Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Drink Sex Toys - Discussion, Advice, Experiences & Reviews

I haven't seen a thread like this (apologies if there is one and I've missed it) and thought it'd be worth starting one...

I just thought we could have a thread to discuss sex toys - and, in particular, peoples' experiences with them and reviews of various toys

ETA: Feel free to add your own!

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-03-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Handcuffs

Pretty basic BDSM gear, really. Everyone should have a pair. They're useful for bondage, and for keeping slaves and submissives in a certain position or place. They can be applied to wrists or ankles (or both), and obviously could even bind two people together. Provided you're careful not to tighten the cuffs too much, you could even use one of the hoops as a cock-ring, with the other hoop drawn between the legs with a hand locked in and used for basic predicament / creative bondage.

Cock Cage

I've got this cock cage...

I'd recommend it. It's sturdy, and simple to use. Mine came with three keys and a standard lock, and can be removed with ease with the keys. It doesn't bulge or show through jeans or clothing and can remain secret. The slight weight serves as a reminder of the submissive's place, and it's just all-round efficient and effective.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Hello Doctor, I'd like to add something to what has been written regarding handcuffs, if I may, from my own experience and readings. This is a great idea for a thread, by the way, thank you.

Firstly, it should be noted that many types of handcuffs are not double locked. This means that when pressure is applied to the cuff, it will keep sliding through and will press onto skin/bone. They are still highly useful, but care should be taken. Double locked cuffs have a small pinhole switch that when pressed will hold the cuff in place and can only be unlocked by turning the key the reverse angle before turning again in the lock, which also makes them fractionally slower to undo in an emergency.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #4
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Cock Cage, contd..
And just to supplement the Doctor's entry I'll add that cock cages and chastity devices come in a very large variety of styles, from the silicone ones produced by Birdlocked, to plastic and steel ones. I'm not even into chastity play that much, I certainly don't need a physical device to prevent me from pleasuring myself If I'm told not to but the problem I find is that I can't find a cage I can't escape from. If you're thinking of acquiring one, do plenty of research.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0556.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	3196

Seen here from left to right: CB 6000S (Small - means a shorter 'cage') bought in an auction on ebay for ~£25. Generic, unbranded steel chastity cage bought on ebay for £20. CB 3000 (with largest Points of Intrigue beside) bought from an online retailer for ~£100 - my first purchase and disappointing despite the good reviews.

Just shows, you have to shop around. The 6000 should have been even more expensive, its far more effective, but I found someone selling 20 - 30 of them individually, each for as much as he could on ebay.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:42 AM   #5
mackers

My main problem with the CB3000 is that is shows under trousers and makes my bulge look obscene so I can't wear it any time I'm leaving the house. Plus the odd time one of my testicles would slip through! Not good since it cost me over £100!

- cum, spanking, heavy pain, long dares, enema

- piss, blood, scat, public, friends, family, crossdressing, nappies, food involvement

Anything else just suggest and I'll try it!

Only looking for masters under 30! I'd also consider taking on an online male slave too.
mackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:01 AM   #6
vulcan

Is it acceptable to request specific reviews here? I would very much like advice with buying a remote control bullet or butterfly type vibrator for my slave. so many seem to be either very unreliable or very noisy. Advice and or reviews on these would be much appreciated. Please feel free to move or delete if this is not in the right place.

Thanks.
Master Vulcan
vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:44 PM   #7
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Default cb3000 review

I've had a cb3000 and haven't had any problems coming out of it. I used the biggest ring to fit me comfortably with the shortest locking pin and thinnest spacer. That setup worked well for me and I could almost wear it all day long. The problem that I had was with the other guid pins. The pointed backwards from the cock cage and went through the base ring. This became a source of annoyance for me until I had it adjusted to be comfortable and then I marked and cut off the pins to be flush with the ring.
After that I could wear it all day and liked it. Up until the plastic base ring broke at the hinge.

I'm looking at getting the cb6000s now and doing some shopping around for some others. The problem I'm having is that I know I get very short when soft and the ones I was thinking of getting are the metal ones with a pee hole plug too... but I'm worried I'd shrink off it and then get hard and have problems.

Looking forward to seeing what others post about their toys.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #8
ifyouseekamy

After improvising with vibrating toothbrushes and other massagers I finally purchased a real vibe today! I bought the "Voila" massager by California Exotic Novelties.....VERY excited for it to be delivered this week! Anyone have any experience with it? From the reviews I read it was well liked.
ifyouseekamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:54 PM   #9
Dominant_John
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dominant_John Send a message via Yahoo to Dominant_John

Vulcan:

An egg will be quieter than a butterfly because it sits in side. My dream is to have one that is powerful enough to get a sub off while in public.

I HAVE tried the oyster
http://www.buttontoys.com/us/index.html

Pros: VERY quiet (can't hear it even when it's outside). Lasted for about 3 years.

Cons: You have to hold down the remote control button. (EG: you can't turn it on and leave it on). If you hold it for more than 25 seconds, it cuts out and you have to release and press again.

Remote Controlled Egg:
http://www.drugstore.com/california-...lack/qxp360847

Pros: Quiet, Can leave it on. (eg: fire and forget)

Cons: Batteries. (Takes 6 watch like batteries). Worked great when I first had it, but over time the range deteriorated and was hard to tell if it was on or not. You have to cycle through the modes. So they have 7 modes, but you can only toggle in order (with 7 coming back to off and then to start at 1 again). So once you start hitting the button, you never know what setting you're on.

I also used the remote control butterfly. That one was noisy and pretty uncomfortable for my sub to wear. It uses straps which can be very annoying and didn't work that much better.

Still looking to find a really good one.
Dominant_John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:57 AM   #10
vulcan

Thanks Dominant_John, your experiences pretty much confirmed what i thought. Seems that it's very hard to find a good reliable and truly powerful egg for public control work. I definitely need to torment her in public and either deny her release or make her cum at will. Still I'll see what I can get. maybe if all else fails I'll just have to design and build from scratch.
Thanks again
vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #11
Dominant_John
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dominant_John Send a message via Yahoo to Dominant_John

Sent you a PM about something I saw.
Dominant_John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:29 PM   #12
Piggboyg
getDare Sweetheart

I got the Fetish Fantasy Shock Therapy Cock Cage yesterday. It worked really well, giving me a nice range of intensity going from a mild tingle to a painful throb. However, I tried using it today and the hand unit that provides the shock isn't working. I've tried changing the batteries and it still isn't coming back on. It does feel sort of cheaply made. I've only been trying to fix it for a little bit now so it might be pilot error or just plain unlucky. When it works, however, I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Likes: Diapers (wetting), ballbusting, edging, mild orgasm denial, underwear control, pee holding, hypnotism

Limits: Public, food in diaper, body writing, cross dressing, enemas, anal, tying balls, bed wetting, anything too extreme

Kik: PiggBoyG

Immediately obedient to any guy who's dick is bigger than mine.

PM me NOW and I will pee for 3 second immediatly
Piggboyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:41 PM   #13
Obamallama

I need a master i like anal and ball busting
Obamallama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:15 PM   #14
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
I need a master i like anal and ball busting
Great review. Thanks for contributing.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:29 PM   #15
RosebudBliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
I haven't seen a thread like this (apologies if there is one and I've missed it) and thought it'd be worth starting one...

I just thought we could have a thread to discuss sex toys - and, in particular, peoples' experiences with them and reviews of various toys

ETA: Feel free to add your own!
I'd like to hear reviews about butt plugs.. good ones, bad ones...
RosebudBliss is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk