Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-26-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hypnotic orgasm denial dare for 2018 for gals

The hypnotic orgasm denial dare:

The idea is simple, you do not orgasm for the first week of 2018 and have to listen to a hypnotic file. That file is designed to make you unable to orgasm without permission. After a week of listening to it, you can try to see if you are still able to orgasm on your own. Thus you can see this dare as an experiment. But if you are unable to,... I guess you will have to beg someone (or me) to orgasm.

The rules:
  • You must apply before the first of January
  • No cumming before the seventh of January (but edging is most definitely allowed)
  • You can start listening to the file and stay chaste earlier
  • Listen to the file at least once each day and at least 10 times in total
  • Listen to the file before you try to orgasm

Applications:
You can apply for this 'experiment' by replying in this thread, or by sending me a pm. In case of a pm, I will post how many applied through pm, but won't expose your (nick)name. And if this file will work, probably depends on how susceptible you are to hypnosis.

The file:
Cals Curse. Know that there are methods and websites that can extract the mp3 file from the soundcloud website. That way you can listen to it on your phone.

Final note:
I will be on a trip till Saturday the 6th of January. I try to keep an eye on this trip, but I can't give any guarantees. I will however be home soon enough to read your request for orgasm, should some girls be unable to orgasm without permission. Do know that I won't guarantee that I will give you permission the first time. And of course you can use this thread to ask questions, without necessarily participating.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ExplorerOfDesires for this post:
Old 12-26-2017, 05:56 PM   #2
submissiveandready

I just listened to the file and I am very excited and want to try this!

limits; piss and bladder control, photos, blackmail, public, extreme, scat, pain, anal, exposure

toys; dildo, hitachi, plug, cuffs
submissiveandready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:21 PM   #3
PinkBimbo

I'll try this, it seems to be interesting.

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 12:17 AM   #4
Veissed

Default Why not

I think I might give this try, it sounds like it could be good fun

Limits: no bodily fluid, nothing illegal, pics
Veissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 03:16 AM   #5
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Three participants so far!
Anyone any trouble with googling how to get the mp3 file itself?

@Badlyforme:
After reading your profile, I guess that you are no stranger to hypnotic files. I noticed that we both are straight guys, thus should this file work, I understand if you prefer to ask one of the ladies on the forum for permission. I am sure that they will grant permission easily

@Jenna (submissiveandready):
Welcome to this dare! Can I conclude that you've started already? In that case I wonder how many times you'll end up listening to that file, especially should you listen to it more than once a day. As you get excited already, are you (partly) hoping it will work?

@Veissed:
The "why not" made me smile as I like that attitude. I recently used it as very good reason to enter an ice-bath. Anyway, you too welcome to this dare and I hope you'll enjoy the experience.

To all of you and everyone else that might join, I am curious about your experience with listening to this file. I am told by someone else that she finds listening to it very relaxing. If you feel comfortable sharing, I like to know where/when you listen to this file and how it makes you feel.

Note:
As mentioned before, I'll be leaving on a trip this evening. I try to keep an eye on this thread and answer any questions while I'm away, but can't promise anything. And if you have any thoughts or questions that you do not wish to share on this forum, feel free to send a pm.
Old 12-27-2017, 04:20 AM   #6
ErsatzAlias
Baby Member

I'll join! This sounds fun!
ErsatzAlias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 04:24 AM   #7
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

At the end of the year (2018) will you be providing a reversal file? Or what if someone wants/needs to drop out early?
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 04:55 AM   #8
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

@Baby whore (sexualfeelings):

Regarding reversing the effect: If you stop listening to the file and (after getting permission) have been able to cum a few times in a row, the effects should be gone.

Regarding the time: If possible, you can cum on the 7th of January (on your own). But if the need to have permission is too strong, you might be kept denied a bit longer. You will also be expected to keep listening to the file. I do however have no intention to keep people denied throughout the entire 2018. For me this dare ends when you get to orgasm. And if you wish to stop afterwards, but still feel the effects of the file, I will help you of course. But if you like that you require permission too much, you can of course continue listening to this hypnotic file.

Anyway, you still have a few days left to decide if you like to join or not.

@Erz (ErsatzAlias):

Welcome to this dare! I see this is your first post, thus welcome to GetDare as well I hope you enjoy this dare. Do you enter out of curiosity and/or does a part of you gets excited by the idea that you might truly require permission to orgasm.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:01 AM   #9
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I have decided to join. Wish me luck!
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 12-27-2017, 05:05 AM   #10
WedgieGary1996
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
I have decided to join. Wish me luck!
Good luck!

I'm joining this too!
WedgieGary1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 05:29 AM   #11
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I have listened to the file. I find it interesting.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 12-27-2017, 06:17 AM   #12
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

@Baby whore (sexualfeelings) welcome to this dare!

@Gary:
Welcome to you too! If not mistaken, this file was created a while ago with females in mind, I guess we will find out how good this file work for males as well Given that you desire to be a slave to females, should this hypnotic file works for you, I guess your fate will be in the hands of the lovely ladies on this website. Good luck should the hypnotic effect kick in :P
Old 12-27-2017, 01:32 PM   #13
Kylethellamacorn

I just listened to this file and I’m super arroused and interested.
Kylethellamacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 10:35 PM   #14
Fanficlover

I’m in too seems interesting enough
Fanficlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 07:15 AM   #15
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

@Kylethellamacorn and @Fanficlover, welcome to this dare!
Have fun with listening to the file and good luck with your first orgasm in 2018.

I am pleased to see that there are eight participants so far (no anonymous pm participants yet):
  • Baby whore (sexualfeelings)
  • Badlyforme
  • Erz (ErsatzAlias)
  • Fanficlover
  • Gary (WedgieGary1996)
  • Jenna (submissiveandready)
  • Kylethellamacorn
  • Veissed

Although I do not know how much gender or your 'native-language-is-not-English' will affect the end result, but chances are that some will end up asking/begging to be allowed to orgasm.

To those that might have listened to the file a few times already, what is your experience? Does listening to it feels different over time? And would you describe listening to it as pleasant?

Anyway, good luck and have fun with this dare. I hope to be able to check on you all again soon.
The following user says Thank You to ExplorerOfDesires for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk