Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-22-2018, 02:14 AM   #1
Angelic_Fire

Default Very important... Please all read

Hi all,

I haven't been very active on Getdare for awhile and after having so much time away from an S/M environment. Looking back at where boundaries should have been put in place, I have come to the conclusion that I was severely abused.

I now have two counsellors, a psychiatrist and am on anti-depressants, as well as various other help groups to deal with the effects this had on me.

I'm going to be honest here, but this started well before I was 18. Before I was 16 even. People took advantage of me when they really had no right to. I now have to deal with the consequences, while they get away not knowing or caring what they did. I don't like to think about this.

Guys, even if a girl is underage and assures that it's okay to do things that she legally can't do, you have to stand up and say "No, you are too young for this, I don't know what got you to this place, but you deserve better at your age."

If there are any girls reading this that are under 18, you don't have to be here. There are other things that you should be able to focus on. Don't end up where I'm at just because so many people have told you that you're where you should be. You're not. You're worth so much more than what keeps bouncing around your mind.

If anyone would like to message me to ask about anything in this reply, please feel free to do so.

Good luck to all,
Make sure that you tell your subs about their true worth and subs, don't take anything less, well, not all the time. Basically, every harsh comment must always be turned around by a positive one.
Angelic_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Angelic_Fire for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
age, important, safety