Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps
Default Particle Physics Saved our Relationship

Great title huh? Don't worry this won't be a long lecture in the voice of Stephen Hawking (though you can imagine it in his voice if monotones turn you on). This is a work of fiction dealing with one of my favorite kinks. I don't know for certain how long this will be it may end up being a very short one.

I hope you enjoy it and will always welcome advice on how to improve it.

And just because I'm paranoid:

Please do not repost this story or use any of its characters without my express written permission.

Now with that out of the way lets go to part I
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #2
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Cindy Barefoot walked through the hallway of the apartment complex. She knew the path very well and no longer had to read the numbers of the apartments she walked past. She brushed her short red hair behind her ears and stopped in front of number 24B.

In the past just stepping in front of the apartment door had been enough to set her heart beating quickly. Lately though that feeling had faded, she barely registered a blush as she reached out and knocked on the door. The sound of footsteps came from behind the door followed by the sound of the deadbolts unlatching.

It sounded like there were a few new deadbolts added to the door, which was strange because the neighborhood she was in was not dangerous, the biggest risk one had here was getting licked to death by an overly enthusiastic Labrador retriever. (Apparently some federal law had been passed requiring any family with children to buy at least one of that particular breed…)

The door opened and Cindy found herself looking into the face of Toni Sawyer.

“Hi.” Toni said. She was wearing a red blouse with blue jeans; her curly blonde hair fell to her shoulders. Her blue eyes met Cindy’s green, they lingered for a moment. Again Cindy was struck by the change in reaction. Merely a month ago this eye contact would have been enough to overwhelm Cindy’s inhibitions and lead to passionate kiss at the very least.

“Hey.” Cindy replied. She leaned in and gave Toni a peck on the cheek. She had to stand on her tiptoes a bit as Toni was a head taller than her. Her skin was still as smooth and soft as Cindy remembered it, and it called to mind many passionate hours caressing that skin in happier times.

“Come on in.” Toni said.

The two women entered the apartment, Cindy taking off her sandals and placing them on a shoe tree, and made their way to an overstuffed green couch where they sat down. Across form the couch was a medium sized TV. Cindy noticed that Toni had apparently bought one of those motion sensors one could add to video games, the small camera-like object rested on top of the TV. They talked small talk for a moment but it didn’t last long as they hadn’t really been apart that long. When the small talk was over Toni looked at Cindy.

“Cindy,” She said. “I know things have cooled a little between us.” She said.

“That’s an understatement….” Cindy said sadly.

“Still I’ve never felt this way about anyone; you’re one of the best things that has ever happened to me.” Cindy felt a bit better but no matter how much the couple cared for each other the lack of passion in the relationship was a serious obstacle, and she wasn’t sure they would be able to overcome it.

“You mean a lot to me too Toni,” Cindy said. “I just wish…”

“Wish there was a way out of this funk?” Toni asked. Toni had never been one to mince words and like usual she cut right to the point. It was one of the things that charmed Cindy when the two first met. Toni’s brother had introduced them over dinner at his house.

When her brother had left the room to check on the food Toni had put her hand on Cindy’s and asked if she could kiss her. Cindy had been caught off guard but somehow managed to stutter a “yes”. Their first kiss had occurred around half an hour into their first date it had been so passionate and powerful that, twenty minutes later, Cindy spent the better part of a minute trying to pour A1 on her steak with the lid still on the bottle.
Tears began to form in Cindy’s eyes at that memory, and she soon felt Toni’s hand on hers.

“Cindy,” Toni said. “Do you trust me?” Cindy did not hesitate.
“You know I do.” She said.

“Then I may have an idea,” Toni said. “My brother dropped something by the other day I think it might help us.”
In spite of herself Cindy imagined Toni’s brother, the research scientist and commissioned pastor, dropping off some kind of sex toy at his sister’s house. The thought of a minister buying from dildos dot com was a bit outside the realm of possibility to Cindy.

Toni must have seen the smirk grow on Cindy’s face because she returned the smile.

“No,” She said. “It’s nothing like that, if I thought that would help I would have bought it on my own. This is something he’s been researching at his lab.”

“I thought he was studying particle physics,” Cindy said, wondering if he had dropped off some wonder drug that hadn’t reached the market yet. “I don’t see how that can help us… “ Toni stood up still hold Cindy’s hand. Cindy stood with her.

“You would be surprised,” Cindy found her mind wondering again, wondering if what he had dropped off was some kind nuclear powered vibrator. Toni used her free hand to turn Cindy’s face to hers.

“I think it might be best if I just show you.” She said, and then asked again. “Do you trust me?” Cindy nodded and Toni released her. “Stand in front of the eye there.” She said indicating the object on top of the TV. Cindy turned around and did as she was told. Toni moved off to one said and removed a small remote control from a drawer in one of the end tables.

She entered a few commands into the control and suddenly the eye of the device began to glow pale green, suddenly a grid of light formed on Cindy’s body and another small light moved back and forth over her body. It reminded her of the body scans in science fiction movies. After three passes the “scanning” stopped and there was another flash of bright light, then the device went silent. It was rather anticlimactic.

“Um Toni?” Cindy said when suddenly she felt a tingle spread all over her body. It was the same feeling she used to get when Toni would run her finger up and down her spine it was a very good feeling though that intense, not enough to… suddenly Cindy felt her silver skirt fall to the ground. That was odd the skirt had always fit her perfectly. She bent down to pull the skirt back up, a bit embarrassed even though Toni had seen, and touched, virtually every inch of Cindy’s body.

As she did she noticed that the TV was now level with her head, that couldn’t be right the TV was set up on a small table, Cindy was short but she remembered distinctly being taller than the TV. As she pondered this her bright yellow panties suddenly parted company with her body falling to the ground. A new feeling arose in Cindy’s body. It wasn’t fear exactly, nor was it excitement she turned to look at Toni.

It wasn’t easy to tell since she was further away but it seemed as if Toni herself, and indeed the whole room, was bigger…

“Toni,” Cindy said as her pink bra suddenly slid down her sides and joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor. “What’s going on.” Tony gave a wry smile.

“Isn’t it obvious” She said. “You’re shrinking.”
Spoiler:
So that's part one. Please excuse any formatting errors, if anyone knows how to copy or move things from word into Getdare and preserve the formatting please let me know. You will be rewarded with a place as my trusted adviser when I emerge from the ice to take my rightful place a supreme ruler of Earth!
Old 05-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Default Part II

Spoiler:
Side note: I wrote both chapters late last night so they may be a bit steam of consciousness still I'd like to know what you guys think. I love feedback. I also know this isn't what most of you are used to but hey it was worth a shot huh?

Cindy couldn’t believe her ears, but the evidence was right in front of her, or more accurately, all around her. Her silver shirt now hung down to the ground covering her entire body. Her arms were barely still in the sleeves.

“What?!” She exclaimed. “Why are you doing this?”

“I think this might be something we both enjoy,” Toni said. “Don’t be afraid I won’t let anything happen to you.”

The odd thing was Cindy didn’t feel any real fear at the moment even as her arms became too small to hold in her sleeves and her shirt billowed around her. Her c cup breasts, or at least what had been c cups when they were full sized, were briefly exposed before she shrank down into the pile of clothing.

Being inside her clothes was odd a bit like being inside a big, silver, tent. She could see daylight from the opening of her shirt and she suddenly realized that the tingling had stopped and she was no longer shrinking.

“Can you get out of there?” She heard Toni’s voice call out. “I had trouble getting out when I tried it.”

Cindy tried to climb out but struggled to pull herself on top of the fabric. Just as she heard the footsteps of Toni coming closer though she managed to crest her old shirt and tumble gently onto the carpet.

“Oh good,” Toni said, stopping where she was.

Cindy’s eyes fell almost instantly on her 5’11” girlfriend. Torri now towered over her. With her eyes forward she could only see her jean clad legs. They were very long and slender. Cindy craned her head upward as the rest of Toni’s body passed before her eyes. The thought of how long it might take to explore that body from top to bottom at her current size was mind boggling.

Cindy suddenly realized that her nipples were standing erect the thought of climbing over Toni at this size had aroused her. Toni was at least 10 times her size, maybe more, or maybe less… Cindy had never done well in math which was why she had majored in business administration-

“So, what do you think?” Cindy was brought out of her revelry as she noticed Toni was now squatting. Her face very close now, Cindy could see those blue eyes sparkling, but she could also see a note of worry, as if seeing her up close really brought home what she had done

“It’s… kinda…” Cindy suddenly realized her fingers were playing with her nipples she stopped and covered herself, more out of embarrassment at what she had just been doing than desire to hide from Toni. Her body held no mysteries to Toni, at least until now…

“If you don’t like it I can reverse it right now,” She said suddenly seeming to regret her boldness. “I should’ve told you what would happen I…” Cindy’s next words almost surprised herself.

“No, it’s fine,” She said. “This is… kinda cool, but um why did you do this to me? And how come you can understand me shouldn’t my voice just be a squeak at this size?”

Toni suddenly turned red.

“Well,” She said her voice a bit higher than normal. “Denis told me that this device somehow accounts for the size change and makes modifications to the vocal cords so whoever is, well shrunk can be heard just like they were regular sized

“As for what I plan to do well… he and his wife were having trouble finding the spark and… they tried using this thing,” She indicated the “camera”. “On each other, they’d…” she turned a deeper shade of red. “Explore each other’s bodies, Dennis um, told me it completely revitalized their sex life and their marriage. I thought maybe if we tried it…”

A powerful tingle ran through Cindy’s body, and this time it didn’t have anything to do with the shrinking device, she could feel herself beginning to get wet. Toni wanted Cindy to explore her at this size.

Cindy realized that she would barely be able to see over Toni’s pubic mound at this size and that it would take both hands to fully play with either of her nipples…

Cindy realized she was now fully wet and her own nipples tingled like mad.

“OK.” She said

“OK?” Toni’s voice, for the first time, betrayed her own arousal. “you mean.”

“Yeah,” Cindy said. “I’m willing to try anything to stay with you,” she paused. “And I really have missed that body of yours.” Toni blushed a little then offered her hand for Cindy to step into. Cindy shook her head.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” She asked teasingly.

“Huh?” Toni said, confused. “Well if I’m going to be exploring I’d like there to be something for me to explore, plus I’m already naked it’s not fair.”

“W-what are you saying?” Toni asked.

“You need to lose the clothes.” Cindy said grinning.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #4
dickface

this is really interesting a new! good job! i cant wait for the next chapter.

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #5
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Fair warning guys I don't know a lot about female sexuality, but I did my best. This chapter is where the more... erotic stuff happens so if you are offended by that... wait this is Getdare... nevermind

Cindy noticed that Toni seemed nervous about undressing, as if getting naked in front of her girlfriend while she was small was different than when she was normal sized. Then again Cindy couldn’t remember a time Toni had actually undressed in front her, most of the time the two undressed each other as part of their foreplay. Cindy turned back again to see her pile of clothes that were now much too big for her to wear.

When she looked back Toni already had half of her buttons undone. Slowly Toni undid the rest of the buttons and shrugged the blouse off. She was now standing in front of Cindy in a red bra. The bra was just barely a b cup and covered up the swells of her breasts almost completely.

Cindy let out an involuntary moan, each of those breasts, which seemed so small when in Cindy’s hands, was now like small hill to Cindy’s eight inch form. Toni’s hands moved down to the snap of her jeans, they were trembling slightly and it took Toni a few tries to get the snap undone.

Slowly the zipper came down and Toni slid out of the jeans as well. Underneath the jeans were a pair of red panties. Looking up Cindy could see part of the fabric there was dampened; it looked like Cindy wasn’t the only one turned on at this point.
Cindy found herself appreciating the new perspective on her girlfriend’s body.

Toni was slightly toned the result of hiking and swimming during her college years. That combined with the fact that Toni had always been tall gave her a thin, lanky look at times. The long legs and arms were really brought home now that they towered above her.
Toni let out a nervous giggle as she reached behind her back to unclasp the bra. Cindy decided to encourage her a bit.

“You’ve never looked sexier” she said. “I can’t wait to crawl all over that big body!” Toni turned red again and the sudden outburst by Cindy and lost her grip on the bra after only unsnapping one of the clasps. She reached behind again that this time was able to remove the bra. Her breasts were rounded and perky the nipples and areola very tiny and perfectly centered.

Toni bent over and pulled her panties off in a smooth motion revealing her trimmed blond pubic hair. The first time Toni’s panties had come off in front of Cindy she had been amazed by the fact that Toni was indeed a natural blonde. Cindy had remembered hearing somewhere that natural blondes were almost extinct genetically… something that Toni had set straight when Cindy mentioned it in the afterglow.

Toni stood there, totally naked, for a moment her breathing was elevated and her skin was slightly flushed.

“S-so” Toni said. “Where should we start?” Cindy looked up at the beautiful bare breasts that now would come up to about her thighs.

“I want to see those boobs!” Cindy said. “I guess you’ll have to pick me up…” Toni nodded at this and gently bent over, her breasts moving a bit with the forward motion. Toni placed her hand down flat on the ground beside Cindy and Cindy climbed aboard.

Toni tenderly closed her hand around Cindy’s body to better grip her. Her hand was big enough to cover Cindy’s entire body so only her head poked out, she could feel the softness of her hands against her own breasts, the contact with her erect nipples making her moan very slightly.

Toni walked over to the couch and laid down on it, face up. She then placed Cindy slightly above her cleavage and put both hands by her sides. Cindy’s bare feet sunk slightly into the soft skin around her. As she had suspected each breast came up to about thigh height. Cindy slowly began walking toward them.

It didn’t take as long to reach them as she thought it would, at her size she could move faster than she could at her regular height, she supposed it had something to do with having less mass. As she reached the middle of Toni’s cleavage she had a choice to make, right or left.

Cindy remembered that Toni was ticklish in the left breast so she made a turn towards it.
She climbed onto the breast, which immediately cause a sharp intake of breath from Toni. It was harder to walk on the breast than it was on her torso but after stumbling a few times Cindy got the hang of it. She made her way to the center of the breast. She stood in the areole and began reach out taking the nipple in both hands. The second she touched it the nipple became erect. Cindy began to knead it with her hands.

“Oh God!” Toni yelped. “That feels so good.” Cindy decided to try something, she straddled the breast slightly and used to leverage to begin rubbing the nipple against her pussy. The stimulation felt amazing and the fact that she was small enough to use such a small body part as a sex toy was all the more arousing.

After a few seconds of stimulation Toni let out another whimper.

“Try the other one…” She said. Cindy was starting to feel an orgasm welling up within her so stopping the stimulation wasn’t easy but she did stop and made the journey to the other breast. She ascended the small summit and repeated the process. It didn’t take long for the nipple’s contact with her clit to produce result and Cindy suddenly let out a loud meep as she came.

She took a few seconds to gather herself then began to climb down the breast.
“What’s your plan now?” Toni asked her voice slightly husky with her own arousal. Cindy grinned.

“It’s your turn now!” She said as she began to wade through Toni’s wisps of pubic hair.

Last edited by phanmail; 05-21-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:50 PM   #6
dickface

this is so. good. and original and sexy, more more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:31 AM   #7
b0ris

An erotic version of "Honey, I shrunk the kids". Great!

Advertisements
Kink Talk