Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-24-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
Saddi
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sleepy bedroom questions...

Bedroom questions.
But of the sleeping kind:

1. Are you usually the big spoon or the little spoon?

2. Are you a cuddly sleeper or do you like to be able to fit a giant penguin between you and the other person?

3. When you are cuddling someone, where do you rest your hand normally?

4. Which is your side of the bed?

5. What's on your bedside table?

6. Do you watch TV or listen to music before or while sleeping?

7. If you can't sleep what do you do?

8. How many pillows do you sleep on?

9. What colour is your duvet cover currently?

10. Do you have any cuddly toys you sleep with? If yes, what (and name) and if not why not because you make me sad.
Saddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:21 PM   #2
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Big spoon little spoon cardboard box! I love both, but I prefer being spooned.

2. Are you a cuddly sleeper or do you like to be able to fit a giant penguin between you and the other person?

Cuddddddddly!

Inside the left cheek of their mouth.

In my bed, the side nearest the wall. (The right.)

I don't have one!

Nopes.

Chat shit to people or play on a game.

I have 5 in my bed but I sleep on 2/3.

Blue and white ^_^

10. Do you have any cuddly toys you sleep with? If yes, what (and name) and if not why not because you make me sad.

I sleep with a cute little bear. He's called Rory <3
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:31 PM   #3
Mumbles91

big spoon!

giant penguin and his cuddly toy.

bottom hand cupping the boob, other hand gentry stroking with the tips of my fingers.

The right side. I'm always right

a lamp, a bottle of water paracetamol and a euro plug adapter

rarely. Usually read things on my phone

play on my phone

plain boring white

I don't because they hog all the covers and try and suffocate you in the night.

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:46 PM   #4
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I don't have a preference. It depends on what the person I am sleeping with wants.

I like to be cuddly at first but as they drift off I need space because I am a heat generator and no-one wants to sleep next to an oven (unless they are real cold)

If I am the big spoon I rest my hand in one of two places their hip or more intimately their Breast.

I don't have a side but I normally take the right side, but I will easily give it up.

A lamp and a clock.

Nothing while sleeping, a TV will keep me awake. But A TV before sleeping.

Normally I lay there and watch my bed partner.

There are 5 on the bed, but I only use one to sleep with.

black and purple

Sorry no cuddly toys. Occassionally, I use a body pillow and I just call her Ma'am

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #5
Nicky Neko

Usually the little spoon by nature, but it's nice being the big spoon too! ^^ Someone to wrap around and cuddle awwww yeeee

I've fallen asleep cuddling a couple of times before, but generally cuddling is a while-you're-sleepy sorta thing, and then move away to have your own space while you sleep c: That's what it's like with me anyways.

Umm, ok if I was the big spoon I do the awkward straight-tucked-in arm thing with one, and with the other arm sorta round them to their chest or just sorta *flop*.
Little spoon cuddling, I guess hold their hand up to my chest or like... reach round and grab their butt? Idk. Just lay there :I

Well, I don't share a bed with anyone so whenever I've slept in other peoples' beds they have their side and I sleep the other of course. In my own bed (which no-one other than me has ever been in cry) I sleep in the middle lol. Like my bed is kinda big but I have my pillows in the middle and just sprawl around heheh

*Looks* My lamp, a couple of books ...I tend not to move books after I finish the one I'm currently on (there right now if you're interested isssss... The Tales of Beedle the Bard, The Invisible Man and I'm reading Brand New world so that's on top), note pad thingy (like big post-it notes but with no stick, idgi) and pen. That's it ^^ If I have to list what's in my bedside table then this reply will start to get a bit more... adult. >w>
(Also ty for calling it a bedside table, I call it that and everyone else calls it a night stand and it makes me sad)

I used to listen to music but my dock broke and so did my small headphones so now going to sleep is even harder -.-

Usually I just get back up again or read or something. Go downstairs to get a drink idk. But it doesn't happen often, I tend to only go to bed when I'm on the verge of passing out I'm so tired.

Technically four xD But it's 2 in 1 pillow case (and then in another pillow case) so they make 2 cushy pillows :3 So two. My official answer is two.

White, though I'm not sleeping with it currently cause it's so hot >< I just have a separate sheet. Which is also white.

I have a cat which is knitted, it's head is bigger than it's body and it's like ears and hands (just ends of arms lol) are fabric cuts. And his name is Oscar ^^

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:22 PM   #6
tarheel boy

1. Are you usually the big spoon or the little spoon? I'm the big spoon

2. Are you a cuddly sleeper or do you like to be able to fit a giant penguin between you and the other person? I like to be cuddly. I like being warm when I sleep so the other person's body heat never bothers me.

3. When you are cuddling someone, where do you rest your hand normally? Normally I wrap my arms around and they hold on my hands or wrists and pull them close to themselves

4. Which is your side of the bed? I like the left side on my bed cause it's closer to the outlet, but it honestly doesn't matter on any other beds

5. What's on your bedside table? A small lamp, phone and charger, tv remote, wallet, and a pokemon figure my girlfriend gave me

6. Do you watch TV or listen to music before or while sleeping? I put my tv on reruns of Friends and George Lopez every night. I've seen them all so many times and the background noise is just subtle enough, I'm out in minutes it seems

7. If you can't sleep what do you do? iFunny or draw, I have a few sketchbooks and drawing pens on my desk in the corner

8. How many pillows do you sleep on? I only use one

9. What colour is your duvet cover currently? Like a caramel brown color

10. Do you have any cuddly toys you sleep with? If yes, what (and name) and if not why not because you make me sad? If I don't have my girlfriend over then my cat Murphy will sleep wherever he can

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 05:46 AM   #7
Damion

Switch

I enjoy cuddling at first, but it often gets too hot for that so I have to move to 'penguin distance' before I can get to sleep.

Just below the breast.

The right side.....never thought about it before but for whatever reason it always seems to end up that way.....which is weird as when i'm on my own I always sleep on the left....hmm...

Digital clock...radio which I rarely use....glass of water/cool-drink.

I used to listen to audio-books before sleeping, but now nothing.

Yell...rage...kick things....try and watch tv....play strategic PC games...

Either 1 or 2 depending on comfort of pillow.

White with orange and brown patterns....but with a dark brown fur blanket on top (is winter here).

10. Do you have any cuddly toys you sleep with? If yes, what (and name) and if not why not because you make me sad?
Nope...not any more.....used to have the pink panther, a clown named clown (who once caught fire?!?), a pickachu and a charmander.....now nothing, unless I really need to cuddle something.
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:43 AM   #8
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

1. Are you usually the big spoon or the little spoon? The little spoon usually The big spoon when one of my little siblings (there's quite the age gap!) visit me or I visit home.

2. Are you a cuddly sleeper or do you like to be able to fit a giant penguin between you and the other person? Cuddly at first! And then at some point I need my space.

3. When you are cuddling someone, where do you rest your hand normally? It really depends on the person :P

4. Which is your side of the bed? Whichever one is further away from whatever frightens me the most.

5. What's on your bedside table? A few books! A journal and pen! A bottle of water, usually.

6. Do you watch TV or listen to music before or while sleeping? I listen to music, sometimes!

7. If you can't sleep what do you do? It depends. If I really want to go back to sleep, I used to have an orgasm- that always makes me sleepy! Of course... can't do that anymore! If I don't have anything in particular to do the next day... Read? Work on school? Watch a movie? Pick up a new hobby? I go through periods of insomnia.

8. How many pillows do you sleep on? I LOVE pillows. I start out with.. a lot... but by the time I wake up, it's usually only one!

9. What colour is your duvet cover currently? It's actually white with little vine(y) purple looking flowers...

10. Do you have any cuddly toys you sleep with? If yes, what (and name) and if not why not because you make me sad. Well... Yes. I've had Simba (from the Lion King) since I was little.. and I might still... have it on my bed. Okay and Grover from Sesame Street.
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:44 AM   #9
lilone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddi View Post
Bedroom questions.

Definitely the little spoon :3

I'm quite cuddly but after a while I want the giant penguin space

On their chest

Furtherest away from the door so the right.

Sweets, laptop, water and lots of random things

Nope.

I talk to other people who are awake or listen to calm music

1 but I surround two pillows beside me so I'm in a mini fort.

Blue with flowers

Yes I sleep with my teddy bear called Fred
lilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:41 PM   #10
MadiMacki
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to MadiMacki

1. Are you usually the big spoon or the little spoon? Little Spoon!

2. Are you a cuddly sleeper or do you like to be able to fit a giant penguin between you and the other person? Depends on the night but I'm usually pretty cuddly

3. When you are cuddling someone, where do you rest your hand normally? On my boobs/my boyfriend's arms

4. Which is your side of the bed? Left side

5. What's on your bedside table? A lamp, a bowl of skittles, and my phone

6. Do you watch TV or listen to music before or while sleeping? I watch TV

7. If you can't sleep what do you do? Look at Pinterest it always makes me super tired

8. How many pillows do you sleep on? 2

9. What color is your duvet cover currently? Umm is that like a comforter? It's black with blue trees on it

10. Do you have any cuddly toys you sleep with? If yes, what (and name) and if not why not because you make me sad. What the hell is a cuddly toy like those weird pillows with arms...
MadiMacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:14 AM   #11
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I'm the wooden spoon.
But yeah. The big wooden spoon.

Can't sleep without a giant penguin in my bed. So, sorry ladies!
I do like to have some space for myself, in all seriousness.

I'd say the back... but it's funny how you do things without thinking.

Whatever side I choose, at the moment. Mostly the side with the nightstand. I like having my glasses, alarm, phone and reading material close.

And enormous pile of comic collections and books I still need to read. A digital alarm clock. When I sleep, my phone and glasses.

No! I read! Helps me relax!

Go to the bathroom every half hour. Being unable to sleep somehow makes me pee a lot. And I need a sip of water after every time I pee. Which... probably doesn't help much.

Well, I have two... but I sleep with my head sort of in the middle of them. I sleep best with my head between my pillows.

Grey

I don't, I'm a grown man! Grown men don't do that, right? (I have not read all responses above, I apologize to grown men who do sleep with them)

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:17 PM   #12
Schwink
getDare Sweetheart

Little

Cuddly

One under the pillow, the other on their hand that is on my stomach

It doesn't matter, I usually squeeze myself between the wall, but if the bed isn't touching the wall I suppose I prefer the left side

Phone charger, iPad charger, lube, a vibrator, my chastity device/keys to it

Sometimes I listen to music while sleeping. I like white noise (like a fan running)

Masturbate or watch a show

Just one, sometimes I straddle one as well

Off white

I used to have one, but I lost it when I moved away from home. I have my cat as well
Schwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #13
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddi View Post
Bedroom questions.

Little spoon, I'm seven inches shorter than my husband.

We always cuddle while we are drifting to sleep, then separate to actually fall asleep.

Usually I just hold his arm while we are spooning.

Right side.

We don't have one!

We watch TV before bed, but it's lights out and a fan on when we go to sleep. Don't even have a TV in our bedroom.

Play on my phone, chat with you lovelies on Line.

Two.

It's maroon with gold circles.

The only cuddly toy I sleep with is my husband. :P

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Last edited by jlstockton25; 08-04-2014 at 05:33 PM.
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #14
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

big spoon so far

CUDDLY!!!!!!!!

across the stomach

left

book, glasses, iphone

sometimes(doctor who)

music, get dare ;p

purple

yes. i sleep with a little wind rider from wow. Suggy
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #15
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

I'm usually the big spoon, but it's nice being the little spoon sometimes as well

Giant penguin option. I get far to warm otherwise.

One arm over the waist, other arm through the little gap left between the pillow and the underside of their neck. Stops my arms from going dead.

Right hand side, always.

Books, so many books. My phone. A lamp.

Not really. I chat until I fall asleep. If I'm alone I internet until I can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Day[night]dream until I drift off.

Two.

Emerald and brown. How effing posh am I?

There are 4 within a very close proximity to my bed. I don't have them on there because they are not respectful of my need for space and try to kick me out.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk