Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-26-2018, 07:26 PM   #1
subbabe

Female Two 22F's need dares for vacation

Hello everyone! My best friend and I are leaving for vacation in a couple of weeks and we decided it would be fun to play truth or dare (actually only dare, hehe!) during our week-long vacation. We want ones for when we're in public, on the beach, out clubbing, and back at our hotel.

We both like to fool around with each other and are really kinky, but we'd like to have a bunch of dares to choose from while we're there so that things don't get boring.

Anything you can think of that is kinky, naughty, and embarrassing and humiliating would be wonderful.

There may be guy friends joining us later on in our trip, so include them in your naughty fun and punishments

P.S. We'd like to keep the public ones fairly discrete. Like we will flash each other or do tame things like that, but nothing that would get us in trouble please!

P.P.S. Please also include punishments for when either of us refuses a dare.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to see what you make us do!
Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, humiliating clothes/hair/makeup, risk-free public, messy, bondage, corner, crawling, bladder control, humping blankie and stuffies, bouncing boobies, ice, pussy clamping, anal

Limits: pictures/videos, family, very public, very messy, piss, shit, painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
My toys: dildo, butt plugs, vibes, household items
Note: my roommates have started to enjoy watching me be humiliated
subbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:58 PM   #2
Curiousslut

I dare you to be able to tell the each other to get on your knees at any time and you have to comply. For example you are walking on the beach and you say to your friend, "knees" she has to get down on her knees quickly and can get back up right away. You can embarrass each other in front of others or be nice to each other. Do it in front of your guy friends to each other and you'll have to explain the dare.

Punishment. Get a bunch of condoms, write your kik name on the condoms. For every failure you have to drop a condom somewhere in public. If they get found you can enjoy getting hit on by strangers!

How is that?
Curiousslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Curiousslut for this post:
Old 04-26-2018, 09:40 PM   #3
isitlogical

Each of you should ware a pair of remote vibrating panties when clubbing. You should each have control over the others vibrator. If you say no you should be tied spread eagle while naked and the other gets 10 minutes to tickle you relentlessly.

If it isn't already a normal thing then your guy friends should get to see each of you naked. This should appear to be accidental. If you refuse the other gets to apply 30 spanks anywhere on your naked body while you provide unhindered access to any desired location.

Order a pizza and pay for it naked. If unwilling you shall perform 50 jumping jacks naked in front of a window.

Be tied and blindfolded allow friend to select one stranger who gets to see you as such... Maybe the pizza guy?
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:26 PM   #4
wishofbeat

World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousslut View Post
I dare you to be able to tell the each other to get on your knees at any time and you have to comply. For example you are walking on the beach and you say to your friend, "knees" she has to get down on her knees quickly and can get back up right away. You can embarrass each other in front of others or be nice to each other. Do it in front of your guy friends to each other and you'll have to explain the dare.

Punishment. Get a bunch of condoms, write your kik name on the condoms. For every failure you have to drop a condom somewhere in public. If they get found you can enjoy getting hit on by strangers!

How is that?
WoW, this one is interesting! I feel a little bit jelous because I didnt thought about It

I Will try to do something like that

And I Will make some suppositions for the vacations like, Its the beach

So everyday you will go to the sea to swim, in the sea you will fight to get the bottom of the bikini.

The loser have to do a conversation with an extranger (or a friend) with out the bottom for 5 to 10 monutes ( you could do It inside the sea or lake)

Punishment if you dont want to play: you will cave to wear a collar for the rest if the day, and in the room: a leash (Its punishment)

It's Sir to you

Im looking for a sub, check my ad
wishofbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:00 PM   #5
ShadowDom

So, at night with your guy friends, get in the water. Take off your bikinis, and give them to the guys. They will be allowed to bury them in the sand. Play hot and cold with your partner until you can find them! The one that looses has to obey one order per person in the group no matter what it is or how embarassing it may be!

hard mode-> each of you take a butt plug and put it in with a 2-3 foot string attached to it. Same rules as. Before but if either of you cause the plug to be pulled from the other, you both have to use the double dildo while giving a bj to your guy friends(assuming there is two or more) for a double spit roast!

Last edited by ShadowDom; 04-26-2018 at 11:04 PM.
ShadowDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:49 PM   #6
axmurderer14

1. Masturbation is banned for the week, unless specified by a dare. But, guess you are lucky to have a friend to lend a hand. You can touch each other.

2. At the hotel, one of you must be naked at all times. You can decide who with a coin toss. And the clothed one is free to do anything to the other one's body.

3. Whenever you go out, you should call each other according to the color of your underwear. Suppose the other girl is wearing pink panties, you should call her pink/pinky, something of that sort. If she's not wearing anything underneath, you can call her kitty

4. When at the beach, go inside the water and exchange your swinsuits.
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to axmurderer14 for this post:
Old 04-27-2018, 12:22 AM   #7
growler21d
Distinguished Member

I'm going to assume her likes/dislikes/limits are the same as yours, otherwise please post them.

1. On one day during your vacation, you will choose each other's clothes. You are not allowed to dress yourself, your clothes must be put on by the other person. Flip a coin to see who gets dressed first. Once clothing has been chosen, no changes can be made. The person who chooses clothing last has an advantage. Will you reward their choice for you, or will you punish their choice, or will you just be mean and embarrass them.

2. For 1 day you will have to ask each other for permission to use the toilet. You may only ask once per hour.

3. For 48 hours, while in your hotel room, you may only speak while you have someone else's fingers (minimum 2) in your pussy or ass.

4. Go on a dinner date with your friend. During this date you may only eat and drink what you feed each other.

Punishments: If one of you refuses a dare, you will spend the next 24 hours as your friend's pet. You will always walk just behind your friend. You will heel, sit, beg, stay, etc when told. When in your hotel room you will crawl on your hands and knees, you will be naked, you are not allowed on furniture, anything you eat and drink must be from a bowl on the floor without using your hands, and you will sleep either on the floor or on top of the bed covers at the foot of the bed (friend's choice).

If you both refuse. You will take an ice bath together. You will get into a cold bath and add a bucket of ice cubes. You may only leave after you have inserted 3 ice cubes into each other's pussy and 3 into the ass, and edged each other. No cumming.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to growler21d for this post:
Old 04-27-2018, 03:02 AM   #8
trenho
getDare Devil

1- none of you can cum if alone. So only orgasms allowed are during sex, with guys or girls. doesn't matter.

2- if there is a beach, both of you have to "accidentally" lost her top while swimming, and go outside of the water without it. Bonus point if you do it with the bottom part.

3- any dares refused by one of you means 1 hour with a buttplug in for both of you. No matter if at home or outside. So if your friend refuse a dare you have to be plugged too.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to trenho for this post:
Old 05-05-2018, 02:54 PM   #9
subbabe

Does anyone have anymore ideas? Maybe some short ones that take less than a minute?
Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, humiliating clothes/hair/makeup, risk-free public, messy, bondage, corner, crawling, bladder control, humping blankie and stuffies, bouncing boobies, ice, pussy clamping, anal

Limits: pictures/videos, family, very public, very messy, piss, shit, painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
My toys: dildo, butt plugs, vibes, household items
Note: my roommates have started to enjoy watching me be humiliated
subbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 04:46 PM   #10
lani_122
getDare Succubus

See which one of you can cum quicker while eating lunch in public.
Looser has to later lick winners pussy clean.
If one of you refuses to do this dare other one gets to sit on your face and have pussy eaten for 20 minutes

Proud owner of littleanalslave

Last edited by lani_122; 05-05-2018 at 04:51 PM.
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 05:08 PM   #11
Dice7
getDare Addict

You know that game where people hold their fingers in a circle and if you can make someone look at it you get to punch them?

How about from the airport departures until the last evening you play this game between each other. Each time you can flash the other one one of your body parts you get points. Whoever has the least points on that last evening must offer to give your least favourite guy friend a blow job?

1 point for bum
2 points for each nipple
5 points for both tits
6 points for pussy
10 points for fully naked
Flashing only counts outside of hotel rooms

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:02 PM   #12
ShadowDom

Each of you pick a different color. Exe- red for player 1, and blue for player 2. Each time player 1 sees something blue, she gets to slap the others ass vise-versa. If the guys are involved, they can pick a third color and slap either of player 1's or player 2's ass each time they see it.
ShadowDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:36 AM   #13
growler21d
Distinguished Member

For 1 day while you are out in public you must try to get your hands on each other's pussy, ass, tits without being seen. Under the clothes, not over and don't try to block it. Do this as many times as you can. 1 point for covering, 2 points for inserting a finger into pussy or ass and pinching nipples.

The winner gets pleasured however she wants and gets to punish the loser.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 01:57 AM   #14
Tem

Use double sided dildo with each other first one to come is gaged with the other panites for one hour
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 08:24 AM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbabe View Post
Hello everyone! My best friend and I are leaving for vacation in a couple of weeks and we decided it would be fun to play truth or dare (actually only dare, hehe!) during our week-long vacation. We want ones for when we're in public, on the beach, out clubbing, and back at our hotel.

We both like to fool around with each other and are really kinky, but we'd like to have a bunch of dares to choose from while we're there so that things don't get boring.

Anything you can think of that is kinky, naughty, and embarrassing and humiliating would be wonderful.

There may be guy friends joining us later on in our trip, so include them in your naughty fun and punishments

P.S. We'd like to keep the public ones fairly discrete. Like we will flash each other or do tame things like that, but nothing that would get us in trouble please!

P.P.S. Please also include punishments for when either of us refuses a dare.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to see what you make us do!
OK You will both need to take two swimming costumes (unless you are both same size and can wear each others'). You then wear one each, carrying the other with you in the life to the top of the hotel. Then on the way down (press ground floor)you change from the one you are wearing for the spare (or just change into each other's if size allows).
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk