Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Competitions

Old 05-01-2018, 08:43 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default May 2018 Dare of the Month

Theme: One for the Movies

Please choose one of the following to complete:

REENACT:Reenact a sexy scene from a movie or book. You can do this with a partner or by yourself. Add a kinky spin to it, or keep it as close to the original as you can.
THEATER SHENANIGANS: This is a hidden public dare. Go see a movie but make it interesting. Wear a tack bra, wireless vibrator, butt plug, etc. Or take a break and go to the bathroom during the movie and get up to no good. Please remember to not involve other people in your kink. Keep it hidden.
FAMOUS CHARACTER: Spend the day role playing your favorite movie character. Dress like them, talk like them, maybe even act out some of their best scenes. Kink is fun, but optional. You can keep this is vanilla as you would like.

Proof:Photo and/or Report. Photo is optional but encouraged.

Deadline: May 31, 2018

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you may still choose to submit one. The photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: use the movie poster and edit it to include your name, take a discreet photo of your shoes in the movie theater bathroom, or show us the costume for your character you chose.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:05 PM   #2
PinkAndPurple98

Ive been wanting to do one of these monthly challenges for ages, and this one sounds right up my alley. I will defo be doing the Theater Shennanigans dare. I want to try and come up with something interesting though!
PinkAndPurple98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkAndPurple98 View Post
Ive been wanting to do one of these monthly challenges for ages, and this one sounds right up my alley. I will defo be doing the Theater Shennanigans dare. I want to try and come up with something interesting though!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 05-06-2018, 11:33 PM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

I always got excited, while watching the X files, when Scully would get into trouble. Be it with creepy slimy beings, or getting abducted by aliens. Ooohh I can think of some nice hot alien probing action (as far as my broken rib will permit).

It's a long time ago that I watched this show, but I will do some researching and be Scully for this dare.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:06 AM   #5
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

This is a really good idea for a topic. I hope everyone has fun trying This!

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:13 PM   #6
Cupcakes&kink
Account Banned

Ticket Theatre shenanigans entry

As soon as I saw this I knew what I wanted to do. I had already bought tickets to see infinity war so this one fitted in perfectly.

My partner was very excited to get involved and helped me out with the set up. I Chose to use a black rope for the bondage element of this dare and with the assistance of my partner tied a pentagram harness.

To make things more interesting, I inserted a remote control egg vibrator and gave my partner the remote. Then with the remaining rope from the harness we tied a knotted crotch rope to keep the vibe in as my partner decided to deny me underwear

Over the bondage I wore a short black leather skirt that if I were to bend over you would see everything plus a tight fitting vest top.

As neither me or my partner drive, we walked to the cinema it was only a 20 minute walk from our flat, and despite my partner not using the control for the vibrator, I was already horny. Just the feeling of the knotted rope on my clit was sending sensations through me. To stop myself from having an orgasm in the middle of the street we took 30 minutes to get to the cinema and missed most of the trailers (was gutted because I love watching the trailers). My partner deliberately bought premium seat tickets so that we would be in the centre of the room.

After i had calmed down from my walk to the cinema, we were watching the film and i was enjoying the sensation of rope on my body completely forgetting that I also had a vibrator in and my partner had the remote. It was about 15 minutes into the film that he pressed the button, luckily there wasn't many people in the screening and it was very loud at the time so my little surprised yelp at the vibrations went unoticed.

Throughout the film he would turn the vibrator on changing the speed and pattern occasionally to bring me closer to orgasm, always stopping just before I would climax.

By the end of the film I was incredibly horny and realised i still had my walk home. He decided to take me the long route home which takes 40 minutes normally so took us an hour to get back. I was not allowed to orgasm on the journey back to our flat and he chose to use vibrator turning it on whenever a car passed us which for a back road ended up being quite frequently. I think he was just enjoying the power over me though. When we finally got home I was allowed to orgasm and it was very intense.

Would definitely be something I would try again, although I think I'd taxi it to and from the cinema next time. Infinity war was really good by the way. I'm going to see it again although probably will forgo the bondage and vibrator this time so I get to just enjoy the film

For the pentagram harness I used this video tutorial. It's such a pretty tie and can easily be hidden under clothing
https://www.theduchy.com/star-harness/

Limits: public, permanent, pic/vid

My toys

Rope, Handcuffs, Ballgag, Dildo, Vibrator, Nipple clamps, Ankle cuffs and chain, Whip, Paddle, Butt plug 2 sizes, Candles
Cupcakes&kink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Cupcakes&kink for this post:
Old 05-12-2018, 09:34 PM   #7
Wedgieking090

So this was my first dare I would do in public and was nervous at first. I had to wear two diapers to the movie theater and get the largest size drink they had. I was suppose to drink the whole thing plus another before the movie was half way over. I felt strange walking (more like waddling in my mind) in the parking lot but the movie theater was pack and forgot about my diapers alittle.

I was able to down the first before the movie started but with so much liquid and sugar I failed to do the second. I finish it before I left the building though. It was not until the end credits when I felt the urge to let go. The sensation grew and grew as I drove home.

Luckily I was not far from home so I was able to hold it in until I step in my apartment. It was then when I let go of my bladder and soak the first diaper. I have worn diapers before in my own private place but this was the first hidden public dare I have done. And now I'm sitting in a soaky diaper typing this.

I can post a pre pic of me in a diaper I just don't know where

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4

Last edited by Wedgieking090; 05-12-2018 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Asking a question,
Wedgieking090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 02:44 AM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

Rocket Scully’s alien abduction

Yesterday, I did my dare. I was inspired by Scully from the X-files (I had a crush on her when I was younger and I loved the show), in the episode where she got abducted by aliens. I couldn’t remember the specifics, but I wanted to do a dare involving the alien abduction scenario, roleplaying as poor Scully. I proposed this to Sir, and he decided to kindly help me with this. I wrote my idea as a script for a, rather kinky, X-files episode and so the report is written in the same style as well. Although there are a lot of fantasy elements, every part of this report is based off what Sir did to me during the session. I have a rather vivid imagination, so I really did experience the dare like I described. I will explain what we did in reality, afterwards.

I was dazed and confused. What happened to me? I tried to move, but I was in a confined space. I was surrounded by glass walls and I could hear vague beeps and clicks in the background. I was sitting on my knees and the glass was all around me. It was some sort of round containment tank. Through the glass, I could make out some blurry shapes moving around, but my eyes had trouble focussing. I tried to swallow, but I couldn’t really, since my mouth was filled with a big long rubber phallus, connected to a tube that ran from the top of the tank. I could feel myself drool. Now that I got my wits back a little, I could feel other sensations too. My ass felt incredibly full, something was in there. I squeezed my muscles, but nothing budged. Had they put something in my pussy as well? And who were they? How did I get here? All I remember was going to bed, falling asleep as usual. Then, a bright light, a shock.... and after that....nothing.

And now, I was here. Suddenly, panic hit me, and I tried to scream! But all that was audible was a small gurgling sound. Suddenly, I felt the thing in my ass expand. There was a shape in front of the glass...almost human like, but no...it had a very weird body shape. I went quit, and the thing stopped expanding. Then, the phallus in my mouth came alive. It started to elongate, down into my throat. I gagged and more drool formed in my mouth. It started to pulse, in and out, in and out. I had trouble breathing, and I half choked.
From outside the tank, I could hear voices now. Weird mechanical noises that formed into words after a while. “Probing the oral opening of the subject bleep”. “It gives a strong physical reaction to being probed, click.” “Extend the probe by 15%.” I gagged even more now, and snot and tears ran down my face. I couldn’t stop it, but there was no time to panic. The shapes seemed to be conversing with each other; “A viscous mucous is forming in the back of it’s throat and is being expelled through the oral and nasal openings”. I was almost indignant, being spoken about in this manner, but I had more serious things to worry about.

Suddenly, a I felt a sharp pinch in my nipples. There were two cables with little grippers, grabbing my nipples and pulling them upwards. I gurgled a scream, it hurt! Thankfully, the pulling stopped. My breast were lifted up by my nipples now. I tried to sit up, but there wasn’t any slack in the cables. To make matters worse, the probe in my ass expanded again. It felt as though I would burst.

One of the beings said “commence the feeding.” Then, the probe retracted from my throat and though it wasn’t removed from my mouth, I could breathe normally again. I heard a click, and trough the tube connected to the probe, I could see fluid run down towards my mouth. I did panic now, there was no way to remove the probe from my mouth though, and the fluid entered. I gagged. The taste was horrendous. Slimy, sour, gross. I had no choice but to swallow as the probe was firmly sealed inside my mouth. I started to cry from the sheer horror of this horrendous slime being forced down my throat. I gagged and swallowed, choking and coughing. Some of the slime went up my nose. The tallest being said “it doesn’t seem to favour these nutrients. Although it has been supplied with components native to it’s planet.” The other being replied “enjoyment of the feeding is of no importance to us, bleep. It is being nourished following the required nutritional values. It will suffice.” I swallowed, gagged, cried. “I concur” said the other. “Commence the vaginal probing.”

To my horror, I felt the probe in my pussy wake up. It started to...fuck me, there was no other way to describe it. In and out, slowly but relentlessly. It was too much. The slime running into my mouth, the fucking... but then: “expand the rectal probe by two increments, click.” The being pushed a button and I felt like my ass was being blown up like a balloon. I moaned. “It seems to favour the expansion”, one of the beings said. “This is odd, considering there is no evolutionary benefit to rectal penetration in humans. We presumed the sole purpose to be disposal of fecal matter. Note this down.” Meanwhile, I tried to keep up with the force feeding. If I didn’t, I would surely choke. They didn’t seem to be bothered by my crying and whimpering at all. They just saw me as a mere test subject, probing my every orifice. To my relief, the slime stopped and the probe was completely removed from my mouth. I coughed and spat, trying to get rid of the foul taste. The vaginal probing had stopped for now, but the
anal probe was still inside me, as big as a melon it felt like.
Nevertheless, I was grateful that I could catch my breath, but I didn’t have time to relax.

I heard some whirring and clicking and one of the beings pulled on a lever, outside of the tank. “Releasing the epidermal micro organisms now.” “The epi-what?” I thought. This didn’t sound reassuring! The other one reached up and attached something to the top of the tank. “Good. We will see how it’s flesh reacts to the micro substance, since it is strangely devoid of any exterior shell or skeleton, click.” I tried to tell them to stop, but a small hatch above me opened and a weird gloopy texture landed on my head. It was cold and it ran down my face and my body. I shivered. “Gloop!” More of the stuff landed on me. “It seems to very sensitive to the viscous stimuli bleep. Release the secondary fluid.”
The hatch opened again, and now a very sticky fluid slowly dripped down on top of my head. It covered my hair, face, my breasts and it kept dripping downwards. It made every part of my body stick together. Some of it ran into my eyes, and I had a hard time seeing anything. I could only hear “this will suffice. We will leave it in the tank for now, but soon it will have to be disposed of. It has served it’s purpose, it will become mere waste.” I yelled at them, but when I could see again, they were gone. I was alone. The substance on my skin became more and more sticky and it became painful to move. I tried to sit still and think of a way to get out of here, but panic took over. I couldn’t get rid of the probes and though I tried to look for a way out of the tank, there was no opening to be seen. I yelled and screamed for the beings to come back.

After what seemed an eternity, they did come back. I told them I wanted out. “It doesn’t seem appreciate it’s treatment, click. We have no use of it anymore. It is way too noisy. Make sure it it silenced.” The oral probed inserted itself in my mouth again and it started to fuck my throat, even deeper than before. Thankfully, it didn’t last long. They seemed confident that I would be quit now and they left me alone. I commenced my protests anew and the probe returned. It went deeper into my throat and I was afraid I was going to throw up. The gagging was bad. The beings hadn’t returned though. Were they done with me? Was I really just biological waste to them now? I was so incredibly gross and sticky. Covered in my own snot and drool and the nasty substances they poured onto me. I cried and cried. I had to pee on top of it all, and I just let go. It didn’t matter anymore. I felt broken. I had given up. I closed my eyes and then... a bright flash, a shock and...

“Huh!?” I woke up in my bed. Dizzy and very groggy. I touched myself. I was clean. Had this really happened to me? I didn’t believe in aliens! It must just have been a bad dream right? But I felt my throat burn, and my ass and pussy felt stretched and sore. My stomach didn’t feel very good either. What should I say at the bureau tomorrow? This must be connected with the cases we’ve been investigating! Shit, now Mulder will never let me hear the end of it...

So, in reality, the session went in the same sequence as I wrote in the story. The containment tank was my shower cubicle. I was chained, with a code lock to the taps, and only Sir had the code. Sir of course, was the mean alien. The oral probe was my big dildo that I had to deepthroat. There was a dildo in my pussy as well. The rectal probe was my huge inflatable butt plug, that did get pumped up every time, just as I wrote in the story. My nipples were clamped and attached with rope to the sides of the shower wall. The dildo in my mouth was replaced by the force feeder. This really did happen (it’s an upside down bottle with an the bottom cut off, a garden hose runs down from the neck and is attached to a mouth piece.) This went into my mouth and was taped to my face. (I folded the tape ends over so that I could quickly release the tape for safety reasons). The “nutrients” were made up of a nasty mixture: anchovies, two raw eggs, yoghurt, broccoli, and piss, all mixed together to form the slurry (thanks a lot Sir!)

The epidermal micro-organisms were two raw eggs, and syrup . Very sticky and nasty. Sir did tell me I was biological waste and left me to stew just like I described. I begged and shouted at Sir to come back, and each time, he made me deepthroat my dildo. Almost to the point of throwing up. I cried and peed myself but finally, Sir released me. And instead of speaking to Mulder, I showered and got lots of cuddles and aftercare from Sir.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 05-16-2018 at 03:39 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 05-16-2018, 01:02 PM   #9
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Yesss!!
Great story!
And yes... it happened as you said.
Bad bad bad,...
Disgusting feeder... deepthrought almost up to the point of throwing up.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:59 PM   #10
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Giving this a bump and hoping we might get a few more submissions for the Dare of Month in the next week!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 05-26-2018, 02:28 AM   #11
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

A Painful Method (Dare of the Month Entry)

My first dare of the month entry. I often struggle for ideas but as soon as this came up I knew what I wanted to do; the spanking scene from “The Dangerous Method”. I quickly ran into a snag when I realised just how short the actual scene is (in my head it’s far longer ). I decided to mix a scene recreation with a few added kinky additions, and the recent Birthday treat I gave myself of a few kink toys would come in handy.

(Possible spoiler, although it does feature in the trailers pretty extensively)
Spoiler:
For anyone not familiar the scene itself sees the sub in the scene, played by Keira Knightly, wearing a white dress getting spanked with a leather belt while looking at herself in the mirror. The exposed nipples, masochist enjoyment etched over her face and the fact that it’s Keira Knightly made sure it remained etched in my memory even though the scene itself is barely 10 seconds long.

My recreation sure wouldn’t be as sexy but I could at least “compete” by kinking it up. I started by collaring up with my new “SLAVE” collar, put on my new red mini-dress on slipped some red (maroon?) panties on to start. Then I set up my bedside table ready with some nipple clamps, clothespegs, a jewelled buttplug and some lube while also setting up a small mirror so I could watch myself. Armed with my leather belt I tied one hand to the bed with some cuffs and got comfy on all fours with my ass waiting expectantly. It’s my first time playing with most of these toys so I was super excited before starting...but admittedly less so for the actual spanking.

Finally, it was time to start and I set myself a modest target of 500 spanks but did hope to do even more. I completed the spanks in sets of 25 to each ass cheek, starting off with the first 100 to a painfully slow pace as I stared at my gloriously grimacing face in the mirror. The crack of the belt against my bare ass & seeing my pained expression seemed to exacerbate the pain while my new collar (which I love!) added some minor humiliation. Either way, I could feel my horniness levels bubbling up as the session went on.

After the first 100, I attempted to add some nipple clamps which duly refused to stay clamped. Even after freeing my other hand my nipples refused to play along, however, I eventually improvised by adding clothespegs first then weighing them down with the nipple clamps instead. Although it’s not quite as intended they felt great, the extra weight pinching just a little more than normal while they bounced around wildly with the spanks. The next 100 spanks went by quicker as I found a bearable fast pace but then my ass received some extra attention as I lubed up my plug (one-handed was interesting) and slid it in rather easily

With my plugged ass and the pain I was getting more horny so allowed myself 5 minutes of “funtime” stroking my hard & desperately denied dicklet. By this point the nipple clamps had been on for around 20 minutes so I switched them to my full balls while adding some clothespegs to my toes, clearly craving the pain at every part of my body.

The sets of 100 spanks became harder to do as the pain heightened, I’ve done 2000 in one session before but with so many senses being tortured this was a more intense somehow. Unexpectantly it wasn’t anything kinky that began to trouble me though but my legs began to cramp as I’d spent a good 40 minutes tied up on my knees and I’d picked a rare hot day to do it on which began to be rather uncomfortable as sweat began to drip onto my pillow.

Unwilling to give up early on a mere 400 leather belt spanks I finished by re-adding my nipple clamps (on clothespegs still), encouraged myself with 5 more minutes of teasingly frustrating stroking before completing my “painful method” with the final set of 100 spanks. Massively turned on, but also massively uncomfortable, I decided to stop there. I took my memento of the day with the pic after all the fun (so removing the plug which is on my bed and tying up my spanking hand, as though punishing it for punishing me) I can’t help a certain subby pride at just how red I managed to get my ass, although the pic itself is a tad more humiliating than I’m used to sharing. Hot, horny & hurting all over I was happy with my Birthday exploits...it sure beats the lame parties of my youth anyway
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 05-26-2018, 10:19 AM   #12
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

So I wanted to do a reenactment but I can't think of any sexy scenes from movies heh 😅

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 11:10 AM   #13
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
So I wanted to do a reenactment but I can't think of any sexy scenes from movies heh 😅
Have you tried googling?

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 05-26-2018, 05:49 PM   #14
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Have you tried googling?
Oh my, I totally forgot that I had some videos saved for later on YouTube

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 01:36 AM   #15
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy saw these dares and thought he wouldn’t do any of them. I didn’t know what to reenact and to reenact doesn’t feel like me. Just as roleplaying a movie character, puppy isn’t able to roleplay a dog for the whole day too, and any other character was a no too. And then there is the theater dare. I’m actually not going out much, a few times with with colleagues and friends in 6-8 years, and now I’m living on myself and don’t have anyone to go out with.

Then Mistress Littlemissslave and LPV discovered I went out too little and wanted for puppy to go out more. Thus puppy went looking for something to do and found out there was a cabaret performance in the neighbourhood. Thus puppy ordered tickets and remembered this dare. But what to do.

Due to suggestions puppy went with wearing his panties, stockings, a plug and of course his chastity cage. But I wanted to do more, because you can actually do a lot. Then I thought of bodywriting, puppy begins to enjoy that a lot. Just having sentences on my body. A day before it would start I began with asking some stuff to write on my body. They were all nice.

The next day it was time for me to go to the theater. Before heading there got a shower. Then it was time to dress up. The tail plug first, then the panties followed by the stockings. To keep the stockings up puppy also wore his garterbelt. Then it was time for some body writing. In the picture below you can see the various items being worn / used.

Puppy put the sentence: “I am a cute little denied puppy” on his tummy. Between puppy his nipples: “Forever denied pup”. Puppy is also shaven down below so he wrote: “Leaky puppy cock” there. On my right arm I wrote “Edge me please”and on the left “Maid puppy”. And puppy successfully wrote them so others could read it if puppy let them see it. But I am not planning to do that, but the feeling of the possibility.

Then it was time to put on my pants, long sleeved shirt and shoes. Then up to walk to the theater. It felt strange wearing stockings outside nonetheless. Puppy once wore his full maid outfit to put the garbage container next to the street in the dark. But that’s another story. Puppy felt his shoes more and felt a light breeze just above his shoeline, It was a nice feeling. And during the walk the plug was constantly letting himself know he was there.

After a short ride with the metro and a small walk the theater was in front of me. As I entered it was very busy. Lots of talking was about and I don't like that. And I was early too. About half an hour before the show would begin. Thus I went to the bar and ordered a beer and sat down. Then I noticed that if one would look more closely to my pants, he could see some bobs. These were the connection parts between my garterbelt and the stockings. Now hoping no one would see them.

Then it was finally time to enter the room where the show would be held. There weren’t many props around, but why would it. Humor doesn’t specifically need some props to transfer the message. Puppy sat down on his seat and a few minutes later he realised he sat in the danger zone. The danger zone is the part of the audience who could get involved with the show. Puppy isn’t that quick witted and fortunately it was his neighbour who was the “victim”. That relaxed me a bit too.

During the show I could constantly feel my stockings feeling nice on my legs and was fully aware of all the text written on my body, and my plug constantly penetrating. Eventually the show ended and it was a lot of fun. Had a lot of laughs. There were no breaks during the show. But puppy wanted to do a little shenanigan.

Puppy went to the bathroom and entered a stall. Then he removed his shirt showing all his body writing to himself. Then I added a clothespin on each of my nipples and put my doggy bone toy in my mouth. Then lowered my pants and other stuff to do my business. Puppy didn’t need to remove his plug. When puppy was done. He got dressed up putting his toy back, clothespins of and then my shirt back on.

Time for my trip back home. I could still feel the plug the whole time. After the trip with the metro I realised I didn’t feel my pants that much anymore. Just my stockings. I just want to wear them under a skirt one time. Just in private. Eventually I got home after a great evening. But I still had to do some cornertime. I did that whilst still wearing my dare items. And then have a nice sleep in my panties, plug in and all those naughty words on me. Good night.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk