Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-04-2020, 07:47 PM   #1
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Male 30/male/master seeks any age/couple/sub in any place

30/male/master seeks any age/couple/sub in any place

Hi there,

I'm a Dom who's been playing in the BDSM space since I hit legal age. Online all of that time, real life since I was about 23.

In that time I've had countless short term arrangements, and 3 long term (6+ months) Ownership based scenarios including my current slave who has been mine for more than 2 years.

In my vanilla life I'm a white collar professional who takes pride in my work and am reasonably successful career wise. I am also a husband and a father. This makes me a busy person, while I understand a certain time investment is required to build a connection in a BDSM relationship, there is an upper limit.

As hobbies I enjoy sports (I play basketball and enjoy watching a variety of things), reading (currently on my second run through the Lord of the Rings), video games, board games and running.

I am interested in a couple because it would be a new dynamic that interests me. I've played with subs that have Dominant partners a few times and the interactions that have involved the partners have always interested me.

The most important aspect of playing with a couple to me is physical proximity to one another, ideally you live together and alone. You'll need to be open to sexual interactions with one another without much cajoling on my part. I don't care if you are actually in a relationship or not.

I'm open to occasional tasks, play sessions or long term training/ownership. I'm told I'm creative and devious when it comes to individual tasks, and I've had great success with long term training and behavioural modification.

I'm not setting restrictions on gender make up of the couple, though I will say I'm not interested in letting males act as switches.

As far as kinks go I enjoy dishing out pain and humiliation as broad topics. Predicaments and games are particularly fun for me and I enjoy giving out hard decisions that reinforce how much of a burden choice is and how much you don't want it.

I'm only interested in safe, sane and consensual play but have been known to play in taboo spaces such as race play (I'm white) and blackmail where a sub is interested and I am confident they understand the implications and risks of such things.

I'm not interested in brats, though I have a firm hand when it comes to discipline. Brats just don't fit what I'm looking for here.

If you are interested message me here with a thorough introduction and information about what sort of arrangement you hope we can come to.

Master Thought
The following 3 users say Thank You to Thoughtwrangler for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk