Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-25-2018, 02:28 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post What would it take for you to ... (fourth set)

What would it take for you to?
  1. Be tied up head to toe with your genitals locked up and forced to watch people having sex right in front of you for a full 24 hours
  2. Orally have to wake a different person each day for a month
  3. Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal
  4. Show your butthole to a random person right now
  5. Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis
  6. Have a cock in your mouth for 12 hours (no deepthroat, no sucking, just hold it in your mouth)
  7. Go to sleep with your face completely covered in peanut butter
  8. Ask the next random person you see on the street: "do you want to fuck me?"
  9. Have your face permanently covered in sperm for a month. Fresh sperm added 3 times a day
  10. Poop in a diaper while doing your grocery shopping
  11. Have "Anal Fuck Slut" tattooed on your ass
  12. Walk around town 'wearing' only very realistically body painted clothes

For bonus points: put them in order from easiest to hardest.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:09 AM   #2
Quills

This looks interesting, I'll give it a go!

1. Be tied up head to toe with your genitals locked up and forced to watch people having sex right in front of you for a full 24 hours

This would be fairly easy to talk me into. I'm not sure I would be the one suggesting it, but if someone that I knew asked if I wanted to be part of this scenario in that way I would probably answer positively besides a few stipulations.

This one would be one that required quite a bit more discussion as I'm both rather monogamous by nature, and a bit hyper aware of cleanliness and the like. It would probably take me being in a relationship or dynamic of some kind with a person that truly wanted this to happen for me to agree to it. And, of course, certain stipulations.

3. Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal

For some reason this one doesn't hit certain notes that I thought it would hit. The humiliation of the situation seems to be nicely combated by the objectification. So I believe I would get over the embarrassment rather well with people going about the dinner normally. With certain details taken care of, it would probably only take a discussion or two with the right people to get me to agree to it.

Depends if this were simply on the internet or in person. Not that it would be easy for me to do on the internet, just a lot easier than in person. Some sort of great incentive would have to be put in place and there would also have to be some sort of disclaimer the random person agrees to, because I'm not one drag someone into something they didn't consent to, even if it's just flashing.

5. Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis

It wouldn't happen. It's just too close to genital mutilation practices for me to be okay with. I've seen piercings where female genitalia have been effectively 'locked up' with the hoops hooking through the labia in some fashion and been fairly okay with it, intrigued even. But the sewing just hits a different note.

6. Have a cock in your mouth for 12 hours (no deepthroat, no sucking, just hold it in your mouth)

On one hand, certain aspects appeal to me, and on the other I'm not sure how physically and mentally capable I would be of doing this. If it were a toy of some kind at least you'd have some mobility and ability to relieve your knees etc. But still, the ache of ones jaw paired with the mental stagnation might be too much. It would take some talking and some incentive but I would be willing to give it a try, if I had the ability to 'tap out' and call it quits.

This would probably be some sort of dare. That's the only way I can see myself going through with it. There would have to be plastic put down and some way to limit the attraction of bugs.

A dare and incentive would have to be put in place. I'm not sure I would get through the entire sentence without dissolving into stuttering.

9. Have your face permanently covered in sperm for a month. Fresh sperm added 3 times a day

I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with this, simply due to hygiene alone. There's also the little problem of going out in public, unless it's massaged in like some sort of lotion?

Probably not something I could bring myself to do. As in, quite literally. Even if I was somehow talked into/bribed/ordered to do it and was planning to leave immediately after to go wash, I'm not sure I could actually persuade my body to poop in public, let alone in a place where it's main purpose is to house food for consumption.

As someone who has been mulling over tattoo ideas for quite some time, this one makes me cringe. It's too permanent and has too much potential for 'Regerts' (regrets).

If it was well done and the paint wouldn't come off at the slightest brush of a feather, I would definitely give this a go...
    probably in town I was not known in and not planning to return to, with minimal risk of arrest and cameras. Oh, and at least some underwear, lest the paint wear off too quickly betwixt the thighs.

As for the ranking of them:

Reasoning may vary in terms of ranking.

Enjoyed filling this out quite a bit, really made me pick apart my own brain a bit. Thanks for posting it!
Quills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 10:37 AM   #3
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quills View Post

Enjoyed filling this out quite a bit, really made me pick apart my own brain a bit. Thanks for posting it!
I'm happy you liked it. Thank you for kicking this off with such an in-depth response!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 04-13-2018, 06:50 PM   #4
Jaro

Anybody else like to try answering these?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 04-14-2018, 09:57 AM   #5
banesith

Be tied up head to toe with your genitals locked up and forced to watch people having sex right in front of you for a full 24 hours

Probably just somebody to ask.

Orally have to wake a different person each day for a month

Once again, no coercion necessary.

Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal

This sounds like fun, honestly.

Show your butthole to a random person right now

I'd do it.

Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis

Probably $10000

Have a cock in your mouth for 12 hours (no deepthroat, no sucking, just hold it in your mouth)

Not much at all.

Go to sleep with your face completely covered in peanut butter

I've actually done this before as a dare.

Ask the next random person you see on the street: "do you want to fuck me?"

Ooh, I'd probably never do that.

Have your face permanently covered in sperm for a month. Fresh sperm added 3 times a day

That sounds hot.

Poop in a diaper while doing your grocery shopping

$100

Have "Anal Fuck Slut" tattooed on your ass

I'd do it if someone paid for the tattoo.

Walk around town 'wearing' only very realistically body painted clothes

$20

Likes & Limits[/color]
PM DARES
BDSM Test Results
banesith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 04:01 PM   #6
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I think I ordered from easiest to hardest. Most of the longer duration ones are higher on the list just because of the duration. if they were more balanced in length then it would be arranged a little differently.

What would it take for you to...

Easiest
I don't want to do it but out of this list, it would probably be the easier I think. No risk, just messy.

I could do this. If it really was just a random person that was unsuspecting then I would be bad because buttholes are kinda unattractive. This would be very easy if it was a random someone else that agreed to, let's say go in a room and just wait for something to happen.

I wouldn't say those words exactly but this I could do. I doubt the next person I saw would even agree to it so the possibility of it actually happening is minimal haha

I think this might actually be fun! I would definitely try it. Would it be easy, probably not and I assume that towards the end of it I would be getting tired of doing it.

This would take some courage but I think I could do this. It might be hard to actually poop in a diaper while out.

Have a cock in your mouth for 12 hours (no deepthroat, no sucking, just hold it in your mouth)
Sounds like a very boring day but also something I would do. I'm kinda very curious now about how this would go.

Be a human candlestick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal
There is a chance that I might do this. While it would be uncomfortable and there would be pain from that hot dripping wax. It is a possibility. But dinners can go on for hours and the candle would surely burn down by then. What would it take? I'm not sure.

I would do this but it would have to be some really good body painted clothes. Seeing as I still have my shenis I don't think I would pass for just wearing skin tight clothing. heh. But still it would be fun.

Be tied up head to toe with your genitals locked up and forced to watch people having sex right in front of you for a full 24 hours
While it wouldn't be a boring 24 hours. Uncomfortable, yes.

Have your face permanently covered in sperm for a month. Fresh sperm added 3 times a day
I might be able to do this but it is very high on the list because of the duration. being covered in cum is kinda a secret fantasy of mine.

I would never do this. Pain is a limit and I don't want a tattoo.

Hardest
Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack is sewn over your penis
I would never do this. Pain is a hard limit. Is this a thing people do? I can't even imagine.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #7
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
  1. 1.
  2. Be tied up head to toe with your genitals locked up and forced to watch people having sex right in front of you for a full 24 hours

Long as I know and trust you a lot, I would be fine with this.
  3. 10.Orally have to wake a different person each day for a month Proof that they don't have STD's and a set order of each person and trust.
  4. 7.Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal Long as it's consensual for all involved and in a safe place and a fire extinguisher is nearby and nobody has electronics.
  5. 9.Show your butthole to a random person right now
    This will never happen.
  6. 13.Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis Death. On my and whoever suggested this' part.
  7. 12.Have a cock in your mouth for 12 hours (no deepthroat, no sucking, just hold it in your mouth) marriage and a lot of convincing along with doing it while I do. (So now we need two willing people plus me and whoever suggested it.
  8. Go to sleep with your face completely covered in peanut butter Now I want to try this. Need some alone time overnight.
  9. Ask the next random person you see on the street: "do you want to fuck me?"
    Blackmail.
  10. 11.Have your face permanently covered in sperm for a month. Fresh sperm added 3 times a day Blackmail.
  11. Poop in a diaper while doing your grocery shopping Trust and someone to push me to do it.
  12. Have "Anal Fuck Slut" tattooed on your ass Find me a different reputable tattoo artist and pay for it.
  13. Walk around town 'wearing' only very realistically body painted clothes

I actually may try this.
For bonus points: put them in order from easiest to hardest.
See numbers beside for easiest to hardest. Some of these suggestions towards me may end in disastrous results.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:14 PM   #8
SubmissiveHusband

I mean that just sounds awesome. I would do it if the opportunity presented itself

2.Orally have to wake a different person each day for a month

Mmm if my Mistress ordered me to I would also happily do this

3.Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal

Um depends on how long I guess if it were for an hour I would give it a try

4.Show your butthole to a random person right now

Shit I would do that on any random dare

5.Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis

A million dollars

6.Have a cock in your mouth for 12 hours (no deepthroat, no sucking, just hold it in your mouth)

All it would take is my Mistress demandingit and telling me what a good job I’m doing

7.Go to sleep with your face completely covered in peanut butter

I HATE being sticky so this would take a lot for me

8.Ask the next random person you see on the street: "do you want to fuck me?"

I would do this on demand anytime for my Mistress

9.Have your face permanently covered in sperm for a month. Fresh sperm added 3 times a day

I mean if I can rub it in to dry like a face cream I guess it’s bit that bad

10.Poop in a diaper while doing your grocery shopping

Umm sounds pretty gross but I would do it for a couple hundred dollars

11.Have "Anal Fuck Slut" tattooed on your ass

I mean if you’re paying for it sure

12.Walk around town 'wearing' only very realistically body painted clothes

I wouldn’t do this at my local town but I would definitely do this at some random town where no one knows me

Kik-SubmissiveHusband69

LikesBeing dominated, CBT, anal, cum eating, hidden public, and chastity, food play, bladder control, wax, temperature play with ice, urine drinking/golden showers, and crossdressing

LimintsPermenient, blood, feces, face pics

TOYS

PM-Dares
SubmissiveHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:02 PM   #9
JulieAllison

1. Show your butthole to a random person right now
A request on kik. (JulieAllison1)

2. Walk around town 'wearing' only very realistically body painted clothes
I would have to be somewhere far from home and know I wouldn't get in any sort of trouble.

3. Ask the next random person you see on the street: "do you want to fuck me?"
The right amount of alcohol and enough encouraging to get over my insecurities and self consciousness/shyness.

4. Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal
An invitation to a special dinner party to be the candle stick.

5. Be tied up head to toe with your genitals locked up and forced to watch people having sex right in front of you for a full 24 hours
I would do this if I trusted someone and had the opportunity, the hardest part would be escaping from real life for 24 hours.

That's a long time and I think it would get boring and I'd lose interest. I'd give it a shot for some of the things I want to add to my wardrobe but can't afford.

7. Orally have to wake a different person each day for a month
This would be interesting, especially if it was a mixed bag of men and women. Would be difficult again because of real life. I would need a good excuse to be able to do this. Lol

8. Have your face permanently covered in sperm for a month. Fresh sperm added 3 times a day
Sounds like a fun challenge but I would have to be somewhere away from my normal life for the whole time.

9. Go to sleep with your face completely covered in peanut butter
This just sounds gross. Ugh the smell of peanut butter all night and so greasy. What's in it for me? You'd have to buy me a new pillow, sheets, etc and of course some new wardrobe items.

This is not something I am into in any way. Give me some incentive like buying me a bunch of sexy women's clothes and I'll do it.

11. Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis
Since this to me sounds like something a doctor should do, throw in a nice set of breast implants and I am in!

12. Have "Anal Fuck Slut" tattooed on your ass
One of my limits is nothing permanent. You want to do this I need a permanent apartment I can use to live in as Julie Allison whenever I want/can.

This seemed easy at first, just list from what I would do to what I wouldn't. Then I started thinking, oh the question said what would it take not what would you do. I tried to be as honest as possible and reordered them a few times until I was pleased.

With Love,
Julie Allison

Submissive Sissy/Crossdresser

Likes: Cross Dressing, Sissification, Edging, Blatter Control, Spanking, Hidden Public, Mild Humiliation, Some Pain
Dislikes: Extreme Humiliation
Limits: Illegal, Face, Scat, Permanent, Full Public
JulieAllison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:03 PM   #10
dinesh

would need some talking and convincing, as I don't really like bondage not head to toe anyway, but if it was the right people and circumstances, probably would
just need to ask
Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal
I would need to test the candle to check the temperature of candle was ok, candles available here burn waay too hot, if temp was ok I would
if the person asked to see it then ok sure, but otherwise, it has real chance of becoming a legal issue
Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis
No, just no
would need some good incentive, 12 hours is a long time, probably have huge jawache by then
would need some convincing, as it doesnt do anything for me, but its not a limit either
no, just no, random person on street? here? I'll probably be in a police station pretty soon.
would need some real incentive, and would have added conditions, including not needing to go out
wouldn't be against it so much, but problem will be if I would be able to poop at the store
probably just need to ask at the right time
if it wasn't illegal I would have already done need, so either need to change the law or provide return ticket and accomodation to where wouldnt be arrested

PM Dares

Likes: denial, edgeing, bondage, light/medium cbt, spanks, pee holding, photo, temperature play, wax play, food, exposure, hidden public, will try almost anything once.

Dislikes (may do): scat, piss play, post orgasm torture

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, anything to do with meat/meat products.
temp limits: video
Skype live:dineshchand7
Kik: dineshchand7
dinesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 08:58 AM   #11
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Show your butthole to a random person right now
  2. Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal
  3. Go to sleep with your face completely covered in peanut butter
  4. Walk around town 'wearing' only very realistically body painted clothes
  5. Poop in a diaper while doing your grocery shopping
  6. Ask the next random person you see on the street: "do you want to fuck me?"
  7. Be tied up head to toe with your genitals locked up and forced to watch people having sex right in front of you for a full 24 hours
  8. Have a cock in your mouth for 12 hours (no deepthroat, no sucking, just hold it in your mouth)
  10. Orally have to wake a different person each day for a month
  12. Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis

I've simply reorganized them. Obviously ones I'm more willing to do are at the top. And the lower the list goes, the more I'll need convincing or payment. Obviously the last one will never happen.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Last edited by Kisune Karnon; 04-22-2018 at 09:00 AM.
Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 01:26 AM   #12
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Lots of money? A luxury car? Something worth my while?
    If they were all women - and if I found them likeable... I’d love to do it! Nothing needed
    Won’t be doing this; unless I’m made an offer I can’t resist (I don’t know what it’ll take.)
    :/
    Permanently? Nope. Nope. Nope.
    Like a gag? I’m not sure.
    Eww.
    Assuming I’m not caught for that? Maybe an icecream?
    NO.
    no.
    Permanent tattoo? Nope.
    Would join others in a fair or something.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 12:41 PM   #13
Trump
Account Banned

- just someone to ask
-Just a safe place to do it
- a promise for it to be kept secret between the guests
-Just an ask doesn't bother me
-a shed load of cash and a promise it wouldn't be permanent
-the right person and clean person
-to be kept horny the whole time
Ask the next random person you see on the street: "do you want to fuck me?
-just drink have actually done this one
"Have your face permanently covered in sperm for a month. Fresh sperm added 3 times a day
-to be away from anyone who knew me
-cash lots of cash
- someone to pay for the tattoo
- nothing I would love to do this

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:11 PM   #14
Jaro

I think this is roughly my order of easiest to hardest. Which is not the same as order of preference.
  1. Be a human candle stick: tied upside down, knees at your head, with a lit candle in your asshole besides a dinner table with people enjoying their meal
    I'd love to do this so much!
  2. Be tied up head to toe with your genitals locked up and forced to watch people having sex right in front of you for a full 24 hours
    I'd love to do this!
  3. Go to sleep with your face completely covered in peanut butter
    I would seriously hate this, mostly because of the stench, but it's pretty straightforward to do so I'd do it if i have to.
  4. Poop in a diaper while doing your grocery shopping
    This would take a lot of guts to do and I really don't want to do something like this and if I must I would protest heavily. But if it's just a tiny bit of poo it may not be tooo hard.
  5. Have a cock in your mouth for 12 hours (no deepthroat, no sucking, just hold it in your mouth)
    12 hours is extreme. This would be so tiresome and boring. What am I to do? You'll have to pay me to do this.
  6. Orally have to wake a different person each day for a month
    Can they be all females? The hardest part is actually finding said females. In real life this is, of course, impossible, but in fantasy I'd do this!
  7. Have your genitals sewed up: labia sewed together / ball sack sewn over your penis
    No thank you! Or pay me 1000!
  8. Walk around town 'wearing' only very realistically body painted clothes
    10.000 please! How do I even do this? This is a lot harder to pull off for men than for women.
    50.000 and a month sabbatical in a secluded private place
  10. Show your butthole to a random person right now
    They did not consent to see my butthole so this is just rude. I would need 1.000.000
  11. Ask the next random person you see on the street: "do you want to fuck me?"
    Same as above. I don't want to be arrested. 1.000.000
  12. Have "Anal Fuck Slut" tattooed on your ass
    5.000.000!!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 09-22-2018, 10:39 PM   #15
badboy3892

[QUOTE=Jaro;3181288]What would it take for you to?

Whatever, I've shown much more to thousands of random people by uploading a couple vids to a porn site. Free

Eh. Would be annoying but that's about it. $5

Here's where I'd start having to get paid to do it. I'd probably get punched or maced for this. $100

That's exactly the opposite of how I feel about doing anal, but I guess most people won't see it. I'd do it for however much the surgery to get a tattoo removed costs.

This would cost quite a lot. I do not like getting stabbed with needles down there. $90,000.

We're getting into six-figures territory for the cost now. 24 hours is a long time. Especially if there's no food or sleep breaks. $100,000.

I'm not averse to doing oral or anything, but 30-31 different people in that short of a time is a bit much for me. I'm also not really keen on waking someone up in that manner. $150,000.

You know, there's a certain lesbian hardcore BDSM site I really like, and one of their recurring scenarios is to open a girl's vagina up with a speculum and fill it with hot candle wax. And TBH I'm the kind of person who might actually try that herself, if I were female. But I'm not, and I'm not keen on sticking things in the one big hole I do have down there. Even if it's just holding the candle in a way where the flame won't get anywhere near it and the wax won't drip on or in it... I just wouldn't enjoy this in the slightest. Maybe for $200,000.

Now we're at like quarter-million-dollar territory. 12 hours of sitting on a cock I can't even do anything with? I'd be annoyed after about 5 minutes.

I HATE scat or anything that has to do with poop. And I'm not really fond of diapers either. I change enough diapers as it is, and to me it is by far the worst part of taking care of a handicapped individual. Screw this, I'd want at least $500K.

I would literally go insane, and not in a good way. $2 million+

Not for any amount of money, not because I wouldn't enjoy it, but because public nudity is kind of frowned upon where I live and this would most likely end with me getting a criminal record.

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk