Old 02-19-2021, 01:58 PM   #1
Arald

Default How do you clean up for anal?

Just as the title says. I love anal play, but it's just so difficult that I've only managed it twice this entire year. I absolutely do NOT have a scat fetish, so I won't play with my butt unless I can clean out, but it's so rare for that to happen that I pretty much never get the chance.
I just spent an entire hour in the bathroom using an anal douche over, and over, and over again, and it was still coming out chunky. I gave up half because it was clear it was never going to end, and half because the constant rinsing and wiping had left my butt so sore that anal wouldn't feel good anymore anyway. And that's how it usually goes.

All I wanted was to spend the afternoon plugged, and not have the plug come out coated in filth. Instead an entire hour literally went down the drain and I managed nothing from it. There must be a better way of cleaning out, but I can't find anything when I search online. Half of what I get is just telling me to use an anal douche, and the other half is claiming that I shouldn't even need that much to be clean, spreading obvious falsehoods like saying there isn't normally feces in the rectum at all. Even worse are the diet recommendations; I even saw one suggest beans. Beans! One of the most mess-inducing foods there is! It's impossible to find advice that isn't garbage.
Limits: Pain/blood/cbt, public, illegal, scat
Kik is GDArald.
Arald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 02:09 PM   #2
helliswhatyoumake

You may be over doing it with the douche, its only to clean the last little bit the rectum, feces is not stored in it its stored in the colon. if your haveing to use it a lot you may be using too much water and tryting to clear out your whole stomach

sometimes less is more
Old 02-19-2021, 02:17 PM   #3
Arald

I don't see how I could use less. It's a small bulb and I use less than half of it at a time. It can't be more than 20mL each squirt.
Quote:
feces is not stored in it its stored in the colon.
That is just plain not true. There is always feces in the rectum. When you have a bowel movement, what do you think happens to the rest of the feces that doesn't come out? It doesn't just float back upwards.

Edit: for the sake of dispelling this persistent myth, I looked for an academic source, as opposed to "sexologists". https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4125645/
Quote:
Neil and Rampton[5] reported that stools are present in the rectum in 31% of normal subjects. Stools are also palpated by DRE in the lower rectum of healthy subjects and appear in the radiograms. [...] A small stool volume reaching the rectum from the sigmoid colon probably does not affect rectal distension or evoke the rectoanal inhibitory reflex (RAIR). In such case the stools accumulate in the rectum until they reach a big distending volume that initiates the RAIR.
Limits: Pain/blood/cbt, public, illegal, scat
Kik is GDArald.

Last edited by Arald; 02-19-2021 at 02:21 PM.
Arald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 04:12 PM   #4
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

I use a 10ml syringe, and just press the tip against my hole, no actual insertion. I typically do 3 syringes worth, let it out, then just a single syringe and release a few times. It almost always clears my rectum out perfectly for anal, without needing a messy and time-consuming full flush of the colon. A diet with plenty of grains and fiber (i.e. rice, bananas, vegetables) will also help the stool to be formed properly and evacuated smoothly, leaving less for you to worry about.

Advertisements
Kink Talk