Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2018, 12:11 AM   #1
Slaveboi02

Default Chastity exposure

So I’ve been self-locked in a chastity cage for about 3 months now, and I want to get a little risky and maybe let some people see or notice I’m wearing one, but I can’t think of any ideas, or I’m just too much of a sub that I must rely on others for everything.

Please reply in the thread with ideas on places to go, clothes to wear, and dares to do in order to potentially expose my chastity device!! I will do all dares and prove it with picture as long as you leave your kik in your reply!

Dislikes: ball torture, messy, cross dressing, sounding

Limits: Family/friends, blood, permanent, animals, social suicide, exposure, public during the day (sometimes I’m okay with it)

18 m - 165lbs - 5’9
Slaveboi02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:13 AM   #2
Simi

going swimming with fairly tight trunks can be a good way....

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:14 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveboi02 View Post
So I’ve been self-locked in a chastity cage for about 3 months now, and I want to get a little risky and maybe let some people see or notice I’m wearing one, but I can’t think of any ideas, or I’m just too much of a sub that I must rely on others for everything.

Please reply in the thread with ideas on places to go, clothes to wear, and dares to do in order to potentially expose my chastity device!! I will do all dares and prove it with picture as long as you leave your kik in your reply!
Have friends round for a game of strip poker.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:29 PM   #4
Slaveboi02

Bumping this thread! Come on guys, I’m still locked! Give me some good ideas!

Limits: Family/friends, blood, permanent, animals, social suicide, exposure, public during the day (sometimes I’m okay with it)

18 m - 165lbs - 5’9
Old 06-23-2018, 05:27 AM   #5
CSasha
Oracle

Go to a public toilet and use the urinal.

Visit a public sauna and enjoy.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:58 AM   #6
Slaveboi02

It’s been a while so I’m bumping again!

18 m - 165lbs - 5’9
Old 07-11-2018, 04:02 AM   #7
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Go to a strip club and get a lap dance. If asked, be honest and say you are locked up.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:38 AM   #8
privvy
Distinguished Member

Go out for a long walk wearing a top of your choice and a pair of trousers but no undies. Make sure to leave your fly open for the duration of your walk

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:42 AM   #9
LucyB
getDare Devil

Download the "Random Timer" app. This app let's you set a minimum and maximum time and goes off randomly between them. Set the minimum time for 30 seconds, the maximum for 3 minutes. Now put on a t-shirt, as baggy as you wish, and a pair of shorts only. Now go for a nice long hike in the woods. Start your timer. Start with your cock in your shorts. When you hear the timer you must reach into your shorts and pull out your caged cock, leaving the waistband of your shorts under the cage until you hear the timer again. If you're lucky you won't run into anyone on the trail. If you do let's just hope your t-shirt is baggy enough to conceal it.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:50 AM   #10
Slaveboi02

I’ve been getting a lot of really good ideas and I’ve done quite a few of them! Can I get some more?

Remember, leave your Kik in the reply and when I do your idea, I’ll send proof!

18 m - 165lbs - 5’9

Advertisements
Kink Talk