Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2021, 03:01 PM   #1
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Default Silent Nipple Torture

Hello kinky people ��
I am not able to be at my home right now so I have to come up with creative ways to torture my tits in silence since I am at my parent's house. I have binder clips, clothespegs, and rubberbands to work with.
So far, I have rolled a 10-die and got up to 46 snaps to my nipples directly. My poor nipples are already throbbing so please make me regret making this post. My nipples are extremely sensitive to the snaps so this is something I have been working on tolerating more and more. I would like any other ideas, dice ideas included, for nipple torture with the above listed items. Feel free to push me to torture myself more while keeping this realistic. My nipples need the torture and they have been neglected for quiet some time now.
Any tasks/challenges in line with these requests, I will report back in full detail.
Torture me

Edit: I think this idea may work better considering my restrictions right now.
Roll for me and determine how many, how hard, and how I am dressed

Roll 1 - roll a number between 1 and 25 - this will be the number of snaps you are giving me directly to my nipples

Roll 2
Even numbers = through clothes snaps
Odd numbers = no clothing snaps
10's number = only bra allowed during snaps (i.e. 10, 20, 30, etc)

Roll 3
Odd number = normal pullback
Even number = hard pullback
10's number = pull as far as possible before release (i.e. 10, 20, 30, etc)

Hopefully, this edit will make it easier for others to help me torture my nipples.
Roll for me and torture me.
Post as many times as you'd like.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers

Last edited by Painmeplease; 03-02-2021 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Additional information
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 03:17 PM   #2
nyxlotus

Think you could wear the binder clips without anyone noticing?
nyxlotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 03:21 PM   #3
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Unfortunately not. I has huge tits
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Old 03-02-2021, 03:29 PM   #4
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

I'm sure the next time you use the bathroom you can put them on for a few minutes without raising suspicion though.
Old 03-02-2021, 03:35 PM   #5
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

For sure. I will do this for the remainder of the time I'm away from my house. Thank you
Old 03-02-2021, 03:39 PM   #6
nyxlotus

ok. I was going to say put them on with the goal being an hour. As an hour is a long time I expect you would take them off early, in which case you owe one rubber band snap for each minute early you took them off. Ig if you can't wear them very long, you'll just have a lot of snaps
Old 03-02-2021, 03:48 PM   #7
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the challenge. I may not be able to try it today. However I will try this as soon as possible I am sure my nipples will regret this. Thank you
Old 03-02-2021, 05:33 PM   #8
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

I have made an edit to my original posts. I will still complete the small tasks given before the edit and any that may follow. Just seeking for others to tell me how to torture my poor nipples. Me torturing my own nipples just isn't as fun.
Old 03-02-2021, 05:40 PM   #9
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I'll pain you gladly, no need for the please

Luck was quite on your side sadly.

Roll 1: 7 snaps
Roll 2: no clothing
Roll 3: normal pullback

You still taking small tasks/dice games? Fun idea nonetheless x

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 05:51 PM   #10
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for rolling for me.

Yes I am up for separate small tasks/dice games. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:30 PM   #11
nyxlotus

you got a lil less lucky (or more lucky depending on how you think of it )on mine:

19 snaps
through clothes
hard
Old 03-02-2021, 06:35 PM   #12
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for rolling for me. I did get a bit unlucky with the number but I think my saving grace will be being allowed to have clothes on.
My nipples are already a bit sore, but I can take much more I am sure.
Thank you for your participation.
Old 03-02-2021, 07:53 PM   #13
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@mrspanker thank you for the silent challenge. I managed to spend approximately 10 minutes with the clips on my nipples throughout the evening. Not too much pain involved as it was done in smaller increments, but the hidden factor was quite a fun mind thing.
I will continue to implement this as much as possible while I am away from home.
Old 03-02-2021, 07:57 PM   #14
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

So far not too many snaps. Feel free to really challenge me in the next couple of days I will be completing these snaps and challenges as I have time away from work and people.

Stats so far are aa follows:
Roll 1: 7 snaps
Roll 2: no clothing
Roll 3: normal pullback

Roll 1. 19 snaps
Roll 2. through clothes
Roll 3. hard

Keep the rolls coming. My nipples will hate you for it ��
Old 03-02-2021, 09:20 PM   #15
X3non101

roll 1: 21
roll 2: no clothes
roll 3: normal pullback

I'm not sorry
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to X3non101 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk