Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #376
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Put cloth pegs onto your nipples. Put on a timer. Perform another dare you received from this forum. Don't remove the clothpegs until you finished the dare.

Slave grade me:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=416502&page=1

Toys: dildo, collar, chastity cage, plug.
Likes: anal, chastity, bdsm, slave poses, risk of exposure.
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #377
me1931

Slap each nipple 500 times. Once that is done, put 10 clothespegs on each nipple. Finally, cover those nipples in hot wax.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Add me on kik if you want to use me as a slave. Kik: twtguy
me1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:45 AM   #378
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

use sandpaper on your nipples until raw then make a ginger paste leave it on 15 minutes then take it off and spank those tits 100 times each then clamp then and twist 60 times to the right and to the left is one turn...... enjoy

im a pain slut please make me cum from my nipple pain!! make me cry

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:46 AM   #379
bamboobamboo

take sand paper as well and rub your nipples raw. rub toothpaste on both nipples and then put either clothes pegs or your strongest nipple clamps on both nipples. leave on for at least 30 minutes. once the time limit is over, you are only allowed to use and inanimate object to remove the clips/clamps. once done, immediately light a candle and cover your nipples in 3 layers of hot wax. leave on for 3 minutes and then reapply. edge once and then slap the wax off with a chopstick. once all the wax is off, you are only allowed to cum using your nipples. if you cant then you must wait a full day before you are allowed to cum.

Limits: pee/poo, pics/video, family/friends, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, blood, strangers, anything more than mild public.

Toys: Rotating butt plug, clover clams, neodymium magnets, speculum, anal beads, butt plug, nipple suckers

Male Farm: Slutty/Disgusting Bitch
bamboobamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #380
kitty4
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to kitty4

Brush your nipples with toothpaste or icy hot for 5 minutes then attach 4 clothes pegs to your nipples and position yourself so the clothes pegs are pressed down on the floor and your ass is in the air for 5 minutes. Roll a die to see how many more times you need to repeat this.
kitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #381
nairdo

put a clothepin on each nipple and add rubberbands on them, keep it for 10 minutes.

Dislikes: crossdressing, toothpaste, ice, Bondage

Limits: Permanent, scat, piss, blood, friends/family, public, unreasonable, messy, Exhibitionism
nairdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #382
me1931

Put 15 clothes pegs on each nipple. Then drip some hot wax onto them. Flick the pegs off.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Add me on kik if you want to use me as a slave. Kik: twtguy
me1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #383
variiation

Dust tape an ice cube to each nipple.

Use at least 5 strips of duct tape and don't remove until the ice cube is fully melted.
33/m/UK

In chastity.

Toys - Butt plug, rubber paddle, ball gag, nipple clamps, clothes pins, enema bulb, household items.
variiation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #384
hellodaremeplease

do your own dare- but with toothpaste on your nipples
Bra Size: B

PM me and I will do any dare within my limits
Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.

Limits: family/friends, public, eating shit, pics
Likes: SPANKING, writing lines, tit torture, denial, bondage, toothpaste, tit torture, bladder control, messy humiliation
toys: none only household objects
hellodaremeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #385
Sweetness14

Cover your nipples with toothpaste then clamp them with whatever you have leave the clamps on for an hour
Sweetness14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #386
Kitsune

get 10 clothespins. fir each nipple, put 4 clothes pins durronding your nipple then one clothespin right on it. then, get a belt a smack each tit 20 times as hard as you can

Likes: Wedgies, anal and pussy insertion, mild tit torture, cross dressing, spanking, bondage, tickling
Dislikes: intense pain, pee, poop, public, family or friend involved, permenant, illegal

Rainbows are epic. Deal with it.

WARNING:
I'm better at doing dares than giving dares ._.

PM ME SPANK AND I WILL SPANK MY CLIT 10 TIMES WITH A RULER.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #387
FredericAvant

Get two clothespins and some string. Tie them both to the same string and put one on each nipple, make sure they hold on your nipples really good. Start masturbating but do not cum. After 10 minutes, call someone or chat. You have to get the other person say the word "microwave" to get the clothespins off, but when they do you have to pull on the string to yank them off right away, even if you are on the phone.

PS. My balls did turn purple, just took off the rope!!! Ouch!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #388
elsa

Spank each nipple 100 times with a belt. Now put a clothespin or clamp on each. Do 50 sit ups. If a clamp falls off, you must spank your nipple 20 times, replace it, and start your sit ups over.
elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:56 PM   #389
I_LOVE_ANAL_DARES
Account Banned

put on a pair of nipple clamps (with chain if you can) and make them as tight as you can then super glue them that tight and try to shake them off. if they come off put them back on and super glue then closed even tighter. if they dont fall off hand things from them till they do.
I_LOVE_ANAL_DARES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #390
Elli

Using toothpaste and a toothbrush scrub each nipple for 5 minutes

Likes: Games/Dice dares, Moderate Pain. Toothpaste. Icy Hot. Humiliation. Pegs.

Limits: Drink Pee. Poo. Photos with face. Cam with face. Diapers. Family. public. wedgies

My Toys
3 Buttplus (3 sizes), Analbeads, 2 different types of Loveballs, 1 crop, 1 paddle, Tealights, Icy Hot, A Big Dildo, A little Vibe, 2 Pairs of Nippleclamps (different types), Collar.
Elli is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk