Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should AnalAddict cum soon ?
Yes 19 20.88%
No 72 79.12%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2020, 01:15 AM   #571
Lightze
Chaos

Goood Morning team GD!

What spectacular reports.
Bd, Addi, well done on the kink games.
My own attempt will be on Monday.
=^-^="""

Addi that dice dare report was something special.
I shared your fear of letting Sir down, felt the desperation of the oncoming edge...!
So compelling!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 03:15 AM   #572
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Wow. That is quite the report, for a task that was obviously much, much more than expected. Thank you for finding the courage to share all the details with us in such a beautiful, vivid way!
Old 12-05-2020, 01:41 PM   #573
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default How To Fuck a Mind

Being told your ass will be fisted is quite a mindfuck.

Knowing there’s going to be no preparation and that the clock is ticking while your ass is trying to accommodate a fisting dildo is a whole new level of mindfuck. More so when you first have to beg out loud on your knees for your ass to be fisted and write lines begging some more before you’re allowed to get started (thank you, Sir, for that delightful addition).

And that’s just how my afternoon began. SerBlack had set me a ‘simple’ dare—inserting the fist dildo in my ass and my thickest dildo with cocksleeve in my pussy. Without warm-up. Only to then spend three and a half times the time it took me to do that with both inserted and my squirms-but-no-edge-causing vibe on my clit. The moment I started, I knew every second I spent trying to fulfil the first part of the dare, was worth over three more seconds filled to what could only be an uncomfortable degree. And yes, Sir made sure I hadn’t had a plug in or been fucked in the ass for a day and a half before I started—just to make sure we well and truly ticked the box ‘without warm-up’.

It took me five minutes to get the fisting dildo in. One more minute to force the thickened 8 inch dildo into my pussy too. Which meant a total of 21 minutes staying filled while having the vibrator on my clit. Without the distraction of built-up pleasure, the stretch of my ass was painful and the length of the fisting dildo left me cramping and clenching. The dildo with cocksleeve on pushed against what I can only assume is my cervix and added a whole new level of discomfort that quickly turned into pain. At first the discomfort was so great I had a hard time not writhing, though the fact that it hurt more when I did made me stay still. After a few minutes, the vibe seemed to help a little—light pleasurable vibrations to counteract the growing discomfort. Unfortunately, even that bit of pleasure soon drowned into pain. Not the kind of pain that borders on pleasure, the kind that I can let myself sink into. This was a consistent pain, throbbing, never-changing in the way it hurt, only growing in impact. I grabbed my pillow and tried not to yell, tried to stay still and endure. In the end I asked Sir to talk to me, to help me through the final minutes, the only diversion I’d allowed myself. Have I mentioned lately how my stubborn determination is going to end me one day?

I made it. Carefully removed the fisting dildo and dildo the moment time passed and then spent long minutes trying to breathe. Once the dildos were out, my body and mind recovered surprisingly fast, though I still shudder thinking about it. Maybe I thanked my fast recovery to the fact that I made it without fail, that I made Sir and myself proud, that I showed myself what I can do.

Sir wanted to get me back to the pleasure side of the equation, and Blue’s hidden public task was a delightful way to get there again. The little vibrator that had so little impact in the previous task did a much better job when its buzzing wasn’t overshadowed by pain. I got dressed for a brief, refreshing walk outside with the little thing pressed against my clit. There were little people nearby and nobody came close, so I didn’t get nervous even though I imagined hearing the slight buzz all along. Instead I got to sink into the sensations of pleasurable vibrations and an ass that felt thoroughly used. The realisation of what I had done, of what I was doing, made me feel like a slut. And honestly, had me feeling damn proud of that fact.

I got back home refreshed and excited, knowing I wasn’t done. When I got a choice of what task I wanted to do next, I chose Maddog2048’s creative ice dare. While my 8 inch dildo and large glass plug chilled in ice water, Sir flipped a coin to determine which of those would enter my body. The 6-sided dice decided how many minutes I needed to hold. Each minute I got to slap my tits with ice water-dipped hands. I loved that dare even more than I thought I would and learned quite a few things along the way. One, while silicone doesn’t really chill all that much, glass damn well does. Two, spanking your tits with wet hands on the same spot over and over again leaves some surprising and very, very lovely bruises. I never did guess the right combination of coin flip and dice roll, so I was thankful for negotiating a thirty minute time limit.

The coin flipping didn’t stop there (oh, and Kik’s coin flip function is very distracting while playing; try it one day and prepare to laugh). Maddog’s second dare involved getting facefucked and assfucked as decided by a coin. I started on my knees to get my face fucked hard for five minutes, before getting on all fours and having my already sore ass fucked hard. Every time I had to stop to avoid an edge, I got to spank my ass hard. The first five minutes, I had to stop two times before I crashed right into an edge. The coin obviously understood my kinks, because it landed on heads the next time, allowing me to fuck my face with the dildo that had fucked my ass moments before. The next two flips had me fuck my ass hard for 10 minutes straight, nearly getting me to the edge more times than I can count. The final roll meant I got to fuck my face again, resulting in a very used throat that’s now being stimulated by the dildo gag I have in to write this report.

By the end of these four tasks, I was shaking, wet, bruised, and I felt used in the best possible way, leaving me smiling and happy.

Oh, and do you know what the NEXT level of mindfuck is? Knowing my ass is going to be fisted all over again tonight.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:51 PM   #574
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Wow, I am truly in awe of your strength and determination.

I cringed the whole time imagining the pain in that first task. I am not sure many would have made it.

Your holes have certainly been used these last few days, I can’t believe the speed you are getting these tasks done. I hope you are proud of your self for everything you have accomplished the last few days on top of being denied longer than you ever have.

Keep up the good work, that orgasm will be here soon!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:53 PM   #575
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

*shudders in second hand pain* Auch. Auch auch auch. That does not feel like a pleasant experience. I'm glad the remainder of the tasks were more on the pleasurable side, even if still painfull at times.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 02:14 PM   #576
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Ooof. 21 minutes filled like that, with no warm-up or arousal? Really, really glad right now to not quite be able to fully imagine what that would be like, and incredibly impressed that you made it through somehow - with the evil little mindfuck on top too. Stubborn determination indeed. Also glad to here that today's other tasks were a lot more enjoyable!
Old 12-05-2020, 02:47 PM   #577
Lightze
Chaos

Story time with Addi is really something =0_0="

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 04:01 PM   #578
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default Mindless Contentment

I was standing in front of my mirror, squirming, near desperate. Looking at myself gagged, marked with FIST ME above my pussy and on my ass cheek. Knowing what was coming and how it would feel. There was the scent of ginger—a reminder of what would happen if I didn’t succeed this task.

The first step of the task didn’t take me too long—inserting the fisting dildo in my pussy five times. The second part took me longer than I expected after the experience earlier today, partly because my ass is apparently very resilient (and what a strange word to use in this context ) and partly because of my standing position. Seven minutes to succeed step 1 and 2 of Blue’s task. One more minutes to get 5 fingers inside of my pussy, though not very deep. Sir told me to take out the fisting dildo and to replace it with the large plug, to lay on my back in front of the mirror. I realised his delightful interpretation of Blue’s reward the moment he ordered me to insert the fisting dildo in my pussy and to fuck myself slowly.

He asked me if it was enough. All I knew was that it wasn’t, though I lacked the presence of mind to figure out what I did need. Faster had me moan in pleasure. The permission to edge, the gift of words it was granted with…they made me soar. Got me to edge in seconds. And again. Left me so very grateful and happy. And again, again and again. After, I looked at myself in the mirror and all I saw was happy contentment, a submission so deep it left me heavy-lidded, and belonging.

I had the choice to stop there or do one more task. One my mind had rebelled against for days now—not because of a particular difficulty, but because of words. Simple words I was supposed to write. I knew I’d need to be deeply submissive to complete that task. And I was. So I continued.

Time during those twenty minutes in the corner, kneeling, gagged, clamped and plugged, moved in a strange way. Slow and calm and yet it never felt like it dragged on. I knew the hardest part of the task was still coming and I found my resistance ebb away. There was acceptance that I’d made a mistake—accepting a deal before I knew what line my dare giver would make me write. There was resolve to perform the task perfectly—to serve Sir to the best of my ability, and maybe less gracefully, to save my pride. And flowing from those emotions was calm.

I sat down, freed from the gag and clamps, to write the line I am a stupid whore, I am a useless slut, I do not deserve to cum’ twenty times. I’d expected to feel the urge to rebel again while writing this line that had made me angry from the second I first read it. Instead, I found there was no rebellion, only a sense of amusement. First and foremost, because I knew the statement, the sentiment was abundantly wrong. There was not even a single doubt in my mind, not one part of me that accepted those words to be true. And that was a relief. Second, because I know that Sir does not believe these words either. And most amusing, third, because writing these words meant that Maddog2048 voted for me to cum. I can honestly say I grinned every time I wrote down the last part of that statement.

Another discovery—even while mindlessly content and deeply submissive, I may still have a mind of my own.

Last edited by AnalAddict; 12-06-2020 at 08:26 AM.
AnalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 04:08 PM   #579
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Yet another task well done. How do you have time to sleep, eat, or even breathe?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-05-2020, 04:10 PM   #580
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A loophole? Dungeonmaster? Did you take inspiration from our resident chaotic kitten? That being said, I'm glad the fist drove Addi deep down into submission Have a lovely night dreaming of your submission Addi!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 04:17 PM   #581
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
. I’d expected to feel the urge to rebel again while writing this line that had made me angry from the second I first read it. Instead, I found there was no rebellion, only a sense of amusement. First and foremost, because I knew the statement, the sentiment was abundantly wrong. There was not even a single doubt in my mind, not one part of me that accepted those words to be true. And that was a relief. Second, because I know that Sir does not believe these words either. And most amusing, third, because writing these words meant that Maddog2048 voted for me to cum. I can honestly say I grinned every time I wrote down the last part of that statement.

Another discovery—even while mindlessly content and deeply submissive, I may still have a mind of my own.
LOL, should have given the line more thought. Hope your other tasks give you more trouble Nice report.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 04:51 PM   #582
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
LOL, should have given the line more thought. Hope your other tasks give you more trouble Nice report.
The others were great, especially the ice spanks left really nice marks on her tits

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
A loophole? Dungeonmaster? Did you take inspiration from our resident chaotic kitten?
Loopholes don't exist. Must be an error in the Matrix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Yet another task well done. How do you have time to sleep, eat, or even breathe?
Breathing is a problem at times....right, Addi?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 04:54 PM   #583
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Breathing is a problem at times....right, Addi?
It is. I’ve decided to hand ownership over my breathing to you too—seems simpler that way. It’s always you who takes my breath away anyway. One step up from mere squirming.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:56 PM   #584
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Well, I guess that frees up some more time for tasks

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-06-2020, 09:47 AM   #585
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default The Calm Before the Storm

I woke up happy. Still drifting from last night, basking in the memories, feeling the way my body was marked, plugged, before the gentle waves of anticipation started. Today, I would finish the tasks and spanking this thread had awarded me. Today, after 28 days, maybe… Those waves picked up strength. No more gentle lapping, but strong currents pulling at my body and arousal crashing over me.

I decided lingering in bed was not going to help—not to survive the waves of arousal while still on no-touch and not to get the remaining tasks done. The first one promised to be a refreshing walk in more than one way. The contrast of warm, comfortable clothes for a two hour walk while it’s near freezing outside with the friction of a crotchrope, no panties, and the ever-present sensation of my large plug was…intriguing. I started my walk in nature—relishing the cold air, but unable to forget what I was doing, what was hidden under my clothes—before I walked to a bakery to enjoy the sensations while getting closer to other people. It never stops being a thrill. Finding pleasure unnoticed by those around you. Functioning normally, talking to others, walking amongst them, while feeling owned and knowing that completing this task gets me one step closer to shattering in a way many people never get to experience. Oh, did I mention I have high expectations?

The calm pleasure I’d experienced during Bdsub’s lovely task didn’t last very long, replaced by excitement and a touch of desperation when Sir announced it was time for my spanking. I delivered 65 strokes with my narrow belt on each ass cheek while on my back in front of the mirror, before sitting up with legs spread and getting 65 hard strokes on each inner thigh. My flesh was burning, flushed red, striped, marked. I stood and delivered lashes to my tits while pulling my already bruised flesh tight by pinching my nipples. Sir ordered me to bend forward and to deliver 65 strokes to my pussy. I thanked him for the marks, relishing the stinging sensations all over my body, convinced we were done. Only to find out I had 65 more spanks coming to my pussy with a wooden spatula. By the end I was shivering, feeling my body, cherishing how it was marked for Sir.

The task I designed for myself was next. Altering it somewhat to accommodate for my knees which had suffered too much yesterday, I laid on my back, ass and pussy toward the door, legs up and spread, blindfolded and with headphones on. My body felt hot against the cold floor, shivering a little at feeling the cold air between my legs, more so when I imagined Sir walking in, inspecting me. I felt my mind slow in the void created without sight and sound, and apparently my counting slowed too because I ended up at 5 minutes, 45 seconds, meaning I had 5 lines to write—‘I relish the feeling of Sir’s eyes on my body.’ After marking my skin with ‘all yours’ and ‘slut’, I looked at my shivering body and thanked Sir for seeing me.

Last time I did a task designed by myself for myself, I had a harder time sinking into submission. This time though I was sinking deeper with every element of the task I accomplished. Deep enough not to feel shame, but pure arousal, when I knelt in front of the dildo on my mirror to deepthroat it. Turns out it wasn’t just me knees that suffered yesterday. I found back my gag reflex as the dildo slid into my rough throat and left a puddle of drool on the floor, before I turned around and worked the dildo in my ass. Holding the 6 inch dildo all the way down my throat for 60 seconds turned out a little harder than expected, due to my renewed gag reflex and mostly thanks to the (slooow) thrusts of the other dildo in my ass. Still I made it on the fourth attempt. I stood up to suck the 9 inch dildo clean while fingering my pussy again—slowly to stay away from the edge, and moved on to the final sub-task.

My skin was still burning from the spanking before when I put the rubber band on my skin. First my nipples, then my tits, leaving a crimson-lined mark to complement the variety of bruises I’ve been collecting these days. I applied the clamps to keep the sharpness vivid, and moved to my thighs and finally my pussy. Rubber bands are a special brand of evil, especially on already bruised and reddened skin. By now though, the stinging just melted into the sensation that was slowly burning up my body—a glorious feeling of being used and owned. The line between pain and pleasure had been blurry all day and it was non-existent now, even more so after I’d run my hands all over my body to spark the bliss of touch.

The final part…it flowed out of me while I was designing this task, despite how much I dislike ginger. It felt like the right place to end, a celebration of all the burning my body had been, was still doing. While I had asked to alter the position for the first sub-task, I wanted to spend these last seven minutes on my knees in front of my mirror. I wanted to be at my most submissive, and in a way, the ache of my knees only helped me sink in deeper. The ginger burned my clit as I rubbed it on, then proceeded to burn deep inside me when I inserted the ginger plug in my ass. The too-short chain of the clamps between my teeth, I was forced to look down at my body, to see the bruises on my tits, the way the clamps bit into my nipples, the words I’d written on my skin. All the while, the ginger burned. In the already blurry state my body found itself in, the fire seemed to lap at my entire body, instead of being focused in my ass only.

When time ended, I stayed in position, submerged in the burning and the sting of the clamps, and ran my fingers over my clit. The burn of ginger numbed the immediate pleasure, and at the same time, had the bliss my fingers evoked spread across my entire body. I edged. Once.

Stood. Removed the clamps and ginger. Watched my body shake with pleasure suspended. And smiled.

Last edited by AnalAddict; 12-06-2020 at 03:49 PM.
AnalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AnalAddict for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk