Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-19-2012, 04:13 AM   #601
87dareboy

Hit your balls 50 times with each of your shoes (100 hits total).

likes: anal, cbt, chastity, cuckolding, cum eating, dice dares, humiliation, ice, masturbation, orgasm denial, pain, piss, wearing panties
maybe: cam dares, crossdressing, light public, messy, light public, pics
limits: animals, extreme public, family, scat
87dareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #602
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Going off some of your likes...

First start off by putting your chastity device on.
Next, plug your ass with the largest butt plug you have lubed with icyhot or similar.
Take the keys for the chastity device and split into two envelopes (if you have 3 keys, 2 in 1 envelope, 1 in the other). Address them to yourself. Drive to the post office and mail them.
Back home, get a bowl of cold water. Now add about 20 ice cubes. Put your balls in the water for 10 minutes.
Dry your balls.
Take a wooden spoon and hit your balls 25 times each.
They must be sore, apply icyhot or similar to your balls now.
Now they must burn, so we need to take your mind off that. so do this dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=205
Now your balls must really be sore. So coat with more icyhot or similar.
That was lame, coat generously now. Just for that, rub it over your asshole and be sure to insert that finger a few times too now.
Put your panties on
Now you get your orgasm denial and cum control as you have to wait for the mail.

Feel free to PM me a revenge dare as well.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:52 AM   #603
Parlael

Slap your balls for every vowel in your last post.
Now count the "w"s, the "e"s, the "i"s, the "g"s, the "h"s and the "t"s. Divide that number by 10. Nut put that many different objects in a bag or bucket.
Then count the "t"s, the "i"s, the "m"s and the "e"s in your post. The result multiplied by 5 will be the amount of seconds, you have to tie that bag/bucket to your balls.
My PM dares
Add tasks to my calendar!
Parlael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #604
bottomb
getDare Sweetheart

put your balls on the ledge of a chest freezer.. drop it from as high as you dare...

Anytime someone sends me a private message with a number, I must edge that many times. 2-10

42 mwm
bottomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #605
storm

squeeze have a tube of toothpaste in a condom, drop a little water in, and get the condom on ur cock, now jerk your cock for 2 minutes without cumin. now tie your balls so that they are a good inch and a half away from your body. now punch your balls 25 times. then jerk your cock for 1 minute to keep the burning sensation going. then 20 punches to your balls, then jerk 1 minute, 15 punches to your balls, etc all the way until you get to 0 punches, at 0 you can cum, but only in the condom.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #606
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Get a wooden ruler (wooden spoon will do if you don't have the ruler). You also need some IcyHot (another muscle rub ointment will work as well if you have that).

Now go to a park or someplace that it's relatively quiet. Strip. You must now get 100 feet from your clothes.

Now hit each of your balls 50 times (total 100). I said beat, those were wussy hits. Now do double! So 100 hits each ball this time (200 total) and make sure they are hard hits this time!

They're sore huh? That's ok, that's why you have the Icyhot. Rub it into your balls. Be generous. No clothes to wipe your hands clean,huh? Just stick your fingers up your hole to clean them off.

Now give you 50 hard hits across both balls. Make them hard or else you need to repeat and double!

Apply more Icyhot to your balls.

You may not crawl back to your clothes.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-20-2012, 09:20 PM   #607
jboi

tie your balls and beat them with a wooden spoon or paddle in time to your favorite song
jboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:47 AM   #608
theo192
Distinguished Member

Take some kind of portable cup and fill it up with water. Now tie it to your balls so that it just barely hangs off the floor when you're standing upright. Every time it touches the ground, you must slap your balls 5 times. Keep this going for at least two hours.

kik: thegrey1088
theo192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:57 AM   #609
BB88

Put an elastic band around your balls tight. Now lift both seat and lid on the toilet and drop them onto your balls from full height 10 times in 5 minutes.

Soft: Ballbusting, Ruined orgasm, Cum eating, semi-public, humiliation, Masturbation.

Medium: Sissy

limit: Poop, animals, friends/family, permanent, pee, blood, wedgie, face.
BB88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:49 AM   #610
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Go into a public restroom. Strip before you go into a stall. Then go in the stall. (Be really daring and leave your clothes by the sink). In the stall, punch your balls 100 times. Then your shoes want a wack at them too, so each shoe gets 100 hits to your balls.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #611
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Do the same you said but add it 25 drops of the toilet seat on them.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #612
ilostthegame
getDare Sweetheart

In a frontal wedgie, get each ball to hang out a different side of the underwear. Spank each one with each of your shoes 100 times.
ilostthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #613
foreveryoung

for the next week, everytime you wake up, punch your balls 20 times. when going to sleep, squeeze them as hard as you can for 3 mins without stopping.
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #614
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Do this
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102655

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #615
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Well, knowing how much you love cbt, and how you wrote such a nice dare there.
I think you should do the same dare that you posted above.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102655

BUT, I think you should do one of the variations that was mentioned in post 3 on that thread. Since we know you love cbt fun. So instead of waiting for 2 sixes to be rolled in a row, you must continue until you get 3 sixes to be rolled in a row.

After every 100 drops, you may pause briefly to apply IcyHot to your balls. And not to leave your ass left out, apply/reapply to your butt plug every 100 and reinsert.

Love your dares

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Advertisements
Kink Talk