Old 11-05-2022, 12:00 PM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Slave Olympics

So uhhh

How do I petition Getdare to move the Slave Olympics 1 and 2 threads to the 'Best of Getdare' section😌😌
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 01-01-2023, 01:31 PM   #2
Bingball

I wish the 3rd version actually continued. Such a shame the trilogy was never completed

I dont have any toys except from a mask so some dares wont be possible. Has access to female clothes if needed, and can try find a work around for most thins
Closed Thread