Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
SnowyOne
Baby Member

Red face Help me explore my exhibionist streak?

Hey all!

My name is Hannah and I'm pretty stinkin new to GetDare.
But to try to keep my intro down to a minimum, I'll just jump into things...

I've always had a desire to be an exhibionist, but I don't really own anything or know of any ways to slowly acclimate myself to self-exposure without going in, all or nothing.

So what I'm asking of you guys is if you can help me with some mild dares to help ease me into it.

That or if you have ideas of some different kinds of clothing I can buy, or where I can buy it, id be insanely grateful.

If it helps at all, I can post my clothing sizes...

36DD
I usually wear large shirts
My pants size is usually an 8, but varies depending on the style...
SnowyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:07 PM   #2
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied
Smile

Well, no one is really out at 2:00 Am in the morning. so that's a good time for a walk.

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:34 AM   #3
NerdyGirl

Okay, here's a good starting dare. Go somewhere where there's an escalator and wear a miniskirt or microskirt and no panties. Make sure it is a semi busy escalator and hold your legs slightly apart as you ride it to the top.

If you want more, you can try wearing a skirt with a skimpy top and go shopping. Whenever someone's around, either bend over to pick something up or reach up high for the top shelf. You could try this in a shop at another town if your worried about being recognized. I reccommend a town your still familiar with though just so you don't accidentally drive to some getto and get harrased by a guy named Tyrone
(I appologize to any Tyrone's on getdare. I'm sure your more awsome than ghetto Tyrone.)

If you want something to do real quick just to get your adrenaline up, sit out naked in your front yard for 2 minutes in the middle of the night. Eventually you could work your way up to trying a naked walk.

You can actually get away with quite alot as an exhibitionist but you should try to be smart about whatever you do. Try to have a plan of action, an escape plan, avoid anything insane, avoid bad areas, etc.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.

Last edited by NerdyGirl; 11-11-2014 at 12:43 AM.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:56 AM   #4
b0ris

Go try on some clothes in a shop.
Get completely naked whenever you do.

Start with boots that are completely shut, with a door, in empty shops.
Work your way up to very busy shops with flimsy curtains to hide behind.

You get the point.

I found that being naked with 0% chance of being seen, but [i]with people at the other side of a door[i], more thrilling then being [i]all alone[i] at 3am in the middle of the street, naked.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes, exhibition, expose, show off