Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2021, 10:03 AM   #166
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
Thank you, they have been added.
I'm writing down some slave position that are impossible to keep for twenty minutes haha

Modify the position one so that it says "20 minutes (or max time indicated in the position)

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 10:28 AM   #167
PastramiKitten

Rewards:
Watch her fav TV show in bed or on sofa
Watch movies in bed or on sofa
Manicure/pedicure
Me time
Being lazy and do nothing
Listening to music
Doing human things
Play video games

Punishments:
make a funnel gag using a water bottle, or buy a funnel gag, pour piss into it and drink it
Make a concoction of human bodily fluids (piss, cum, spit, etc), pour it down her funnel gag and drink it.
Get ice from hotel(if available), put it in her ass and pussy
Wash her pissed panties in a bowl with tap water, then pour that dirty water down her funnel gag.
Make black coffee, make tea, mix, then add piss, wait until cold, then pour it down her funnel gag.
Get milk (if available), add piss, then pour it down her funnel gag.
Spanking with belt 50x
Make the weirdest concoction of drinks in fridge: red bull, coffee, tea, coke, juice etc., add hot sauce, shake, then pour it down her funnel gag.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-05-2021 at 11:22 AM.
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 10:36 AM   #168
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Some slave positions, feel free to adjust the max times as you know you can handle

Stressfull prayer (max 5-10 minutes):

Kneeling with forehead touching the ground. Thighs at 45 degrees to the floor, arms straight down the back, with hands joined together like praying

Penitent:

Laying prone on the floor, face to the ground and legs spread as wide as possible. Hands behind the back trying to close the opposite elbow

Ropeless hogtie (max 2-5 minutes):

Lay prone on the floor, legs closed together. Bend legs over your ass and grasp your ankles with your hands without opening the legs

Kiss the floor Spread Eagle:

Laying prone on the floor, face to the ground and kissing the sanitised floor. Arms and legs spread out to the corners of an imaginary rectangle

Open:

Kneel with kneels spread apart and then recline backwards untill the back of the head touches the floor. Arms spread open

Floor frog (max 5-10 minutes):

Lay prone on the floor with legs spread. Bend kneels and grasp your ankles with your hands

Ki:

Lay on the floor face up, soles pressed to the ground, arms laying on your sides with hand flat on the ground and push body off the floor supporting it only with shoulders and feet

Knee pressure:

Kneel and cross forearms in front of you. Chin on crossed forearms, flick legs upward by raising feet and keep back as curved as possible toward the floor

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-05-2021, 10:38 AM   #169
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Rewards:
Manicure/pedicure
Me time

Punishments:
make a funnel gag using a water bottle, or buy a funnel gag, pour piss into it and drink it
Make a concoction of human bodily fluids (piss, cum, spit, etc), pour it down her funnel gag and drink it.
Wash her pissed panties in a bowl with tap water, then force her to drink that dirty water
Make black coffee, make tea, mix them together, then add piss, then drink it.
Get milk (if available), add piss, then drink it.
Spanking with belt 50x
I'm not even watching the rewards, with punishments like that added, everything above is surely fair hehe

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-05-2021, 10:46 AM   #170
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Ooh forgot about pain, niceee:

- kneel with legs spread and whip the back with the belt 50x (over the shoulder, alternating right and left side) saying out loud you are sorry for being useless at each whip
- slap your face 40 times (20 each cheek) while watching yourself at the mirror
- whip inner thighs 50x each with the belt

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-05-2021, 10:48 AM   #171
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
I'm not even watching the rewards, with punishments like that added, everything above is surely fair hehe
Haha I’m just creating my own death sentence.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Old 03-05-2021, 10:49 AM   #172
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Haha I’m just creating my own death sentence.
I love it.

Also, gives me a nice idea on how fare you are up to go.

I would say quite far, so let's have some fun

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-05-2021, 11:03 AM   #173
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Rule: during pain punishments, slut lips can't ever touch each other and she has to speak out loud diminishing herself at every hit. If slut doesn't buy an o-ring, she can do by trying to keep them open by herself or by using homemade solutions.

For the homemade solution, you could consider bringing in your baggage two corks (soft tops from wine bottles, not sure if the term is right) and bite/close them vertically with your teeth to keep always the mouth open. Cut them as needed to fit nicely

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-05-2021, 11:09 AM   #174
PastramiKitten

I’ll be going to bed soon, I hope I’ll be turned on by what I read tomorrow haha.😽

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-05-2021 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:50 PM   #175
generaterox

Quote:
Rewards:

The 2 above can be combined into just “watching shows comfortably”
Manicure/pedicure
Me time
Doing human things

The same for applies for these 3. They can just be classified under “me time” but I think this is similar to “unconditional free time”
Listening to music
Play video games

Punishments:
Wash her pissed panties in a bowl with tap water, then pour that dirty water down her funnel gag. - for this check if the country’s tap water is potable(safe to drink) beforehand. If it’s not then remove this punishment
Make black coffee, make tea, mix, then add piss, wait until cold, then pour it down her funnel gag.
Get milk (if available), add piss, then pour it down her funnel gag.
Spanking with belt 50x
Make the weirdest concoction of drinks in fridge: red bull, coffee, tea, coke, juice etc., add hot sauce, shake, then pour it down her funnel gag.- would be great if you had some alcohol in it too
To add on, here’s some of my ideas:

Rewards
Permanent removal of a rule - reserved for extremely good performance

Freedom from cage - no need to stay in cage

Punishments
Wear your punishment panties and piss through them whenever you have to go, you’re to wear them for an entire day. At the end of the day, wear the panties over your head ensuring that you’re smelling your dirty juices while you sleep

Wear clothespin on your nipple for the entire day - after every hour remove them for 5 minute then put them back on.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood

Last edited by generaterox; 03-05-2021 at 06:53 PM.
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 09:44 PM   #176
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
To add on, here’s some of my ideas:

Rewards
Permanent removal of a rule - reserved for extremely good performance

Freedom from cage - no need to stay in cage

Punishments
Wear your punishment panties and piss through them whenever you have to go, you’re to wear them for an entire day. At the end of the day, wear the panties over your head ensuring that you’re smelling your dirty juices while you sleep

Wear clothespin on your nipple for the entire day - after every hour remove them for 5 minute then put them back on.
Quote:
Rule: during pain punishments, slut lips can't ever touch each other and she has to speak out loud diminishing herself at every hit. If slut doesn't buy an o-ring, she can do by trying to keep them open by herself or by using homemade solutions.

For the homemade solution, you could consider bringing in your baggage two corks (soft tops from wine bottles, not sure if the term is right) and bite/close them vertically with your teeth to keep always the mouth open. Cut them as needed to fit nicely
Quote:
Ooh forgot about pain, niceee:

- kneel with legs spread and whip the back with the belt 50x (over the shoulder, alternating right and left side) saying out loud you are sorry for being useless at each whip
- slap your face 40 times (20 each cheek) while watching yourself at the mirror
- whip inner thighs 50x each with the belt
Quote:
Some slave positions, feel free to adjust the max times as you know you can handle

Stressfull prayer (max 5-10 minutes):

Kneeling with forehead touching the ground. Thighs at 45 degrees to the floor, arms straight down the back, with hands joined together like praying

Penitent:

Laying prone on the floor, face to the ground and legs spread as wide as possible. Hands behind the back trying to close the opposite elbow

Ropeless hogtie (max 2-5 minutes):

Lay prone on the floor, legs closed together. Bend legs over your ass and grasp your ankles with your hands without opening the legs

Kiss the floor Spread Eagle:

Laying prone on the floor, face to the ground and kissing the sanitised floor. Arms and legs spread out to the corners of an imaginary rectangle

Open:

Kneel with kneels spread apart and then recline backwards untill the back of the head touches the floor. Arms spread open

Floor frog (max 5-10 minutes):

Lay prone on the floor with legs spread. Bend kneels and grasp your ankles with your hands

Ki:

Lay on the floor face up, soles pressed to the ground, arms laying on your sides with hand flat on the ground and push body off the floor supporting it only with shoulders and feet

Knee pressure:

Kneel and cross forearms in front of you. Chin on crossed forearms, flick legs upward by raising feet and keep back as curved as possible toward the floor
Thank you, they have been added to the list.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:59 PM   #177
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Wash her pissed panties in a bowl with tap water, then pour that dirty water down her funnel gag. - for this check if the country’s tap water is potable(safe to drink) beforehand. If it’s not then remove this punishment
If tap water is not safe, then use some high quality expensive bottled water like Fiji water, or Evian for washing panties. 😉😽😹
Old 03-05-2021, 10:07 PM   #178
generaterox

Quote:
If tap water is not safe, then use some high quality expensive bottled water like Fiji water, or Evian for washing panties. 😉😽😹
Expensive bottled water is too luxurious for a punishment slut. If the tap water isn’t safe, I want you to boil the water and let the water cool before pouring it in a bowl together with your dirty panties and you can drink it afterwards.

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

The following user says Thank You to generaterox for this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 10:17 PM   #179
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Expensive bottled water is too luxurious for a punishment slut. If the tap water isn’t safe, I want you to boil the water and let the water cool before pouring it in a bowl together with your dirty panties and you can drink it afterwards.
Or just use some cheap hotel bottled water for washing. Simpler.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:22 PM   #180
generaterox

Quote:
Or just use some cheap hotel bottled water for washing. Simpler.
Hahaha that’s true. Yea just use cheap bottled water then.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave