all potential subs and slaves, I plan to communicate through kik or through Skype. It will most likely be Kik but it depends on how i feel so just remember that.

Last edited by ElizabethGomez; 05-30-2017 at 11:57 AM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to ElizabethGomez for this post:
Old 05-29-2017, 11:43 AM   #2
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

i realize its a new thread but it is done so well and with so much hard work i must give it a bump <3
hope you find the right slave for you

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
The following user says Thank You to BigBadWolfy for this post:
Old 05-29-2017, 11:52 AM   #3
ElizabethGomez

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
i realize its a new thread but it is done so well and with so much hard work i must give it a bump <3
hope you find the right slave for you
Thanks, i'm glad you think my ad was well made.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:17 PM   #4
Recluse72

Agreed. Fantastic ad. Hope you dont get pestered too much
Old 05-29-2017, 02:19 PM   #5
voncont

i left you a pm hope you give it a read
Old 05-29-2017, 06:23 PM   #6
AngelofDarkness

I just sent in my application! I am not going to pester you, I just wanted to say that your ad is one of the better ones I have seen, and definitely inspires trust and is very clear. I hope to call you my mistress very soon!

Kik: johnlockeangel

Ask for my online exposure links!

My NSFW Twitter: @chubbysubpet

Likes: Pet play, Anal/ATM, pain, exhibitionism, cbt, edging, pee play/drinking, feminization, pic exposure.

Limits:Family, extreme public, blood, illegal, shaving, non-consensual blackmail.

I have a butt plug, fox tail plug, thong, and chastity cage...willing to buy some things for dares.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:56 AM   #7
ElizabethGomez

So far I've gotten a lot male applications, but still looking for more female applications. Also i have ignored and deleted any application that either used the female application instead of the male one or didnt wrote pink in the subject of the PM and instead wrote application or something else.
Old 05-30-2017, 12:00 PM   #8
Rwalaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethGomez View Post
So far I've gotten a lot male applications, but still looking for more female applications. Also i have ignored and deleted any application that either used the female application instead of the male one or didnt wrote pink in the subject of the PM and instead wrote application or something else.
What about PINK and something else? lol

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits.

Likes: Bondage, petplay, semi-public, humiliation, degradation, dares, risk
Limits: Family, animals, scat, piss, public

My Toys
PM Dares
Old 05-30-2017, 12:03 PM   #9
ElizabethGomez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwalaer View Post
What about PINK and something else? lol
If its has something like Pink- application or at least has pink in the title, i will still consider them as at least they read my ad and put it the title, just went a little extra with it which isn't bad.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:39 PM   #10
Pinktwink

Default Pink

I particularly liked your post a lot, not only as a domme but as a person, I love comics and manga as well, and I even know some cool mangas to share with you if you want about mistress and slave
Name: Alexander
Age/sex: 21
Body type: skinny/well built
Location/Availability: Texas/10am-1pm and 10pm - 3am (CST; although am also available for tasks also during work)
Likes/Dislikes/Limits" I actually am fairly close to all your likes/Dislikes/Limits, I LOVE HUMILIATION, degradation, any name calling, anal, toys, light CBT, spankings, some crossdressing (mainly and mostly as a humiliation form), panties, pet play, slave play, maybe some abdl, chastity, and any sort of controlling or humiliating act, and a bit public (legal). Dislikes are mostlypiss/poo, heavy CBT, heavy edging. Limits are blackmail, family and friends, social suicide, permanent damage, coprophagia
Why do you want me to be your Domme? As I said before, you sound as someone I would get along with since we have similar likes, plus your likes are very similar as well so I will feel very comfortable with you as a mistress, and possibly as a friend outside of it and I love being obedient.
How much Experience do you have? I am not too experienced, but I have some experience, I have been a sub with masters/mistresses for about 2 years, so you don't have to be nice with me at first, if you want to start strict from the beginning I am very compliant.
Name 3 likes that can be loves: humiliation, anal, and pet/slave play
How do you expect the relationship to be? Well, I am okay with how far you may want to go, I would love if you excercised a lot of control and tasks throughout the day and maybe then being able to be humiliated at night by yourself hopefully through Skype maybe through cam call (you don't particularly have to show your face or camera if you don't want to, but I don't mind showing mine.) I am only seeing you as a superior or a friend, unless it later grows into more.
KIK/SKYPE? Pinktwink69 (for both although I prefer Skype)
Any questions, Concerns, or Comments? Thanks for the opportunity, if you could please respond here to let me know how well I did and see where you want to talk through first (Skype/Kik), thanks
Old 07-04-2017, 11:25 AM   #11
Rwalaer

I think this thread was a troll.

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits.

Likes: Bondage, petplay, semi-public, humiliation, degradation, dares, risk
Limits: Family, animals, scat, piss, public

My Toys
PM Dares
Old 07-04-2017, 11:36 AM   #12
ElizabethGomez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwalaer View Post
I think this thread was a troll.
Just because i made a short list and chose one male submissive that was not you even though you were in the short list does not make me a troll. I said in my post that im looking for one male submissive and no more and i got close to 200 applications from males and knowing that, i would assume that just about everyone will be rejected. I shortlisted it to about 20 candidates and slowly narrowed it down and that was after reading all the applications so i do not think calling me a troll is even appropriate as all i did is what many people do and that is tell the person you've been shortlisted and then reject that person if you are not chosen as my submissive
Old 07-04-2017, 12:31 PM   #13
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

I'm just curious as to why you would need so many subbies? Particularly the girls. I mean there are only So many of us to go around.

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:42 PM   #14
ElizabethGomez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doux et vivant View Post
I'm just curious as to why you would need so many subbies? Particularly the girls. I mean there are only So many of us to go around.
Well for male subs i tend to only take one as that sgood enough for me, but for female subs, i tend to try to get a a few as some turn out to be fake or don't turn out to be as good as stated in their application and such. Overall i usually end with 2 or 3 subs total so its not a stretch to make sure i have that number by having more than one incase they just leave randomly, turn out to be fake or don't do well as a sub
Old 07-04-2017, 03:52 PM   #15
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting thought on it. Good luck in your search.

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
The following user says Thank You to Doux et vivant for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk