Old 09-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up DIY bdsm

This picture made me laugh out loud, because I've become a regular DYI-store visitor myself. They must suspect something right? When slightly flustered customers purchase chains, locks, ropes and duct tape all in one go

Have you ever bought DYI "toys"? And if so, what do you use them for?

Do they work?

Also, feel free to share any crafty tips and tricks or funny stories you might have
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	6114  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 09-08-2016, 12:10 PM   #2
grinser

i never did it, but i am interesting in testing, so i will follow this thread
Old 09-08-2016, 12:28 PM   #3
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

I don't make any toys, I just feel a lot better when I buy them from a trusty site.

But I do have a funny story: There's a very popular local hardware store that I visit occasionally, and my boyfriend needed some more tape, rope, a torch, a shovel, and some other things like that (the tape and rope was for sexual purposes but that was it). I was browsing the outdoor section and I could see the cashier, who was assisting my boyfriend, was uncomfortable so I went over there. The cashier says something a long the lines of "What is all this stuff for?" or "What are you going to do with all this stuff?" And my boyfriend, being the dick prankster that he is, says, "I'm just going to use this stuff for the girl that's knocked out and tied up in my trunk, you know how it is, right?"

The look on the cashier's face was absolute priceless. My boyfriend later told them that it was a joke, but as we were walking out, he turns back to the cashier and says "You never saw me here." before putting on his hat & glasses, running to our car.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to hornyyoungslut for this post:
Old 09-08-2016, 12:36 PM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

That's so funny, although I can imagine you might have wanted to slap him

My latest purchase was a chain and a code lock. Sir and I have an online relationship, so the code lock allows him to really lock me up. I can set a code myself without looking, take a picture without looking and send it to him. He checks if he can read the code and then I throw away the pic and email, leaving me completely at his mercy.

I had to ask for help, cutting a length of chain. The "helpful" assistant then went on to advise me about locks. Saying a padlock would be better, as the code lock is normally used for luggage. I swear he knew, my face was burning like crazy the whole time I was in that store

I should add that I have a pair of very strong pliers at hand, to cut the chain if nessecary. I trust my owner, but in case of emergency, I need to be able to free myself.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 09-08-2016 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-08-2016, 12:47 PM   #5
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

I wouldn't really use DIY toys, mainly because i'm scared as hell that something goes wrong...
I've used some common house items but even that was scary and i do enjoy a real toy more instead of some random items :x.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:38 PM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

I don't think it has to be dangerous, making your own toys/bondage furniture/or whatever else people come up with.
Yes of course, you have to excercise caution when playing, especially with bondage, or inserting things. But that goes for "regular" toys from the sex shop too.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 09-09-2016, 01:37 PM   #7
little pet
getDare Succubus

I've recently made my own lockable chastity belt. You can check it out right here. I've also included a tutorial.

Made purely with diy stuff

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 09-09-2016, 10:32 PM   #8
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
I've recently made my own lockable chastity belt. You can check it out right here. I've also included a tutorial.

Made purely with diy stuff
Check it out!!!! It works great!!!!

Oh, and,... Really,... Don't be afraid to make things yourself. Things you buy are also "made by humans". And actually, often in china, by some underpaid people (if your Chinese, please don't feel offended).
A well thought homemade thing can be great. And just be careful when trying.

( Well, i would not try a homemade parachute, but just trying some funthings is really nice)

I'm a professional engineer... So now you can say "i know how to do". But in reality, i did a lot of diy before starting to study that.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 10:25 AM   #9
Wolf007
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Check it out!!!! It works great!!!!

Oh, and,... Really,... Don't be afraid to make things yourself. Things you buy are also "made by humans". And actually, often in china, by some underpaid people (if your Chinese, please don't feel offended).
A well thought homemade thing can be great. And just be careful when trying.

( Well, i would not try a homemade parachute, but just trying some funthings is really nice)

I'm a professional engineer... So now you can say "i know how to do". But in reality, i did a lot of diy before starting to study that.

Got to very much agree with you on that! Since a couple of years now, i started my own company in metallic constructions and own a fully equipped workplace as well...so milling, drilling, turning, plasma, you name it!

I've made plenty of my own...ehm tools

However, before that, i was a regular at the DIY to. See, the toys you buy, can often be self-made. For example nipple clamps on chains, but when you buy them at a specialized store or website they're just much more expensive...

On the other hand, you don't need to put any effort into making something ofcourse.

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:07 PM   #10
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Its actually a great idea. I have used toy handcuffs before and of course duct tape and whatever tie I was wearing. Maybe next time I'll tie her up with starter cables.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:42 PM   #11
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf007 View Post
I've made plenty of my own...ehm tools
I admit, you've made me curious to know what those "tools" are

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 09-10-2016, 12:44 PM   #12
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
Its actually a great idea. I have used toy handcuffs before and of course duct tape and whatever tie I was wearing. Maybe next time I'll tie her up with starter cables.
Nice, duct tape is good for everything! Starter cables.. Interesting...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 09-12-2016, 02:06 AM   #13
little pet
getDare Succubus

Speaking of ducttape...

I used it to make tack bra and panties. Actually, I made inlays so as not to ruin my underwear.

- Start off by roughly measuring how many strips you need for your breasts. Mine are big, so I used quite a few. For your panties, one, maybe two strips should suffice.
- Lay them next to each other, sticky side up on the table. Make sure to stick the sides together.
- Get a box of thumb tacks and start pushing them through the tape. The flat ends of the tacks will stick to the tape, thus securing them. Space them about 2 cm apart. The more tacks you use, the less painful it is, because the pressure is divided over more points. This way, the points will not pierce the skin.
- when you're done, put strips of duct tape on the back of the tacks, so they are even more secure and the sticky side is covered.
- I cut the corners off, so the tape doesn't stick out the sides of my bra.

"Enjoy!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	429
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	6135  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 09-12-2016, 02:08 AM   #14
little pet
getDare Succubus

Here are some more pictures. I've been sent shopping more than once, by my owner. I can tell you, it's quite the challenge!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 09-20-2016 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:09 AM   #15
little pet
getDare Succubus

Apparently, I can upload just one picture at a time. So here is the last set.

And yes, tack-panties are a bitch to sit down with...which my owner loves to make me do...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 09-20-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk