Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-03-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
uklad1991

Default The Sock Dare (for Guys)

Hey everybody, this is my first time posting a dare on here

What You'll Need
  • Yourself
  • Your Penis
  • A Sock (Trainer socks work well, but any will do)

The Dare

This is an overnight dare (while you're sleeping). You must not deliberately orgasm (wet dreams may occur) throughout the entirety of the dare (added bonus if you haven't cum in a while or have been edging). When you are ready to go to bed, take off all your clothes and get yourself erect (anyway you want, but remember, don't cum!). Once you are hard, take the sock and slide it over your cock and balls, so that everything is covered. If the sock feels loose, tied it on with some string or a shoelace around your balls (it must not fall off when your dick goes soft). You are now ready to choose a level of difficulty:

Easy
  • You must leave the sock in this position overnight while you sleep
  • You may wear other clothes to bed (e.g. underwear or pyjamas over the sock)
  • You may use your usual bed covers

Middling
Then either:
  • You may wear other clothes (as above) but must sleep WITHOUT covers
Or:
  • You may use your usual bed covers but wear nothing other than the sock

Really Daring
  • You MAY NOT wear any other clothes, only the sock
  • You MAY NOT use any bed covers

For all difficulty levels, the sock must stay in place all night. If you wake during the night and the sock has fallen off, you must replace it. If you leave your bed during the night (i.e to use the bathroom), you must go as you are - if you have chose a difficulty which involves no clothes, you may not get dressed.

You may choose how daring to be in relation to being caught, i.e leaving bedroom doors unlocked or open.

When you wake in the morning, you must leave the sock in place while you dress. Once you are fully clothed you can reach in and pull out the sock. This completes the dare.

If you do decide to complete this dare, please report back with how it went. Some things you may like to consider telling us include (but are not limited to): How old you are, how big your dick is, which difficulty you chose, how you felt throughout the dare, any precum or wet dreams, do you share a room, how private were you about the dare, were you caught? and anything else you'd like to tell us

Thank you for your time. Would love to hear back from some people.
uklad1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Ooo. Oooooo. I like it! I'm going to try this tonight, edit my post (because I hate people who reply again... sorry, hate's a strong word. I get -mad- at.) after I do it, and report back! I'm not allowed to cum anyway, and it's been a few days. I think I'm going to do the hard difficulty. It's soo hot here.

All right. This one is going to be interesting. I might have to lower the difficulty. My friend is staying over for the night. Eek.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.

Last edited by Aethi; 06-03-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

I love it and will try it tonight! I love it so much and don't know why!!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

All right, I'll give this a go. I haven't cummed in a while, so this'll be interesting. I'll go with easy difficulty though XD I'm still a newbie~

I'll report back in the morning.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
sis

Sounds interesting, and I have just the sock for it, i'll give it a go. Medium
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:21 AM   #6
GilbertsHamster

Definately doing this tonight :L I fancy Medium with Covers :P
GilbertsHamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #7
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Ok I've done it!

I did it with my door unlocked too (I don't have a choice, no lock on my bedroom XD), with clothes over it, and with covers mostly on, but it was so hot last night...

So basically, here's how it went:

3am, decided I'm well over due for bed, so I stripped down, and grabbed one of my sports socks. I got myself mostly hard, but I was tired so decided that'd do, and started pulling the sock on. I got it over my cock easy, but there was just no way to get it over my balls. So I changed to a stretcher sock, and pulled it on. I was having to pull quite hard to stretch the sock over my balls, but in the end I managed it. At this point the fabric had been rubbing me the whole time, so I was pretty much on edge! It was a very snug fit actually, and the sock didn't feel like it was about to come off, but I had an elastic band ready, so I decided to put that on as well, to keep it extra secure. I gotta say, it felt really quite good! I pulled on my normal clothes, which are boxers and PJs on top of that. I didn't put a top on though cos it was so damn hot. After that I climbed in bed and most things were normal, just the fabric kept me fairly erect from the occasional rubbing =P.

I got to sleep eventually, though I think it was the heat in my room that kept me awake more than anything. I got up in the morning, took all my clothes off as you said, and then put all my new clothes on over the sock. Then reached in and pulled off the sock ^^.

Nice dare, right up my street, I'll definitely be doing this again, probably tonight XD, more like this yes please!

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

Old 06-04-2011, 09:55 AM   #8
uklad1991

I'm glad people have took such an interest in my dare. Big thanks to ShadowInTheDarkness for completing and keeping us informed. Please let us know how it goes if you do this again Also looking forward to hearing from everyone else who posted, and anyone else out there reading this

I'm in the middle of an important time at university at the moment, so I don't want to complete this myself just yet (being horny and lack of sleep might not help my concentration), but I'll definitely try this next week, and post my own results.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #9
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

No problem!

I am now looking for ways to improve this dare... I still wanna keep things under wraps so no one will know... but if anyone can think of ways to make this dare slightly more interesting, lemme know! If I like it, I'll do it tonight =^_^=

=^.^=

Old 06-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
uklad1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowInTheDarkness View Post
No problem!

I am now looking for ways to improve this dare... I still wanna keep things under wraps so no one will know... but if anyone can think of ways to make this dare slightly more interesting, lemme know! If I like it, I'll do it tonight =^_^=
I was trying to think of some extensions to this myself. One in particular I thought of was leaving the sock on throughout the day while you go to work/school whatever you do. The stimulation would probably result in unwanted erections, possibly in some awkward places. Would also make things like public toilets more entertaining (for example, you may only remove the sock once you are standing at a urinal, and must replace it before you leave, especially daring if there are others near you). If you wanted to be really daring you could go somewhere like a gym and leave the sock on as you change in the locker room. The good thing about this as an extension is, as with the previous dare, you can choose a 'difficulty level' and be as private or exposed as you would like to be.

That went on a little longer than thought when I first started typing this :P

Orgasm Control/Denial and Edging, Private and Semi-public nudity (Locker rooms etc), Commando, Showers, Moderate CBT/Bondage.

Limits

Illegal, Permanent, Family/Friends (involved or finding out), Full Public, Scat
Old 06-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #11
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

did this dare last night for fun...

I got one of my girl's socks (I am male) and put it on after getting hard..I was doing the hard difficulty so i was naked and had no covers. Everything went pretty smoothly..I had to door unlocked but no one usually comes in and I survived the night w/o getting caught...

Limits: Parents and siblings, semi-public, day time nudity (unless in bathroom).
omega10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #12
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by uklad1991 View Post
I was trying to think of some extensions to this myself. One in particular I thought of was leaving the sock on throughout the day while you go to work/school whatever you do. The stimulation would probably result in unwanted erections, possibly in some awkward places. Would also make things like public toilets more entertaining (for example, you may only remove the sock once you are standing at a urinal, and must replace it before you leave, especially daring if there are others near you). If you wanted to be really daring you could go somewhere like a gym and leave the sock on as you change in the locker room. The good thing about this as an extension is, as with the previous dare, you can choose a 'difficulty level' and be as private or exposed as you would like to be.

That went on a little longer than thought when I first started typing this :P
I'll be going out a lot tomorrow and Monday, but I'll be a bit more alone after that, and I'll try this ^_^.

=^.^=

Old 06-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #13
WineRozze

It sounds interesting!

As I understand that sock keep your cock hard all night?
How to better wear long sock?
WineRozze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #14
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineRozze View Post
It sounds interesting!

As I understand that sock keep your cock hard all night?
How to better wear long sock?
Well it kept me hard for about for about 30 minutes, but once you settle and don't move much, you hardly notice it really. It's quite tough to get the sock round your balls, but that's the most fun part !

=^.^=

Old 06-05-2011, 06:02 PM   #15
daremaster 1
getDare God

It was fun but nothing interesting happened.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cock, erection, sleep, sock