Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-03-2014, 04:04 AM   #1
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Angry We all have that special someone..

I need to vent some air. And this is what I will do:

Someone on here, who will not be named, pisses me off to the max. At a certain time of day my subscribed threads have last posts allways from them. As soon as somebody posted, they are in there again, and again, and again.
For me they are ruining my gd-experience!
I hate them at the moment, with all I can muster. As soon as I see their nickname I know the next hours are ruined for me, because I can't post without running into them. If it is a winner/looser thread and they win, they PM something like:
Just listen to two hypnofiles themed after that by this artist. No link no nothing. If I then ask for a link, I get an answer:
Hang on a sec.
And they keep on posting, no, spamming the forums again and I don't receive any links at all. The looser/winner dare was good, but effectively did not get delivered.
And also, in about 70 percent of the dares I received from this person they were crossing at least one limit.

Usually I try to think of dares that fit to the person I am daring, considering their likes and dislikes. This has earned me quite some friends on this site as well. But I just can't think of new dares for this person because I know that 90% of them most certainly don't even get done!

I am now feeling a bit better.

If this post is against the forum rules, please let me know in a PM and then remove it.
If it is not, I invite everyone to vent some air in this thread WITHOUT NAMING WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. This is not a bullying thread, this is just to let it out!

If you, dear reader, now think that I am meaning you. Think again! Read it again! Now if you still think that it is you who is meant here. Think again!

If you are still convinced you are the one written about here, do this:
→ don't spam the forums
→ give out dares that are longer than one line at least for every third dare you give
→ read the limits and likes of the person you are daring
→ before posting, read it again twice!

Now everybody, go out and play!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:05 PM   #2
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

If it's who I think it is, then there's also accumulating way more dares to be done than can be at all reasonably expected to actually get done. After all, when you post at that rate, you lose at that rate too.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:23 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
If it's who I think it is, then there's also accumulating way more dares to be done than can be at all reasonably expected to actually get done. After all, when you post at that rate, you lose at that rate too.
One of the many reasons I just avoid that part of the forum. So many fakers, liars, and so much spam.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:26 AM   #4
Hawkward

I can relate to a certain degree, not from experience, but from a general vibe.
Don't get me wrong, the Person Above threads can be awesome (sorry if wrong sub-forum, think of this as a rant), but it seems like people post in them just to GET dares, and not GIVE dares, or don't act out as the responsible party for the "winner" role.

By posting in a Person Above dare thread, I feel that one already takes part in the dare at that point - a dare between being the winner, or loser. I avoid this due to not being the most creative individual, so creating viable dares on the spot isn't my strength, nor do I consider myself all that dominant, which is why I only stick to threads without winners/losers.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear how you've been feeling, but I do hope things change soon! getDare should be enjoyed, not avoided - despite having its share of lazy bastards.

Advertisements
Kink Talk