Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-20-2018, 03:37 AM   #16
cristof69

I was shaved by a nurse at the hospital. It was humiliating, especially since I had an erection.

Limits : Anal, Blackmail, Hard Pain, Pee and Scat, Public, Face, Social Life, Pics, Public.
cristof69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #17
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

I don't like thw idea of shaving someone else's pubic hair because I think I'll just be too scared that I am going to hurt them and bla bla
I love the idea of someone else doing the for me ...even thoufh that's gonna make me blush n gush but oh god the whole idea of it is so sexy!!!
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:32 AM   #18
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

I shaved some females in the past, love the smooth end result.

For myself i have never been shaven by someone else. Not shaved but i let it wax off, wich is way better then shaving. :-) it’s not that painfull as many people think and it stays smoother for much longer.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 01:33 PM   #19
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

I have shaved previous subs pubes and as some people have mentioned it is nerve wrecking as there's so many little creases and folds to negotiate. But it's fun, incredibly intimate and usually turns into testing out the results, which is instantly gratifying.

Yes I have had mine shaved by one of my subs. I wasn't really nervous as compared to the delicateness of the female anatomy, boys are fairly straight forward and she didn't really seem nervous about doing it. Probably her confidence made me feel more at ease.

Overall a great thing to do and very intimate and potentially humiliating, especially for girls when you tell them to lift their legs up a little higher so you can get to their little butt hole

M.V

MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 01:04 PM   #20
BobbyR

I do not think I would shave anyone.

I had guys that wanted to shave me but it has not happen yet.

Maybe someday.
BobbyR is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk