Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-06-2014, 07:45 AM   #1
striker28us

Thumbs up Christians Unite :)

Am I the only chistian on this site that Enjoys the forum chats and play at times but afterwars have a Conscience about it? Just being REAL so plz no haters. It hard to fulfil my roll as master whith so many slaves asking to be degraded and treated sub human name calling dark places in the mind as i dont wish to feed the evil yet still desire to enjoy a Master slave relations Any ideas guys?
striker28us is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to striker28us for this post:
Old 04-06-2014, 08:06 AM   #2
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker28us View Post
Am I the only chistian on this site that Enjoys the forum chats and play at times but afterwars have a Conscience about it? Just being REAL so plz no haters. It hard to fulfil my roll as master whith so many slaves asking to be degraded and treated sub human name calling dark places in the mind as i dont wish to feed the evil yet still desire to enjoy a Master slave relations Any ideas guys?
So, I'm not at all Christian, feel free to disregard. Quite familiar with the texts, etc. Anyway, it is quite common for some to feel that way.

When you say 'feed the evil', it can really come down to your perceptions on what that is, and what that means to you. I'd suggest reflecting on that, gaining knoweldge of kinky Christian groups, as well as counter-Christian writings/theory, especially in regard to sexual practice, and actually looking at where your sources of conflict are.

Realistically, you are giving and receiving pleasure, and SM practice can be a liberating and powerful force for many. Also, bear in mind that actions and mentality can be separate. For example, I can enjoy degrading someone, knowing that is what they want. My respect for them as a person is not in any way diminished. It actually reinforces my good feeling toward them, and I will not play with people I have no care for or interest in.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 04-06-2014 at 09:24 AM.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:22 AM   #3
striker28us

Mad Respect for U Bro stay strong!
Old 04-06-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
Kitykat

Hey!

I feel the same kind off!
I play on some of the words in the Bible to twist it to allow me to do this, being submissive to men and all that!

Then I feel bad sometimes about it too, like really bad!
Limits: scat, pain (including pegs), things that are "too" public, pee, illegal and wedgies, cam, no orgasm denial

PM me an outfit to wear and for how or where to go.
PM me "Underwear" and i will take mine off if I have any for the next 30 mins.

Kitykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:20 AM   #5
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

I feel the same as you. Being a Catholic, I feel that some of the things I do on here are consciously wrong. Yet at the same time, I enjoy it. I feel as if we are supposed to enjoy our time on this Earth yet at the same time I feel it is not necessarily the correct way to do it. But I would say this, at least you have an idea of morality and try and apply it to your life. Many Christians are hypocrites attending Mass/ church on a Sunday and then being down right horrible people for the rest of the week. SO honestly, I would say you are not better but more Christian than most people.
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #6
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Woop! Im Christian to! AND attend church most times AND sometimes finding myself preach

I look at it this way, i live 2 lives.. A Christian life and a BDSM life, when im in christian mode i forget about BDSM life and when im in BDSM mode i forget about christian Life

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:46 PM   #7
HarryJD

I'm Christian and I feel bad about being kinky a lot. I'm not sure if it's a religious guilt or a societal guilt. I just hope to sometime find a girl who is both religious and a bit kinky like me.
HarryJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:23 AM   #8
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I reckon God is a submissive too, at heart.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:29 AM   #9
striker28us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
I reckon God is a submissive too, at heart.
Hahaha True though in the purest clean slef sacrificing Way I suppose he wants us to submit to him out of him knowing whats Best for Us ! henc he gaves us freewill to chose to be made "slaves" of rightousness to himself Peace God bless everyone this Happy resurrection Day
Old 04-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #10
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker28us View Post
I suppose he wants us to submit to him
He wants us to submit to him? Can't say he's ever asked me, personally. He's very elusive.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:04 AM   #11
James09

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryJD View Post
I'm Christian and I feel bad about being kinky a lot. I'm not sure if it's a religious guilt or a societal guilt. I just hope to sometime find a girl who is both religious and a bit kinky like me.
Me too, man, me too

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/591354
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=175936
James09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:07 AM   #12
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

im christian too

happpy easter by the way

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:43 PM   #13
Igglybabe

I am a Christian too and have been plagued with guilt for my dirty thoughts and actions. I think I just try to suppress the guilt when I think, well I was made this way, but it conflicts with the fact I am choosing to follow it. I tend to spend more time on dirty things when I am bored or lonely or stressed and want an outlet. I know I am making the choice to follow these negative thoughts. I do things that my vicar would probably call evil or following satan and I certainly have an internal conflict.
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 02:23 PM   #14
striker28us

Thanks So much to Everyone for Posting On here Wow what a great Turn Out ! I love everyone for being so real and Open on here.

have been plagued with guilt for my dirty thoughts and actions. -Iggly Babe

I understand and relate to this statement bro/sis But i feel its not meant to be a plague rather a Challenge to remind you your made for more than fleshly lust As good as it feels LOL and it should give u hope that your a smart person with a good Conscience. Now to the real dare Who can pick their Greater first Love. Best Wishes for a great future to ALL
Old 05-25-2014, 09:08 AM   #15
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I wonder if God's got his buttplug in today.

Advertisements
Kink Talk