Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-03-2021, 08:23 AM   #31
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@kaiman

I have today open for a good while to complete these, but I will leave this open until Sunday. That should give ample time to accrue a sufficient number of snaps.
I'll make you a really quick offer, than we'll negotiate better next time we are online ahaha. I'll prepare four games (one for day) that can also be lost, and you can try as many times as you want everyday.

When you succed at all of them, you may touch yourself again

What about it?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 08:24 AM   #32
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman

Eeekk... I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but I am game! Challenge me
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 08:26 AM   #33
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
@kaiman

Eeekk... I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but I am game! Challenge me
Hehe ballsy. I love it.

I promise it will be fair game.

Will start to think well about it. See you later!

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 10:25 AM   #34
redcamel
getDare Addict

While you wait for Kaiman's games, let me entertain you.

I rolled for you

14 snaps
1 - no clothing
6 - hard pullback

Besides I rolled again for a second round, but made it more spicy. Since your nipples now are so sensitive, maybe they need some protection, so you'll protect them applying clothespins, then will try to blow away the clothespins with some rubberband snaps. I rolled a 1-25 die, and I got: 15

so you'll have to give 15 snaps to each nipple, but if you don't blow off the clothespin in the first 15 snaps, you'll go on until you blow it off, if you blow off the clothespin before 15 snaps you'll apply it again and go on up to 15 and then go on until you blow off the clothespin (lucky if you're able to blow it off once at the 15th snap) The snaps have to hit the pin and some skin, snaps that hit only the pin doesn't count, even if you blow it away.

I rolled the die again, and I got 10, so you will pull it as far as possible before release

Of course I made only roll 1 and 3, about roll 2 I decided that you'll do it with no clothing, clothespins through clothes makes no sense.

Have fun.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 10:28 AM   #35
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
Level 2 of your challenge

This time around I was not as lucky although I know it could have been much worse. My poor nipples are writhing in pain and throbbing as I am writing this report. Definitely a small step up from the first level.

Round 1
My first roll again was a 5 which means no shirt again. Next roll was 3 - raise intensity. So before any snaps this level I am already at hard pullback. I knew this was going to be much more intense than the first just from these first two rolls. Next roll was a 4. So 4 hard snaps to my already sensitive nipples. Every single snap in this level made me gasp and jump a bit.
Round 2
My first roll this round was another 5 which means no bra and all the remaining snaps were direct skin contact... ouch... Next roll was a 4. So 4 more hard pullback snaps direct to my tender nipples with nothing covering them. I went a bit slower on this one because the direct contact mixed with the hard pullback was so much more intense.
Round 3
I lucked out in this round and rolled a 2. 3 more hard pullback snaps directly to my throbbing nipples. I think if nipples could scream they would have been cussing at me.
Round 4
I got pretty lucky in this round as well and rolled a 4. 4 more hard pullback naked snaps and I was really gasping with each release of the band. It is more of a mind fuck than anything at this point because I am inflicting this pain on myself. I have to take a deep breath and release the band when I release the air so that I don't think about it too much. My nipples are definitely hating me already for accepting these challenges.
Round 5
First roll was a 1 which means binder clips applied when not snapping. I applied these right away and my nipples were a bit puffy from the snaps so this actually hurt much more than usual.
Second roll was 5. So I rubbed the ice cubes across my nipples for 10 seconds. That timeframe seems extremely short, however, when you have puffy and squeezed nipples this is actually really painful and torturous.
Third roll was a 5 as well. So after re-applying the clamps I had to remove them again for more ice. And again this was very unpleasant. My nipples were then puffy, squeezed, and cold very cold and a little bit wet as well.
Fourth roll was an unfortunate 3. I then raised the snap intensity to max for the remainder. I was so nervous not knowing how many rolls would be left for me.
My lucky last roll was a 2. I administered the last 3 snaps at max capacity direct to my naked nipples. These were actually extra painful. I have been writing this report for at least 5 minutes and my nipples are still pulsating.

I will give this challenge another go as you stated there are 3 "made up" level to this hahaha

I am not sure how my nipples will fair considering I have other challenges coming from you later today... eek... I am really pushing myself with these snaps. I only did a handful of snaps ever in my life before I started this so this is quite an improvement I think.

Stat Update
Each nipple = 169
Total Snaps = 338

This number just keeps growing. I never thought I would be anywhere near this number.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 03-03-2021, 10:33 AM   #36
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@redcamel
Thank you for the snaps and the additional challenge.
My nipples are already extremely sensitive and sore so this challenge will be just that, a challenge. I will give it my best efforts and report back when complete.
Thank you for your time and torture.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:15 AM   #37
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
Level 3 complete

Now that I have completed all three "levels" to your challenge, my nipples are so very tender and sore, and I see there are other people giving snaps to complete.

So here's how it went:

Round 1
First roll was a 1, nothing happens reroll
Second roll was a 2. I am starting this level off much better than the others. I got to keep my clothes on this time. I completed 3 normal snaps to move on to round 2. I can definitely feel the snaps even through my clothes, but it was bearable.
Round 2
First roll was 3. Raise the intensity from normal to hard... eek... Next roll was a 2. 3 hard pullback snaps through clothes. As crazy as it may sound, the snaps still hurt very much even with clothes on. It doesn't change the pain level, it just changes the type of pain. So it is more of a thuddy pain mixed with sting unlike the direct contact snaps. My nipples are already hating me at this point.
Round 3
I got pretty lucky in this round and rolled a 2. Another 3 hard pullback snaps and on to round 4. My nipples are going to be sore for days. And all these snaps are really a huge turn-on. I have been wet all day.
Round 4
I got extra lucky with another round. I rolled a 6. So 5 more hard pullback snaps to my sensitive nipples. It doesn't help that with clothes on, my nipples constantly get brushed up against between snaps which keeps them erect and at a heightened intensity for the snaps.
Round 5
Not such a lucky round, honestly. My first roll was a 3. Raise the intensity to max for the remainder of the challenge.
Second roll was another 3. Since already at max, I gave 3 max pullback snaps. These are actually extremely intense and painful. Again with the deep breathing to focus.
Next roll was a 1, apply clamps when not snapping. I applied the clamps through my clothes. Contrary to popular belief, this is quite painful. Here is why, it is not only the nipple and tissue in the clamp. The clothes that are inside the clamp push the clamp and nipple apart and create this sort of stretching of the nipple while pulling the nipple further and further to the strongest part of the clamp.
Next roll was another 1. Since I was already clamping, I had to give another 3 max pullback snaps. I removed the clamps which were paining me and administered the 3 snaps. Very very painful to this point. Once the snaps were done, I place the clamps back and the same pulling, stretching and squeezing pain resumed.
Next roll was luckily a 6. I removed the clamps once again and to my squeezed misshapen nipples administered 5 max pullback snaps.
My nipples are still throbbing and wondering why I decided to do this to myself. I will continue with the additional snaps posted and I am still looking forward to hearing your additional challenges/dares.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:20 AM   #38
abozarth

I rolled a 1-25 die 3 times and here's what I got. This looks like it's going to be extremely painful.

First roll-24. That means you have 24 snaps.

Second roll-3. No clothing allowed.

Third roll-20. Pull back as far as possible before releasing.

Have fun!

20 MTF (pre operation)

Kik: Jonhutan

Dislikes (for punishments): month soaping, lines I really hate, time in my ball crusher, cum eating

limits: permanent damage, knives, feet, illegal, family, scat, face until we've talked, piss, diapers, findom,
abozarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 11:23 AM   #39
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Current stats

Each nipple snaps = 208
Total snaps = 416

I am really getting up there in number of snaps. YAY!
Old 03-03-2021, 11:25 AM   #40
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@abozarth

This does sound quite unfortunate. I will do my very best to complete your rolls to the max standard. My nipples are already quite sore so this will be a mind challenge to continue torturing myself. Thank you for your participation.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:39 AM   #41
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I have completed @redcamel 14 hard snaps no clothes. My nipples are on fire. I am not looking forward to completing any more right now, but I do have another set just come in so I know I must push through.

I started to complete the 24 max snaps from @abozarth. These are excruciatingly painful. My nipples were screaming after each snap. I managed to complete only 10 of these snaps so far. I need to give my nipples a short break from all these snaps.

So stats are as follows:
Each nipple = 232
Total snaps = 464

Eeekkk... Yikes... my nipples are so sore and pulsating.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:41 PM   #42
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Oooooh look who can roll again before reaching back home hehe

Snaps: 23 (thank God!)
Clothes: only bra (boooooo)
Intensity: normal (i take back my thanks hehe)

Can't fucking wait to read those reports in detail. Thank you so much for taking the time of describing every step so carefully..it helps, if you know what I mean hehe

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 03:19 PM   #43
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Yikes.... Of course you had time to roll again... Hahaha

Thank you for the additional snaps. I think the count will make up for the clothing and hardness. Plus you have more in store soooo... You aren't missing out on torturing me at all ��
Old 03-03-2021, 05:17 PM   #44
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Yikes.... Of course you had time to roll again... Hahaha

Thank you for the additional snaps. I think the count will make up for the clothing and hardness. Plus you have more in store soooo... You aren't missing out on torturing me at all ��
Always time to do a nice roll. Especially if it tortures a girl's nipples like that. One finds it even when there isn't

You can say that! Won't miss out. At all teehee

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-03-2021, 05:37 PM   #45
X3non101

Let's try to get up to 500

1st roll: 10
2nd roll: 23 (no clothes)
3rd roll: 14 (hard pullback)
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote