Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-01-2017, 08:05 PM   #1
corrupteddoll

Heart Before I cum tonight...

Please please please! I am desperate to cum so many times tonight! I'm already wet and my nipples are so hard.. I need to complete dares from 6 people before I can cum tonight (can add or subtract).

Tomorrow I'm going to play board games with a group of guys. Help me complete as many secret dares as possible while I'm there!
likes: wedgies, anal, insertions, forced exercise, forced orgasms, perdicament games, objectificaiton, hidden public, chores, nipple play, using household objects, fucking, kennel time, stretching ass, sleeping stuffed, spanking, edging, pain

limits: potty play, exposure, pictures

toys: anal plugs, dildos, vibrator wand, rope, clamps, clit pump, speculum, candle, penis gag, suction cup dildo
corrupteddoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:35 PM   #2
corrupteddoll

I'm so wet! Please please please dare me! I want to cum so badly.. it's making me insane. I'll do any dares (within limits)!

Also game night got moved to Friday so you have me to yourselves for an extra night with extra time to make game night secretly sexy! (Or teasing..or painful)
likes: wedgies, anal, insertions, forced exercise, forced orgasms, perdicament games, objectificaiton, hidden public, chores, nipple play, using household objects, fucking, kennel time, stretching ass, sleeping stuffed, spanking, edging, pain

toys: anal plugs, dildos, vibrator wand, rope, clamps, clit pump, speculum, candle, penis gag, suction cup dildo
Old 03-01-2017, 08:41 PM   #3
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Here's a spanking dare for you. Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold one of your breasts while you slap it 25 times with the other hand. Repeat for the opposite breast. Afterwards, lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please send me your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:41 PM   #4
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

I'll give you a like and dislike in the same dare. YouR dare is to edge with a frontal wedgie. And Report.

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
DigitalKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:46 PM   #5
corrupteddoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
I'll give you a like and dislike in the same dare. YouR dare is to edge with a frontal wedgie. And Report.
This dare took no time at all! I'm so wet and horny! I pulled up on my panties hard with my left hand, making sure my panties dug in between my pussy lips. I used my vibrater with my right hand over the wedgie. I would say it only took about 1 full minute before I felt like I was going to cum! I wanted to so badly. My panties are all wet now. I left them in a loose frontal wedgie. Thank you for your dareply! 5 to go!

The following user says Thank You to corrupteddoll for this post:
Old 03-01-2017, 08:49 PM   #6
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupteddoll View Post
This dare took no time at all! I'm so wet and horny! I pulled up on my panties hard with my left hand, making sure my panties dug in between my pussy lips. I used my vibrater with my right hand over the wedgie. I would say it only took about 1 full minute before I felt like I was going to cum! I wanted to so badly. My panties are all wet now. I left them in a loose frontal wedgie. Thank you for your dareply! 5 to go!
Wow that's hot! I'll check back in 30 minutes to see if you have any dares left to complete but I'm sure you will get the attention you need soon! Have fun!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 03-01-2017, 09:23 PM   #7
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

See, edging isn't so bad! Ok, I'll drop another one on here for ya. While on your stomach, hump your pillow for 5 minutes without cuming. It has to be with your main pillow as you will sleep on the same pillow case that you just humped.

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 03-01-2017, 09:26 PM   #8
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

What if we are evil and don't want you to come at all?

Love,
DJ
DJ-playmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:59 PM   #9
themightybarnacle

I PMed you a few things. Would you prefer that I post them here?
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:05 PM   #10
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by themightybarnacle View Post
I PMed you a few things. Would you prefer that I post them here?
Yeah, we would all like to read them hahahaha

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 03-01-2017, 10:07 PM   #11
themightybarnacle

Firstly, since you said I could add, your count is up to 10 (minus the ones I give you here).

1. Lie in the tub with your clit beneath the faucet. Alternate between max cold for 1 min and the hottest that is still bearable for 1 min. Do this for 10 min.

2. Use your pussy pump. Pump to however much you usually do. Wait for it to feel relatively normal. Add 5 pumps. Leave it for 5 min.

3 and 4. repeat 1. and 2.

5. Edge with a dildo inside you. Afterwards, with clamped nipples, do 25 pushups with it in your mouth. Your mouth should move from the tip to as deep as you can take it each time.

6. Lie flat on your stomach on a solid surface with your nipples still clamped (arms behind your back, full weight on your breasts) for 2 minutes.

You should be down to 4 (excluding what other people gave you). Report back between/during occasionally on how it's going.

*Note, I changed #1 to 10 min instead of 20.

Last edited by themightybarnacle; 03-01-2017 at 10:11 PM.
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 12:25 AM   #12
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Let make game night interesting.

Go to the store and buy a large box of condoms, and when there is a lull during the game, take them out and toss them into the middle of the board, and say, hey look what I found today, I wonder what we can do with them.

If anybody says "We can make water balloons" Kick them in the nuts.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk