Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #1
Saddi
getDare Sweetheart

Question How long have you been in denial?

As a sub I have a love/hate relationship with denial.
As a Domme I love the agony/ecstasy that comes with denial for my submissives.

I'd like to know others experiences with it.
Feel free to update as your experience continues/ends.

Questions.
1. How long have you been in denial?

2. Are you in denial by choice or at the request of your Dom/Domme or a dare?

3. Are you using a chastity device (if so, what) or just good old fashioned no touching?

4. Do you like being in denial?

5. When do you expect to be able to end your denial?

6. At what point would you consider yourself in chastity?

7. Have you ever had any fantasies about long term denial/chastity? Tell me about them.

Last edited by Saddi; 07-14-2014 at 04:50 PM.
Saddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #2
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I have been in denial since the day Saddi (*waves*) and I started talking, which was 21st May, so I make that 55 whole days in total so far. (Also worth noting that the last time I masturbated was probably two or three days before that, so that would knock up my total to 57 or 58 days.)

Not so much at the request of a Domme; more the order of a Domme

3. Are you using a chastity device (if so, what) or just good old fashioned no touching?

Good ol' fashioned no touching, for now. I hope to get my cage soon.

To use your words, Princess Saddi, it's a love/hate relationship. Sometimes I go for a while without even thinking about it due to distractions, but then sometimes I can't stop thinking about it. I love that it's for you and that it makes you happy

I never expect it to end. I sometimes hope it will end at some point, or I'll be allowed a special occasion day off or something, but then, equally, I love being in total 100% chastity 24/7 for you.

I considered myself in chastity from the very start. You don't need a cage to be in chastity. Although it'll become even more 'real' when I do get a cage, as there'll be something on me to always restrict and remind me. I'll never be able to be distracted from it; it'll be a constant thought.

7. Have you ever had any fantasies about long term denial/chastity? Tell me about them.

Before I met you, Princess Saddi, I'd only ever fantasised about it. I loved the idea that my cock would be locked away forever. And then I met you and I craved it even more, and I now it's reality. I like chastity because you want it, and it makes you happy, and because you're also so damn good at teasing and torturing me whilst I'm in denial. Personally, I like the idea of being locked in chastity long-term, with occasional releases for special occasions, but I know it isn't my choice and I will happily be locked up or in denial for as long as you want. I also love the idea of chastity without a cage too, just sometimes, just as a way of me proving my self-restraint to you, to prove how much, like, I don't always need a cage to prove to you that I can resist touching myself to make you happy. If that makes sense xD So many thoughts, rambles! Basically, yeah, chastity is a big deal. I like it, you love it, and that's what matters. 55 days (or 57/58, depending on your POV) and counting. x

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 07-14-2014 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Added answer to Q7.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:12 PM   #3
Schwink
getDare Sweetheart

Not currently, personal record is thirteen days

That was by request of sexting buddy, I've done shorter by choice

For the thirteen days I didn't. I was allowed to touch, and edged quite a bit.

I love it! I get annoyed though because the orgasm afterwards is never as good as it should be. It's like I would rather the denial never end.

N/A

I've been experimenting with it for the past few months. My longest straight lockup is sixty hours. I've had weekends with over seventy hours in the cage but I took it off for various reasons at different points. It was a lot more enjoyable the most recent time, but I was getting so bad pains, like chaffing and blood-flow stopping at different points. It seems better after I lost a little bit of weight. It's a normal length Holy Trainer v2 45mm ring.

I'm actually doing a self-made dare pretty soon here that will at most allow me to orgasm twenty times over the course of twenty weeks. I can't imagine myself being in permanent chastity. I'd say three months at the longest, and that would have to be something I work up to with a partner.
Schwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:52 AM   #4
Mumbles91

5 days.. Which seems pathetically short to others but it feels like a year.

Hmmm... Not sure request of my Domme is the right word. I don't know whether to see this as punishment or motivation and training

Depended on my Dommes mood (Miss Saddi) it's either no touching. Or free to touch and edge or if she's really cruel Ben wa balls and no touching.

Love/hate. I hate being frustrated and horny constantly because I find it so hard to concentrate on much else in my life. But I love being desperate and begging to be told no. I also think it improves my behaviour a lot which pleases my Domme even more. But mostly I enjoy it if my Domme is enjoying it.

Tonight!! (I wish) when I am able to beg well on cam. I'm guessing it will have to happen a few times and to be really good.

I've never considered it as chastity. More like denial. I think of chastity as devices for men. But I suppose not being able to touch at all I would consider as chastity.

I haven't. But over the last few days it's starting to creep in my thoughts a bit. Mostly fearing long term denial rather than wanting it though

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:15 AM   #5
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Currently 16 days, my last orgasm was an accidental ruined one. The longest I have been in denial is 10 weeks

That's a difficult one. I'm being denied by my Domme, who will decide when and if I get to cum again. But of course I submitted control of my orgasms to her by choice in the first place.

I use a chastity device at night (a cb6000) locking myself up before going to bed and releasing myself in the morning. This is necessary now to prevent unauthorised erections during the night and stop accidents. It's not practical to wear it during the day but it's not really necessary.

4. Do you like being in denial
Yes, the thrill of having no control over my own release is addictive. The feeling of helplessness and being totally at the mercy of someone else's whim is probably the most erotic thing that I can imagine.

I have no expectations. I'm completely dependant on my Domme for that and she has given me no clue as to if and when I will be allowed an orgasm.

Being in chastity starts as soon as someone else has control of your orgasms.

I fantasize about chastity and denial all the time. Most of my fantasies are based around being locked in a chastity belt permanently by a woman (or women) who take every opportunity to tease and torment me and make me satisfy them using my mouth or a strap on while never being allowed any release myself.
An example of what I generally fantasize about would be this story that I wrote a while ago
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152520

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:38 AM   #6
like to be cruel

Questions.

like 2 months now.. *drip*

i trapped myself, went from domme to sub cause of a dare and have a mistress now

chastity device - my steel

love/hate relationship

maybe i get my next orgasm in 4 monthīs, locked back in chastity and get the chance to orgasm every 3 months.

being locked in a chastity device and not owning the key!

dreamed about so many times.. and now itīs terrible true

My Chastity
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71262

Likes & Limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71201

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71213
like to be cruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:26 AM   #7
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

That all kind of depends on which denial you're talking about. If we're talking about denial of touching at all that would be 5 days now, denial of orgasms about a week.

That's a little difficult to answer because technically by definition, I don't actually have a domme BUT I am in denial because of the request/and one of my rules given by my Mistress. I know it's kind of hard to explain how I don't have a domme but I have Mistress but just trust me on this.

I don't have the money to buy a chastity belt, although I will say it is a toy I hope to own some day. But since I don't have those resources I do the old-fashioned no touchy without permission.

Like everybody else denial is a love/hate relationship. Before I was put in denial I would usually masturbate on a daily basis so it has been kind of difficult for me and the desire to be able to touch myself is almost insatiable sometimes. However, I do persevere and obey my rule because the love of being in denial is because I know it makes my Mistress happy, and I do everything in my abilities to please her.

As you can tell by my previous answers, I honestly don't know that is up for my Mistress to decide. I can say this is the first time I've been in, what I would assume is, long-term denial by her. However, I trust my Mistress whole-heartedly and she will decide the right time, by her terms, when to end my denial.

For me that's a little bit of a difficult question. Chastity has never been one of my likes yet I've given my Mistress control over when I can masturbate and cum and usually my dislikes aren't taken into consideration. I think for me chastity beings when that device is snapped onto you and you give the key to somebody to control it. I may be totally wrong but that's how I see it.

I have actually but they are merely fantasy. There isn't much detail except for putting on a chastity belt, locking it, and mailing the key to whoever is dominating me a the time so they have the power to decide of when I can be unlocked.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:59 PM   #8
Drake739

Not currently, but I have something coming up so I'll be starting pretty soon for about two weeks. The longest I've been in denial was 22 days.

I've never had a dom(me) so it's always been by choice. I feel like it helps to prepare myself and establish control over my body. It's surprisingly a good feeling having that ability to control yourself. I've been in denial once due to a dare and had to get permission from someone to cum, which took what seemed forever!

This is the difference between what I consider denial and what others may consider denial. I don't use a chastity device when in denial. However I do allow myself to touch and edge (the punishment is severe if I accidentally cum, don't worry). I think being able to edge and touch only increases the humiliation of being in denial yet also the amount of willpower and determination to keep yourself in denial. Knowing you can be that close and still not cum takes serious determination. And it hurts lol.

I think I may have jumped the gun with this one with the above answers - but mainly yes. I like the feel of being dependent upon something else.

Not currently in denial, but again, I'm looking for about two weeeks.

There a few a factors: not being able to touch at all, and waiting for someone else to determine the length, permission, etc. If someone else is controlling your denial (which I wouldn't mind at all) then that's chastity.

Nope, none yet.

Thanks for an awesome thread! Hope my answers help!

Likes: Spanking, CBT, rules, bondage, dice dares, orgasm control,
Dislikes: Anal, edging
Limit: Messy, public (full and semi), family/ friends, body waste

Kik: Drake739

Reveal my truths, ask me anything!
Drake739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:34 AM   #9
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Questions.

I am currently not in Denial but last was 21 day

Last was by choice first time ever was by being ordered by my Domme she bought me a CB3000. Other times either a GD thread or with my Muse when she kept me in Denail for a month three times in a row!

Both, while the CB is good and it reminds you at all times you are in Chasity it wakes me at night, self control is also a fun mind fuck

Love / Hate for the right person it is love

N/A

When either told to by a Domme or when making a concious decision to follow a set of orders

7. Have you ever had any fantasies about long term denial/chastity? Tell me about them.[/QUOTE]

Yes kept in Chasity, and made to serve a Mistress with my tounge only allowed to cum once a month given a set time to do it in front of My Mistress

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:24 PM   #10
Anonscs

Going on 9 days now..

At the request of a Domme

Good ol' fashioned no touching, except I'm horrible at the no touching part so am often punished

It's alright, but I'm desperate to cum and I'm constantly thinking of sex and my fantasies are getting more depraved.

I was hoping tomorrow but after recently touching it might be moved to next weekend!

Maybe 2 weeks, or when I actually got a chastity belt

7. Have you ever had any fantasies about long term denial/chastity?
I've never really had long term denial fantasies but this denial currently is making me wish I was put into chastity just so the ability to touch was removed and I wouldn't have to worry about it.

24/M/AUS/BI/SUB/SISSY

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys - Chastity Cage, Fem Clothes & Lingerie, 7 Inch Pink Realistic Dildo, 6 Inch Ridged Dildo, 2x Handcuffs and Under the Bed Restraints, Blindfold, Vibrating Cock Ring.

PM Dares
Anonscs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 01:20 AM   #11
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Four weeks now.

I started it, and she took over as a Domme.

I wear a chastity cage as often as possible. During the nights it is often too painful.

Yes, more than I ever expected.

She didn't mention an end yet.

From the moment I decided that I am under control of my Mistress.

I dreamt many times of being a submissive and live just for the pleasure of my Mistress. She is good to me and deserves all the pleasure she gets from my denial. Not knowing when this denial phase will end adds to my pleasure.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:31 AM   #12
Gayboy0021

Since 1st March (currently 51 days)

in denial following a loss at battleships

Good old fashioned no touching (although I've thought about cheating... havant though)

no because I'm so desperate but yes because I love the thought

1st May

I am tempted to invest in a chastity cage

Ive always wanted to be in permanent denial, have a chastity cage on and then throw the key into a river so I can never ever have it removed! I love the thought of from birth to death never having the opportunity to cum

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 06:06 AM   #13
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

12 days is my personal best

No, but I wish to be denied by Domme

I have a metal chastity cage, I can't just ignore to touch myself

Yes, but it is hard to be in long-term denial in my case. My GF don't know about my kink and she isn't into denial, so my denial ends generally when we meet

When I will be able to cum as a reward

Being in control of a Domme, able to "cum" only by fucking my prostate. Long edging sessions and lock my penis in chastity cage just after. I don't really know how long I will be able to stand this, but I'd like to try my best.

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 02:59 PM   #14
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

It is wonderful to see this thread being rekindled, and it was good to revist my first post on her from nearly 5 years ago.. As I am currently in denial, still to Slave_E, my Muse, Goddess and Confidant, I thought I should give an update.

Questions.

Currently a month, but I willfully broke it in a moment of madness and am now denied until the end of the year.

The longest I lasted was 127 days, but had a ruined orgasm after been made to carry out multiple edges

At the request (or should I say order) of my Domme.

Not this time but we have used a verity of devices in the past, both options have their merits.

Definitely a Love / Hate.

I become very horny, frustrated but also submissive when denied and it shows my devotion to my Goddess, and as she likes it, it is an honour to please her.

January 1st 2020

The moment my Mistress decides, that I am not to Cum, although she may edge me to tease me and risk and illicit orgasm, followed by her wrath

Same as before, another one was one I read where the wife has been playing with short term self inflicted chastity while her husband was away. He finds out and she convinces him to try it to. They then lock each other up and post the keys to her parents house, hundreds of kilometres away.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366

Last edited by MrCharcol; 04-21-2019 at 03:03 PM.
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial