Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-10-2018, 09:38 PM   #1
Pworf

Post Changing room dares

I’ve always wanted to try public dares, and changing rooms in department stores seem especially hot. Up for pretty much anything (within reason)

Will report on dares I do

Likes: hidden public, masturbation, strip games, dice dares, card dares, edging, orgasm control, bets and games of chance, nudity, cum play
Dislikes: pee, messy
Limits: family, blood, scat, public, cross dressing, permanent, identity revealing, cbt, line writing
Sometimes: pics

Slave to nifoc_uk
Pworf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:42 PM   #2
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

me too! These always seem so HOT!

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:44 PM   #3
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

Might be tempted to do some of these suggestions myself too!

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:35 AM   #4
JulieAllison

Go to a store with multiple changing rooms in a separate area. Enter the first room and remove an article of clothing and leave it there. Walk to the furthest room, remove another article of clothing and leave it there. Continue to walk between the two rooms leaving an article of clothing in each one until you are nude. Walk back to the other room, wait there nude for 5 minutes. No fun or anything, just stand nude possibly with the door or curtain partially open. Then redress in the same way.

With Love,
Julie Allison

Submissive Sissy/Crossdresser

Likes: Cross Dressing, Sissification, Edging, Blatter Control, Spanking, Hidden Public, Mild Humiliation, Some Pain
Dislikes: Extreme Humiliation
Limits: Illegal, Face, Scat, Permanent, Full Public
JulieAllison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 03:02 PM   #5
Pworf

Thinking I’ll broaden this to public restroom dares to
PMs are great

Likes: hidden public, masturbation, strip games, dice dares, card dares, edging, orgasm control, bets and games of chance, nudity, cum play
Limits: family, blood, scat, public, cross dressing, permanent, identity revealing, cbt, line writing

Slave to nifoc_uk
Old 05-01-2018, 10:06 PM   #6
Pworf

Well took some time to work up my courage, but I finally did JulieAllison’s dare. Since the weathers getting warmer, I chose to wear less clothes than if I did it on winter. Shorts, shirt, boxer briefs, and flip flops. So, around closing time, I went to a department store, took a deep breath, and stripped out of my shirt. I walked to the farthest changing room (5 down) and took off my boxer briefs (thinking if someone took those, I could always just go commando and be fine) After I got back to the first room, I slipped off my shorts. My heart racing I walked (really sped walked) to the last room and took off my flip flops. Speed walking again, I got back to the first room, my heart pounding. I have to say, those were some of the longest 5 minutes of my life. My ears strained to pick up on the sound of anybody entering the area. One did but took the second changing room (the one next to me so he could have seen me through the doors slits). I breathed a sigh of relief he didn’t choose the last one. After my five minutes, he was still in there, bu luckily, my shorts were in this room. I slipped them on, sped walked to the last room, put on my boxer briefs. Went back, but on my shirt, went back and put on my flip flops. I don’t know when he left, but he was gone when I exited the changing room area.

Slave to nifoc_uk
Old 05-01-2018, 10:06 PM   #7
Pworf

Still would love new ones

Slave to nifoc_uk
Old 05-02-2018, 01:28 AM   #8
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Try out my link in my signature called Dressing room dares

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:51 PM   #9
Pworf

Bumping this thread

Slave to nifoc_uk
Old 05-21-2018, 10:13 PM   #10
Pworf

Any more in this area?

Slave to nifoc_uk
Old 05-21-2018, 10:47 PM   #11
AmberCrystal88
Account Banned

If it's a changing room where you need to "check-in" your items before entering...
- Bring 4 different bras of 4 very obvious different sizes
- Bring a pair of jeans or pants that are WAY too small and a pair that are WAY too big
- Try everything on, obviously
- After trying everything on, get naked in the dressing room (unlock the door if you're daring), and edge - get dressed and put the items back

If not...
- Bring a panty/bra set that's WAY too small, another that's WAY too large, and another that fits just right
- Try on each set. For the small set, wear it for at least 3 minutes and try your hardest to make it feel as comfortable as possible. For the large set, give yourself a wedgie and see if you can get the panties up over you shoulders and use the other clothes to fill out the bra. For the perfect fitting set, wear it, and enjoy it - open the door fully for at least 20 seconds to risk others will see, take a picture (for yourself) to look back on and enjoy - edge while wearing this set.

Or... Do all of the above.

RIP any outstanding dares and challenges... Sorry.

I'm just going to leave my blog entries as they are and just let everything float until I maybe come back some day.

Thank you, gD community, for the friendship and fun.
AmberCrystal88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 02:53 PM   #12
wishofbeat

what you need
rope
3 dices of 6 sides

Go the the dressing room

you are traped there and only can go out if you roll and get 18 (or 3 times 6 in one roll)

what to do

Roll the dices, if the number is below 12 you have to select one piece of your clothes and take it of

If the roll is over 12 but below 18 take a piece you already take off and put it back on

If you get 18 you can leave the room, you can´t put back on the clothes you already take off untill you arrive to a diferent store or your house.

Do you want to stop the game?
do your self a croch harness and leave the room

More daring?
You can’t use your hands to edge, have fun with your toys

Im open to sugestions on this dare

Best of luck

It's Sir to you

Im looking for a sub, check my ad
wishofbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #13
Pworf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishofbeat View Post
what you need
rope
3 dices of 6 sides

Go the the dressing room

you are traped there and only can go out if you roll and get 18 (or 3 times 6 in one roll)

what to do

Roll the dices, if the number is below 12 you have to select one piece of your clothes and take it of

If the roll is over 12 but below 18 take a piece you already take off and put it back on

If you get 18 you can leave the room, you can´t put back on the clothes you already take off untill you arrive to a diferent store or your house.

Do you want to stop the game?
do your self a croch harness and leave the room

More daring?
You can’t use your hands to edge, have fun with your toys

Im open to sugestions on this dare

Best of luck

Might have missed something, but when does the edging come in? Otherwise will definitely do this dare!

Slave to nifoc_uk

Advertisements
Kink Talk