Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-15-2018, 11:03 PM   #16
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Females will only be allowed to wear bikini while on beach while at camp you may only wear skirts or dresses no pants or shorts. When ever you can you must be in high heels. The rest of the time your be in flip flops.

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:32 PM   #17
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Location: Suberben house with enclosed backyard or camping in forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
Females will only be allowed to wear bikini while on beach while at camp you may only wear skirts or dresses no pants or shorts. When ever you can you must be in high heels. The rest of the time your be in flip flops.
Of course only bikinis but heels in dirt and maybe mud. That's asking for a twisted ankle skirts and dresses I think I can get

M. Fairly open and willing, as long as its fun.
F. Shy but able, just needs some praise or reward.

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
LIMITS: Anal, pubic, sibling, peeing outside, mild pain, nipple pinching,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Can't do any work dares it's to unsanitary there.
Mr.Mrs. daretastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:37 PM   #18
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

I said heels when ypu can i know you cant wear them in dirt and mud. I wear heels all the time. Thats y i said wear flip flops

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:35 AM   #19
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Leaving tomorrow packing today. Bumping

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Old 05-16-2018, 12:01 PM   #20
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Thanks. I'll see if I can think of another one.
OK I have.

Assuming sis is up for it!

Apart from being out in the open air (e.g for prior dare), neither you nor he are to be naked below the waist (or at all) except in full view of sister. You only get dressed or undressed in her presence. And sis may require either or both of you to strip at any time. This also includes sex in which sis also gets to decide if and when you have any and how, and under her supervision.. She may make any condition she likes. And sis at the start to hang a padlock on Mr daretastic's balls and she keeps the key throughout.

Also neither of you get to see her naked for the duration.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:08 PM   #21
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
So whenever the ladies are wearing bikinis, then you wear swim briefs and not board shorts or other baggies. Fair is fair, no?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:06 PM   #22
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Sign Final report /close thread

Me wife and sis traveled in one car parents had there own. We three spent the trip up with no undies and when we got there no one else was camping within line of site of our spot. That night all 3 of us showered together and sis took pics of us walking to shower in nothing but shoulder towels, and of me using tentacle toy on wife in female showers. Wial the girls finished there night routine I was sitting outside the bathhouse edging, I did so 4 times. Sis walked back in only open hoodie then I told her to go to a table and masterbate, she did for about 5 min I could hear her wetness.
At beach day 1 there was about 25 grads having a party at the time. We swam out, we both took off bottoms and played around for 30-45 min (mom was swimming with us to she never noticed.) (Lake to dirty to finger) after swimming all 3 of use spent 30min top down toptess sun bathing. We spent the ride back to camp naked and took pics. When my parents went to take shower we took several naked pics outside in daylight. Later sis wanted to go on a walk and explore wial wife took a nap so we did but I had her put in a small vib before leaving. We walked around the loop of camp sites then we explored more in my car and I had her bottomless and masterbateing the hole time.
That evening the three of us went back to beach, no one was there, so we got lots of naked and striping pics, In water and at the picnic area taken by me or sis. I drove back naked they had no bottoms.
That night me and wife found a secluded site and had sex on the table. It started raining but we kept going.
Traveling home we had no undies and wet clothes because the storm turned around and hit again with no pants and wife using a small vib/clit messager we started home. Things got a little tense when the storm produced a tornado nearby. At that point dares stopped but we got home fine.

Thanks for the fun trip.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, camping, couple, dare, outdoor