Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-14-2014, 04:37 PM   #1801
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Why is America time weird?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:01 PM   #1802
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Why is America time weird?
This is such a stupid question to start a new page with and make me wear a rope bra

But I don't know, we just can't do anything right I suppose.

PS I love the Saddi quote in your signature.. it is perfect.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #1803
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
This is such a stupid question to start a new page with and make me wear a rope bra
Sorry; I just had to ask it after our brief comments in the chat

I didn't know anything about a rope bra!

Quote:
But I don't know, we just can't do anything right I suppose.
I'm not having a go, it's not your fault, but you guys also write the date differently too, don't you? So 15th July over there would be "7/15/14", right? The month, then the day, then the year? Someone needs to 'ave a word with that President fella.

Quote:
PS I love the Saddi quote in your signature.. it is perfect.
Aw, thanks! All credit to her, of course ^_^ she's amazing.

And so are you. Sorry for the ever-so-silly couple of posts I feel I should at least end with a couple of questions now, so...

1. What was the last film you watched?
2. Are you looking forward to any new TV shows/films/albums being released?
3. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?

Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #1804
Darkfear

Hey Mandi

I'm not entirely sure this question hasn't been answered but 121 pages is a lot of pages to go through.

I notice you are a very popular and "in-demand" member of the gD community and have posted threads about your experiences and how you have gotten over them and allowed us a brief insight into your journey as a submissive. You have even broached subject such as the self esteem which I am sure was not an easy thing to put out there to complete strangers so kudos for that.

My question is; What 3 nuggets of advice would you give to new people joining the gD community regarding starting their journey into online submission and possibly beyond?

Darkfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:56 PM   #1805
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

I'm not having a go, it's not your fault, but you guys also write the date differently too, don't you? So 15th July over there would be "7/15/14", right? The month, then the day, then the year? Someone needs to 'ave a word with that President fella.

And so are you. Sorry for the ever-so-silly couple of posts I feel I should at least end with a couple of questions now, so...

1. What was the last film you watched?
2. Are you looking forward to any new TV shows/films/albums being released?
3. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?

Yes, we write the date funny as well.

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1

2. I am looking forward to the upcoming season of Dr. Who, Supernatural, and Once Upon a Time There are also a few movies I want to see but I can't think of specific names at the moment.

3. I didn't have cable for a while when I was a kid so I just had a few channels. I remember really liking the show Cyber Chase. When I did finally get cable I liked the Lizzie McGuire show Basically all the old Disney was pretty good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfear View Post
Hey Mandi

I'm not entirely sure this question hasn't been answered but 121 pages is a lot of pages to go through.

I notice you are a very popular and "in-demand" member of the gD community and have posted threads about your experiences and how you have gotten over them and allowed us a brief insight into your journey as a submissive. You have even broached subject such as the self esteem which I am sure was not an easy thing to put out there to complete strangers so kudos for that.

My question is; What 3 nuggets of advice would you give to new people joining the gD community regarding starting their journey into online submission and possibly beyond?
1. Don't let people push you into things you aren't ready for. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Have a strong idea of your limits and think about when, if and who you would let push them. Don't do something you will regret just because someone, for example, says "You aren't a true sub if you don't do this".

2. Don't rush things. Take time to figure yourself out and take time getting to know the person you are considering submitting to. There are always exceptions and sometimes you just feel like you have known someone for ages as soon as you meet them. But for the most part, this is the internet and taking things slow and making sure who you are talking to is really who they say they are is important.

3. Don't let anyone else define you. None of the "labels" in BDSM are definite. You don't have to fit into a pre-determined box. Allow yourself to explore all sides of your submissive nature and be open to all posibilities. A label is just an easy and fast way of telling people how you view yourself in this lifestyle but, let's be honest, there is no way that a single word can define you. Slave, sub, brat, little, pet, switch, whatever. You could be one of those, a combination, or none of the above. And that doesn't matter. Be who you are and anyone worth your time will want to get to know you past your "label".

I hope that this is what you were looking for. Thank you for the question.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-15-2014, 02:13 AM   #1806
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeioei View Post
Why are your answers that long as normally your answers are in short lines?
Are you convincing me that's it all normal, or are you convincing yourself?
Is there a little voice in your head that you are ignoring when answering my questions?
Are you able to look at my questions just to get to know you and about the way of living of a real painsub?

And my statement: I will not judge about anybodies way of live. I have respect for everybody who makes choices and lives by it. Only when someone will involve people who don't want to and put their opinion above others I will judge (e.g. terrorism, footballfighting, etc.). I hope that is clear!

Do you wish you could have self righteous people like Oeioe's posts removed from your AMA?

I think you are a great lady who is one of the mainstays of Get dare (you are also very kind to other GD members so it annoys me when people do not get into the spirit of GD, if they dont like it go else where.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:06 AM   #1807
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Do you wish you could have self righteous people like Oeioe's posts removed from your AMA?

I think you are a great lady who is one of the mainstays of Get dare (you are also very kind to other GD members so it annoys me when people do not get into the spirit of GD, if they dont like it go else where.
I mean, I would prefer they were never asked in the first place but I think I gave good, serious answers to his questions.

Thank you.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-24-2014, 01:38 AM   #1808
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Hi Mandi! Your thread needs new questions!

- How are you doing?
- Got any new bruises lately?
- Is Top Hat taking good care of you?
- Does he actually wear a top hat?
- Got any summer plans?
- Pirates or ninjas? Who win? Please explain why!
- If you go through a black hole, where do you end up?
- What movie character would you want to be?
- What would the title of your (auto)biography be?

Thank you for answering these in advance!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:58 PM   #1809
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
Hi Mandi! Your thread needs new questions!

- How are you doing?
- Got any new bruises lately?
- Is Top Hat taking good care of you?
- Does he actually wear a top hat?
- Got any summer plans?
- Pirates or ninjas? Who win? Please explain why!
- If you go through a black hole, where do you end up?
- What movie character would you want to be?
- What would the title of your (auto)biography be?

Thank you for answering these in advance!
Why?! Why couldn't you let my thread die in peace?

- I am doing wonderfully, thank you. Been a bit of an up and down week but I am very happy to say that it has ended on a good note!

- Well, since you happen to have asked I have a nice dark purple bruise on my left ass cheek (my favorite one of the bunch), a smaller lighter purple bruise on my right ass cheek, some light bruising on both inner thighs, and a pretty painful bruise plus scratches and nail marks on my left nipple and breast (my left nipple has had some sort of bruise ever since I bruised it at JLs)

- Yes, he really is.

- I have seen him in a top hat, yes (: But he doesn't wear it often.

- Well, my summer is almost over. I am moving back to school and into my new house in a week!

- Ninjas... just because I like them more

- Somewhere with dragons

- Oh, I can't decide this (I have a problem with trying to choose things, favorites or 'top choices' especially! haha)

- If it was the title of my autobiography of kink life? "Oh, Kitty!"
Auto-biography of my whole life? hmmm... I have no idea. It wouldn't be very intersting though.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-25-2014, 09:31 PM   #1810
lonelypunishment
Distinguished Member

what is the lagest pee you have ever taken how many oz do you think you peed out

likes: pee play, bladder control, bondage, pain, hidden public, body writing, love being submissive and used

limits: Family, cam, poo, public, perment, illegal, edging
lonelypunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:37 PM   #1811
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelypunishment View Post
what is the lagest pee you have ever taken how many oz do you think you peed out
I have absolutely no idea.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #1812
lonelypunishment
Distinguished Member

have you ever peed your pants of so what happend

likes: pee play, bladder control, bondage, pain, hidden public, body writing, love being submissive and used

limits: Family, cam, poo, public, perment, illegal, edging
lonelypunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:53 PM   #1813
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelypunishment View Post
have you ever peed your pants of so what happend
I have definitely answered this question before in this thread. The search feature should help you in finding it.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-25-2014, 11:01 PM   #1814
cutehamster

Have some basic questions for you:

-What is cup size?
-When is your first sex? With?
-When is your first oral or anal sex?
-The fastest time to make yourself cum?
-Have you went nude (or topless) in public (anywhere except house)? Anyone with you that time? Elaborate more on your experience.

Rules and PM dares

Likes: Orgasm control, anal, hidden-public, rules, postures
Limits: Illegal, dangerous, public, pain, scat/pee, picture/video
cutehamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:02 AM   #1815
FoxFire
getDare Sweetheart

Which would be worse and why

Aliens or zombies

Think either can or could exist ?

~ CrEaTiViTy~semi-public/messy /edging /anal play/denial /common sense and creativity

~dislikes~ ice/heat
~Limits~ bodily fluids, pee... poop etc..

Switch ~mildly searching.
FoxFire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk