Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-15-2018, 10:50 PM   #1
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Default Wan arena messy game show 3.0

Given that Bloxo seems to have disappeared I have decided to try starting a new WAM based RPG game show. The format will depend on how many people want to play it will either be team based or individual based if there are not enough players to make up teams.

Please fill this out if you want to join

Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Build:
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:
Special information:

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?:

The format will be 4 game round with as prize and punishment round to follow. You will have to reply regularly to plasy so please subscribe so that you will know when a new post is posted.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 11:15 PM   #2
SawyerSays25

Would love to play

Hair Colour: brown
Eye Colour: green
Height: 5ft 8in
Build: swimmers build. Athletic
Normal Clothes: white Nike tank top with black basketball shorts
SawyerSays25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 04:32 PM   #3
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

Hair Colour:Brown
Eye Colour:Green
Height:5'10"
Build:Alittle extra
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:Polo shirt Shorts
Special information:

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?: Real Mess

Dislikes: nipple play, anal, golden

Limits: Blood, Permanent marks, Poop, family, too public humiliation
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 09:10 PM   #4
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Need at least one more player to do player vs player but would prefer teams which I need at least 4 more players for.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-17-2018, 08:46 AM   #5
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Hair Colour: Dark Brown, straight and down to my mid back
Eye Colour:Brown
Height:5'6"
Build:On the slender side of average. I am always told guys like my butt
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: I come to the studio wearing a light blue short and distressed jean skirt, black tank top, dark green thong and bra and flip flops
Special information: In it to win it. Why else would I be here?
Just roleplay

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 01:42 PM   #6
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I would still like a few more player but we will start tonight even if this is all we get.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-17-2018, 07:54 PM   #7
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Ok it's time to start off our new gameshow the WAM Area Challenge. This week we are playing in single player mode with three victims cough cough I mean constants. We will have 4 rounds of play for the championship then one round of special play before we have our punishment and prize round. Unlike past shows there will be s prize for the winner of each round that will either give them and advantage or allow them to pick an opponent to handicap in the next round.

Noe let's meet our players all who are wearing a t shirt shorts and even underwear and socks in their color for the show. First un red we have Sawyersay. Now wearing blue for this week we have Gr1959. And finally fittingly wearing pink we have the lovely Ezeperalta.

The first round is a card draw game all three player will be drawing at one time. Low card loses the round and gets pied by the high card. Lose three draws snd you are out and will get as pitcher full of gunge over the head. Look out for the jokers as the will add an extra surprise to you. First out snd you get ZERO points. Second out gets you 200 points snd the winner gets 500 points.

The first draw is a 10 Sawyersays, 4 for Gr2959 and a Queen for Ezeperalta. She picks up a chocolate and cream pie snd slams it into Gr1959's face grinding it in.

The next draw is 5 for Sawyersays, a 8 for Gr1959 and a King for Ezeperalta. She picks up another chocolate and cream pie and slams it into Sawyersays' face rubbing all over the face and head.

The next draw is a 3 for Sawyersays, a 3 for Gr1959, and a Queen for Ezeperalta. She is handed two pies one goes on topbnof each of her opponent's heads.

Both of the boys are down to their last life and the lady has so far stay6 clean will this draw be the end for one or both of them. It's a 7 for Sawyersays, a Jack for Gr1959, and a 5 for Ezeperalta. Gr1959 is handed a pie and takes great glee in planting it right on top of her head and rubbing it into her hair.

The next draw is a 5 for Sawyersays, a Jack for Gr1959, snd a King for Ezeperalta. She I'd handf a pie which she slams into Sawyersays" face. Next she picks up a jug ofblink gunge and pours itby over his head.

Now we are down to 2 players. The next draw is an Ace for Gr1959 and a King for Ezeperalta. He picks up s pie and delivers it straight to her face rubbing it in hard.

Sudden death now whobins going to win. They draw it's an Ace for him and s 6 for her he picks up the last pie and smears it in her face running it around one side of her head then around back and over her other side before coming back to her face. Then he picks up as jug of blue gunge andbnpours it overr her head.

So after the first round Gr1959 leads with 500 points with Ezeperalta trailing with 200 points and Sawyersays running last with ZERO points. Gr1959 will receive and advantage as a reward for the next round.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-18-2018, 12:45 AM   #8
SawyerSays25

When I heard a new show was coming I signed up right away thinking it could be fun. Going to give it at least one go around and see how it is. I mean how bad can it be right?

It's a very small group instead of teams like other shows I have seen we are one vs one vs one. I am.on red team and have on all my red clothes. I come out on stage and see my two oponents. Ready to get this on. We take our places for the first game. The card game.

The game is now underway. I draw a ten thinking not is good. While it was not the highest thankfully it was not the lowest. Moving on to the next draw I get a five. That's not so good I think to myself. I did in fact come in last and Ezeperalta gets to pie me with a chocolate and cream pie. She slammed it into me with no mercy and rubs it and smothers it all over my hair too. Whoah she is really here to play. Now the next round and I get a three. Might as well call it over now. Of course I lose again and ezepeealta gets to pie me again but she slams it into the top of my head. I'm down to myast life now so I am pretty sure things are not going to end well. Sure enough I draw my card I got a seve. I'm still alive. Next round I drew the dreaded jack. So ezeperalta pies me yet again. But gets great pleasure in dumping a jug of gung over my head too. Man I am a mess. Gunge all over me and pie. This is only round one. Hopefully I can get revenge next round.

I'm in last place but feel I can pull it off. It's not over yet. I. Curious as to how and what the advantage is going to be for GR1959 since he won. We will see.
Old 11-18-2018, 05:10 AM   #9
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Aww. I was too late. Oh well. Have fun!

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 05:53 AM   #10
Chargy73

Hair Colour:ginger
Eye Colour:brown
Height:5ft10
Build:slim
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:shorts tshirt
Special information:love to get messy

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?:
messy forfeit
Old 11-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #11
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Since we are doing single player I am not going add anyone this week it just wouldn't work right. But I plan to do new series every week so I will include both of you in the one starting next week.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-18-2018, 02:46 PM   #12
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I am walking around town one day as I past by the studio and it says "under original ownership" and is advertising a game. I walk in as its offering large prizes. It turns out they are doing a show right then and are looking for a few more contestants as the crowd gets anxious. In the spur of the moment I decide to play even though that usually isn't a great idea for me.

I go to a dressing room where they bring in a uniform. I am told I can only wear what I am supplied. I put on the pink bikini cut panties, the pink cotton shorts and pink t-shirt. No bra. ugh! I put on the pink knee high socks and white shoes this time. I walk out seeing that this format looks like its 1 on 1 on 1. That is different. I walk up against 2 guys as the rules are explained by Nova who seems to be excited to host again

Things start off great for me. I am thinking this is too good to be true as I happily pie each guy in the face and push one down on top of their head through the first 3 rounds. Could I really win this round? The next flip and of course my luck runs out. I look at Gr walk towards me. I close my eyes after trying to give a pleading sympathetic look to him hoping the older man will have sympathy on me. I feel him push it down on top of my hair as I sigh knowing this was going to good. feeling him rub it through my hair. I shake my head frustrated as I watch the next draw.

I smirk as I have the top draw again. I pie Sawyer in the face and then pour lovely pink gunge over him..doesn't that looks pretty I snicker to myself.. Thinking I have won, but Nova explains we have to go until both losers get 3 losses. Crowd cheers as I stand there anxious now. Just my luck, he flips an Ace to my King!! How is this possible!!

Before I can react much the pie is slammed into my face.. going up my nose and being rubbed all around. dripping down on my shirt some. It comes down to the next draw. My eyes widen in shock as he draws another ace!! How is this possible. I wonder if its rigged but I don't have much time to plead my case as he gets the last and smushes it around my face. Hearing the crowd cheer. I wipe my eyes just in time to see him lifting a jug over my head. As seconds later blue gunge pours down over me soaking my pink top some. I drain my hair as I step to my seat and wait for the next round as I am shown in 2nd on the scoreboard. Hoping that I will win some of the prizes and they will be worth this.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 11-18-2018, 08:27 PM   #13
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is called don't spill the beans. It works like this each player will be standing under a large bucket of baked bean thar is attached to a hinge system. The players will be given a pole. At the beginning of the game the locks will be released from the bucket snd the players will have to hold the bucket up using their poles. The first player to let their bucket top gets zero points the second one get 400 points and the last one with his I mean their bucket up gets 700 points.

As a reward for his victory in the last round Gr1959 will have a 2 minute wait before his bucket is released from its lock. So assume the position players and good luck.

The locks release with a sharp click on Sawyersays and Ezeperalta buckles they are both clearly struggling under the weight of the buckets as the first minute clicks by. Gr1959 us clearly enjoying the fun of watching his opponents stress while he can relax and take it easy. They are both still there as the final 10 seconds count down in his bucket and he braces then click suddenly his is heavy against the pole to. They are all still there as the 5 minute mark passes but are all clearly struggling. The 6 minute comes and goes. Right as thev7 minute mark passes Sawyersays pole slips and slides through his hands and the bucket tips over covering him in beans. The audience laughs the other two grown snd keep struggling with their buckets. 8 minutes passes. As they hit the 9 minute mark Gr1959 looks up trying to readjust the pole placement on the bucket only for it to slide out and to have the bucket top over hitting him right in the face.

So after two rounds it's a tie between Gr1959 asnd Ezeperalta with each having 900 points and Sawyersays with s giant 000 points. For the next round Ezeperalta gets to pick one player to handicap as her prize for winning this round.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-19-2018, 10:00 AM   #14
SawyerSays25

Coming into round two now. See a new game that is going to take some strength rather then just luck. I am pretty confident due to the fact all the athletics I was part of in school.

So GR is lucky. Because of winning the last game he does not start for two mins until after us. Nice advantage for him. So the hinges get unlocked and I feel all the weight of the beans. It's heavy but I am getting through. Feeling some straining after three minutes I am hoping one of the others will drop it or let lose. No such luck. 6 min mark and no signs the others are near quitting. 7 minute and I try to make an adjustment and nope bad idea. I post grip of the pole and there comes the beans. Tons of them. Covering me head to toe. Running down the inside of my shirt and everything. I can't believe I lost. Youngest one here. Athletic and everything. Shortly after GR loses his grip too. Ezeperalta won the game and I am shocked. She is told she gets to handicap someone for the next game. That should be interesting. I'm in last place so hopefully she will chose GR since he is more of a threat now. Let's see what the next game brings.
Old 11-19-2018, 04:02 PM   #15
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk up towards the stage for the 2nd game. blue gunge and pie still noticeably on my hair, face and shirt. I grab the poles after the game is explained nervous how heavy it will be and really not wanting to have beans pour over me. They are always so icky. Feeling like this game favors guys.. but hoping that my stamina will outlast them. As we start its pretty heavy and challenging. not really able to look at what the crowd is murmuring at or what my opponents are doing. I try to focus intently.

I hear the crowd react and a few beans spray on my right leg as one of my opponents is eliminated. Knowing that I am up against the older guy now, hoping that he will give in quickly. I am shocked when the crowd erupts. I know I have won feeling the bean spray on my legs again. I carefully hold mine stable as the stage hands assist in putting the bucket back in place.

I step away thankful that I not only won but escaped the mess. As the scoreboard shows a tie for first and Sawyer in dead last. I go back to my chair not sure who to handicap. Do I go for the win or do I try to ensure that Sawyer losses? Touch choice.

As I am asked for my decision I choose the old man GR.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow messy roleplay, gamshow, messy