Old 03-03-2021, 11:50 AM   #256
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Auw, you didn't appraise them carefully. At least you can try a condom now.

Put your finger in the condom and try to feel it. From playing with your nipple, drags it down to your clit. Run your finger along your thigh for a few times. Edge one time before come from penetration. Don't take a rush to edge and take your time to experiment with the feeling until you're satisfied. Hold your fingers from entering and just slide it and hover around your clit for ten minutes. Instead of just in and out your finger, try to make a small circle in your upper wall. You can try to use "come here" finger movement in the same wall. Repeat once without condom.

Do you feel any different between using and not using it? Tell us which one you prefer.

Spoiler:
Condom absorbs moisture quite a lot
Old 03-04-2021, 10:24 AM   #257
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Auw, you didn't appraise them carefully. At least you can try a condom now.

Put your finger in the condom and try to feel it. From playing with your nipple, drags it down to your clit. Run your finger along your thigh for a few times. Edge one time before come from penetration. Don't take a rush to edge and take your time to experiment with the feeling until you're satisfied. Hold your fingers from entering and just slide it and hover around your clit for ten minutes. Instead of just in and out your finger, try to make a small circle in your upper wall. You can try to use "come here" finger movement in the same wall. Repeat once without condom.

Do you feel any different between using and not using it? Tell us which one you prefer.

Spoiler:
Condom absorbs moisture quite a lot
I have completed this dare!
I put the condom on my finger and played with my body a bit. I ran it over my chest and then down my body. I teased my thighs with it before slowly moving my finger towards my crotch. I played with my outer lips for a while before starting to rub circles around my tight hole, teasing it. Once I started to push it in, my finger slipped right in. I’ve done one finger before, but nothing else, so my hole is super tight. It gripped my finger, but I continued to move it in and out. With my other hand, I played with my clit.
I then moved to trying circles inside of me. Since it’s so tight, it wasn’t very easy to move around a lot but I did as best as I could. I then tried to come here motion. This felt better. I tried to last as long as I could but knew I was getting kinda close so I stopped and removed the condom. I then tried the same exact thing but without.

I think I enjoyed it more without. The skin to skin contact felt better and the condom seems to absorb a lot of the juices, which I like having.
I came pretty quickly without the condom.

I’ll be home alone all day so excited to be trying more dares

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 11:10 AM   #258
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Why not do some shopping. You need to be wearing a skirt or a dress (the shorter the better) and a backpack. Once you get to the shop, lift the back of your skirt and tuck it behind the backpack and see how many people look without saying anything
Not sure if you saw this but I'm just going to bump it
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 11:37 AM   #259
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Well done on the library dare, must have been a real rush.

How's the weather? Up for more outdoor exposure?

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:13 PM   #260
nawtygurl

How about "accidental" exposure?
like wearing a loose top ,a jacket no bra and taking the jacket off "accidentally" lifting the top as well

map
nawtygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nawtygurl for this post:
Old 03-06-2021, 01:28 PM   #261
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Well done on the library dare, must have been a real rush.

How's the weather? Up for more outdoor exposure?

R
It was a big rush! The weather is great now so more outdoor exposure sounds nice.

Also my sister is home for the weekend so I should be doing the towel dare either today or tomorrow. Also I’m willing to try other dares that may involve her.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 03-06-2021, 03:01 PM   #262
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing as the weather is fine, get over to the park fully dressed and find a spot you're comfortable with. Then start to masturbate, taking your time to expose more of your body.

When you are naked, you should edge with your panties to get them soaking wet. Then put your panties in your mouth and then you may pee. After this point, update the thread with all the gory details and you may go home. It's up to you how much you redress before going home, but anything you dont wear must be left in the park.

Have fun, stay safe

R.
Old 03-06-2021, 03:07 PM   #263
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

What were the circumstances that led up to your sister catching you masturbating?

R
Old 03-06-2021, 06:22 PM   #264
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Seeing as the weather is fine, get over to the park fully dressed and find a spot you're comfortable with. Then start to masturbate, taking your time to expose more of your body.

When you are naked, you should edge with your panties to get them soaking wet. Then put your panties in your mouth and then you may pee. After this point, update the thread with all the gory details and you may go home. It's up to you how much you redress before going home, but anything you dont wear must be left in the park.

Have fun, stay safe

R.
Thanks! I’ll be trying this tonight and give an update

Quote:
What were the circumstances that led up to your sister catching you masturbating?

R
It was a few years ago. I thought I was home alone so didn’t bother to shut my door. I was laying on my bed, spread eagle, rubbing my clit when she walked in. For a moment, we just kinda both froze and then she quickly apologized and left. She never mentioned it again after that.

19 F

Old 03-07-2021, 07:43 AM   #265
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Here another exposure for you.

Wear a robe/dress and nothing else. Go to a park and bring a box. Sit in a bench and put the box in your lap. The thing is, there's a hole in that box, allowing you to touch yourself down there. Everyone will think if you're looking for something inside your box. Count how many people are passing by. You can only come when there are already 15 people passing you. Meanwhile you'll keep edging until then. If there are lot of people in that park, change it to 25.
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 03-09-2021, 07:32 AM   #266
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Have fun, stay safe

R.
I have completed this dare. I am currently still at the park, writing this report.
I decided to do it right when I woke up. I felt like it would feel more daring to do it during the day, rather than the middle of night. I also knew that less people would be around in the morning so felt now was a good time.
I went to the park wearing a pair of black sweat pants, a tshirt, bra and pantries. I found a good place where I would not be able to be seen, behind a few trees. I started off with taking off my bra. Once it was off, I teased my nipples through my shirt until they were hard. I removed my shoes and socks and slipped my pants off. I rubbed my legs and thighs for a while before rubbing both my ass crack and pussy crack through the fabric. I finally removed my shirt, leaving me in just the panties.
I spent a little bit more time teasing the rest of my body before taking the panties off. I took the panties and used them to play with myself. I rubbed my clit with the fabric and inserted the fabric lightly into my slit.
It didn’t take me too long before I felt like I may cum soon and the panties were soaking wet.

I put the panties in my mouth and could immediately taste the sweetness of my juices. I should’ve prepared more by drinking so water so it did take me a few minutes to pee. I was sitting down flat on my butt when I finally did pee, which did kinda get all over me because of how I was sitting.

I put on my pants and shirt, and left the panties and bra there.
I will be going home now to shower.
I am on spring break right now so will be trying to do more dares later today and the rest of the week.

19 F

Old 03-09-2021, 07:44 AM   #267
grannyd16
Prodigy

Here's a challenge for you, Go into the park dressed as usual, while in the park you need to strip. HOWEVER, you are not allowed to use any of your body to move your clothes, instead, you need to use things in the park (e.g a tree to lift your shirt). Once the clothing is off you need to leave it where it is until you fully strip, then you can go collet your clothes
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 08:10 AM   #268
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

I am sad and a little bit ashamed that I found this thread so late.
I will create a dare to but at fist I will read the other dares and your reports.
What I have seen on a first look you get from very easy dares to more complex and your reports get always more detailed and better.
So as first enjoy my edge. If this rule currently in use?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 08:36 AM   #269
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Thrilling but it seems off with only flashing and nothing else. Like take a cum/edge before so you can feel something is drooling when you talk. You can also plug your ass to divide your concentration between keeping it there and answering to her. Stench the conversation too, so it won't end to fast. You can tell her how was your day or ask her instead.
I just completed this dare, as well. I decided now would be a good time to do, since my sister is home for spring break and I will still super wet from the park dare I just did. I took a shower, like normal but when I was done I edged in the bathroom. I was soaking wet when I finally wrapped the towel around me and left the bathroom. It didn’t take long to find my sister, who was in her room with the door open.
She looked a bit surprised at first then made a comment about how I’ve been walking around a lot in a towel lately and have no shame.
I told her I guess I was just used to being home alone during the day and besides it’s nothing she hadn’t seen before. I couldn’t really keep the conversation going for too much longer so went back to my room and put on some clothes.
I didn’t have anything to put into my butt but I did have a ton of fun being super wet in front of her. I don’t think she noticed, but regardless it was fun.

19 F

Old 03-09-2021, 09:26 AM   #270
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

This one should be fun... Get a can of whipped cream out of the fridge, and fill first your ass, then your pussy! Should be a long, 6-10 second spurt in each hole! Then, let it slooowly ooze out, I'd say no cleaning up for at least 15-20 minutes...

Enjoy your freezing cold creampies!

For safety, probably use sugar free whipped cream, and when you're done, thoroughly douche/enema

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk