Old 06-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Internet Secrets

I was on a site and saw a nice thread. He was asking for dares but, wait, wait a minute! His writing style, I seen that writing.

Was I right, was it him? Well, there was one way to find out. He wanted hidden public, he was going to get it.

I typed a dare, “In the morning, go to the nearest store with your buttplug in and a wedgie that is able to be seen, and before buying something, go to the bathroom and moan as loud as you can while orgasming.

After that, buy some extra small condoms.” To make sure it was him, I needed him to say something weird, little did he know, I was going to be the only one at the store tomorrow. I needed the overtime.

“Tell the cashier, It is hard to get my boyfriend off, he isn't in to dicks as small as mine.”

I went and clicked on his profile while waiting for a response, I saw three albums. He has two on private.

I knew he wasn't going to accept a friend request as he was very strict who he accepted so I looked on the public album.

The room, it was familiar, orange walls, the handwriting which said “Whore.” I remembered something;

I was helping him after a break up, and I wanted to go swimming. “Ahh, no thanks.” He said as his face was red and he sweated more water than a pool could get on him.

“But, you love swimming!”

“Yeah but, I have jeans on.”

“When did that stop you before?”

“I got to go.” He ran. Little did he know, as he ran, his shirt came up, and I saw what I thought at the time was a tramp stamp saying Whore.

It could be him.

I went to sleep after turning my laptop off.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:29 PM   #2
jdubs90

This is very interesting and I look forward to reading more
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 01:22 PM   #3
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

The Victims POV

I asked for hidden public dares. I had to fulfill it. I put on my clothes and placed my buttplug in.

It opened my buttcrack. Ouch. I always hated how it made me feel I needed to go.

I then gave myself a wedgie which was uncomfortable but, the buttplug kept it out of my ass.

I decided I should make it look like I was given a wedgie. So I pulled it up to my midback. That hurt and I was very uncomfortable.

I then put a belt on like I usually do.

I was at the store and went in And saw my friend. “Hey, I'm going to use the bathroom and I'll be right there to look around.”

“Store policy says you buy something first and you need a key.”

“Why a key? That's never been a thing before.” I noticed the store was quiet and realized, shoot, it is the family festival! I have no family in town yet, this state so, I didn't keep track of the date.

“I'm the only one here. It's not like you are orgasming in there.” She laughed.

I started sweating, the drenched smell all over the store, my thoughts racing, “Of course not, that would be weird.” I laughed back.

“I'll get the key, let me finish this.” She said as she slowly counted cash. I could have been wrong but, she seemed like she was deliberately going slow.

I was getting more nervous as she counted the cash one by one. She put it back.

Finally, I thought.

“That's the first part. I have to clean the store.”

“I kind of really have to pee, please, we're friends.”

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:22 PM   #4
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubs90 View Post
This is very interesting and I look forward to reading more
Thank you. You will get more.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-04-2018, 01:05 PM   #5
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Discover’s POV

“Oka---y.” I pretended to give in. I grabbed the key and let him in. “Nice wedgie.” I looked and saw it.

He stuttered, “Ugh I wa---s.”

“That's okay. I just wish I could've been the one to give it to you.”

“Ha ha.”

He went in and closed the door. He was taking a while. I knocked to tease him. He didn't know, I knew what he was doing if I was right but, by now, I was positive I was right.

“Hurry up, in there. I got stuff to do.”

“I had to also poop.” I heard him sigh. After five minutes I heard a moan. It wasn't a enjoyable moan but, it was loud. I could tell from the moan that he was a wreck.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-04-2018, 01:08 PM   #6
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Victim’s POV

I cleaned up my mess. I got cum everywhere including on my pants. I was desperate. I got water and splashed it on my pants. At least it looked like I peed myself.

I got toilet paper and dried it to make it look like I was cleaning that up.

Everything was clean except my pants. I went out.

She looked at my crotch. “Hey, I don't look at your boobs!”

“Did you pee yourself?” She laughed.

“Yes.” I looked down.

“Well, you still have to buy something.” She frowned.

“Strict.”

“Blame my boss, he wants more sells so this is policy now.”

I kept my head down and grabbed pants and whispered to her, “Ugh, this is not a request I like making but, I need extra small condoms.” The owner made the store ID for condoms because he thought they were work of the devil so 18 you had to be.

“Extra small?” She laughed, “I always figured that would be your size.”

“Yeah, it makes it hard to get my boyfriend off, he's not into small dicks.” She laughed a high pitch laugh before smiling, “Probably none existent as this was a dare wasn't it? TryAngel.”

I jumped back, “How'd you know that!” I said, wide eyed.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-05-2018, 08:00 PM   #7
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Discover’s POV

“I'm on that site. I saw your album and when you rejected swimming, I recognized your room and handwriting.”

He whispered, “You can't tell anyone.”

I smiled, “For a cost. You remember three years ago?”

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-05-2018, 08:01 PM   #8
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Victim’s POV

I remembered, three years ago I saw her making out with her boyfriend, tongue in his mouth as he groped her butt, thrusting his erected cock inside her vagina, as she moaned.

I watched, she didn't know at the time but, I watched and took pictures.

She found out when my phone was unlocked and she and her ex-boyfriend was the background.

“Yes, I did what you asked.”

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-06-2018, 01:55 PM   #9
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

She met me outside that day, “You fuckhead! You don't do that!” She stood beside my car as she yelled, “You have a lot of nerve, we were friends.”

That hurt so to prove I was sorry, “I'll do anything to make it up to you.”

“You will go to confession announcing what you did and you will ask to make a public confession.”

Confession was awkward. I felt the priest judging me He smiled when I said I wanted to make it public.

Have you ever been booed in a church? I was.

That is the last day my family spoke to me.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-09-2018, 04:10 PM   #10
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

“You are mine. Of course you can back out but, I won't consider this a secret.”

“Fine.” I said frowning. “I thought you forgave me.”

She placed her arm around me, “I did but, this way, I can be sure it will never happen again.

Especially since you have to ask for permission to even use your phone.”

I sweated more, “Oh. Okay.” I looked down.

My boyfriend came in, “Ready to go, angel?"

“Yes.” I ran up to him, and hugged him. “Let's go now.” I whispered.

“What's the matter, angel?” He pulled me into his chest as he looked at the girl who was trying to blackmail me. “You touch the man, you will not see tomorrow.”

“He videoed my stuff and it's not my fault he uses the name TryAngel and has albums of his kinky shit.”

He pushed me aside, and walked up to her keeping his gaze on her, “That kinky shit is for me. I asked him to do it and led him to the site.

Those public albums are because I asked. The private are private because of people like you.

And that recording was years ago. He is my boyfriend, and you ever try to hurt him again, I will hurt you.”

He got out his phone, “I will call your employer unless you do what I say, let's see how you like it.
I'm sure your employer would love to know about your behavior, Trina.” He laughed, “See you tonight. The party will be fun, a nice party which you will be the waitress.” He smiled, “It is not a normal party.” My face got red as I knew what that implied.

He wrapped his arm around me, “Let’s go.”

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-10-2018, 06:00 PM   #11
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I looked at my boyfriend. My wrists and ankles in shackles, keeping me spread eagle.

Humiliated with my naked body on display to him while I was helpless. “Nice time to have sex before the play party.” He teased, “How does it feel knowing your last orgasm ever will be from me? I could give you one or maybe six in a row.”

“I don't think I could orgasm six times.” The most I ever managed was four.

“I think you could.” He placed his lips on my forehead and kissed it with his wet lips. “After all, you are an angel, my dear boy.” He whispered in my ear, blowing in it after he reassured me.

“Why the nickname, angel?”

“Because you are the sweetest, nicest person I know. Yeah, you messed up but, you apologized for it and you make up for your mistakes.

And you are my angel.” He kissed my lips. “Love you.” He kept kissing, taking care to kiss my neck, nipples, and chest.

My dick started erecting which made the man smile. “So close. Is it going to be a ruin, a nice one, or maybe multiple which I love, but, you hate?”

He licked the inside of my belly button before wrapping his lips around my dick and sucking, he stopped sucking after seconds and started licking, as I moaned.

He slapped me on each ball. “Mmmh.” I bit my mouth shut as I knew the slap meant I was to not make a sound.

He went balls deep which I loved and kept licking and stopped before releasing his amazing grip on my cock. “I love you but that thing is tiny.”

“Yes, I got that.”

He slapped my face. “I bet the whole world knows that it is tiny. Extra small. I bet it isn't even small enough to fit you.” He smiled. “You may make noise but, no words. After all it is easy to be aroused, there isn't much too.”

He went balls deep on my dick, and one lick on my ball, cum exploded into his mouth. He went up and swallowed.

He then smiled, “That wasn't the last.” He grabbed the condoms and put one on my dick, taking care to make sure it didn't rip. “I usually don't let you do this but, it is your last orgasm day. And maybe your last orgasm.”

He sat in a modified wall sit position above my dick pretending the invisible line behind it was a wall. He then went down and up, keeping his butt in contact with my dick. I started orgasming and he released contact and my orgasm was ruined.

I cried, “Why?” Tears down my face.

He examined my face and paused a second before answering, “We don't want you missing orgasms, do we?”

“No, sir.” I mumbled.

He took my condom off and threw it on the garbage.

He got out the cage that I was wanting and dreading at the same time as I knew, that cage was forever.

He slowly placed it on and locked it placing the key around his neck. He took my restraints off before getting in bed and cuddling me, “You did awesome. And you'll be a awesome doll.”

“Yeah.” I said exhausted. “Can't be intense as this.”

He smiled, “No, I don't do two intense sessions in a row. And you will be in my sight the whole time, as usual.”

“She'll be here.” I held on to his chest.

“She is going to pay for threatening you. I don't like people who do that.”

“I like her.”

“That I don't understand but, it's one day, just for her to know that blackmail isn't okay.”
“Isn't that hypocritical?”

He laughed, “You're right, angel, but, people learn by eye for an eye.” I frowned. “I promise, I won't hurt her.” He cuddled with me as I took that as an answer.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-13-2018, 07:13 AM   #12
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I was on all fours, naked as I was led by a leash to the door to meet Trina.

“I hate you.” She looked at my boyfriend.

“It's for today. My waitresses don't serve clothed.”

“You're weird and so is he.” She pointed at me. “That is tiny!”

Great, she noticed through the cage.

“Get naked.” He yelled, “Now, or I'll get the whip.” I felt his hand tense causing the leash to lose slack.

She stripped revealing her body as she trembled. It was clear she hated things like this.

“Place them on the shelf. You can see Angel’s clothes there.”

She did, “Get on your knees and wait. I got to prepare angel. Dogs are nice but dolls are better.”

He took my leash off as she got on her knees. I was then put into the fluffy pink dress, he placed on the couch in advance.

He kissed my neck causing me to sprout a painful blocked erection, while he tied the back. “Ah, erections are nice. I bet I'll have a nice one knowing that you only exist to give me pleasure.”

I smiled. I been wanting this for a long time. I was ecstatic when he suggested finally putting permanent chastity into action.

He then bent down under me and kissed the inside if each thigh, making my dick have more of a hopeless throb. I dreaded and loved it at the same time.

Crying and laughing was how I handled my fate. He put pink panties on me then had me put six inch heels on.

I was used to wearing panties but not with a cage and it was a little more painful with the cage as the panties pushed my dick up and the cage was not happy about it.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-13-2018, 07:14 AM   #13
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Trina’s POV

I was relieved to stand when the party started. I felt awkward being around a bunch of naked people.

I learned quickly that what was being served wasn't on plates or always food.

I was laying down covered in whip cream. I was very thankful “angel’s” boyfriend said I could ignore putting any food on my private parts, as the guests were licking it off and he made sure I didn't move or I was lashed by the man.

I was very surprised when he took me aside and told me, “I know you don't like this. Take this as a warning, if you ever threaten or even try to blackmail anyone again, it will be much much worse.

And I don't ever want to see you on any kink site again.”

“I understand and will delete my accounts on the kink site.”

“Good, now go home.”

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-13-2018, 07:15 AM   #14
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Angel’s POV

I was cooking a feast for all the guests. They were having an orgy and being the exclusive man, my boyfriend is laughed, “I bet you wish you weren't stuck cooking, doll. An orgy is awesome and very orgasm inducing.”

I was getting more aroused by the moment which made my cheeks red and dick throb. “I really want an orgasm.” I cried.

“That's for people with reasonable sized dicks. You aren't even close to that requirement. You'll never orgasm again.”

The finality of it, made my dick throb more causing me to cry.

“You are just a little doll who lives to serve me and whomever I please.” He looked at my food, “Good.” He smacked my butt, “Serve it and do it with grace.”

I knew I wasn't allowed anything but my hands to serve the stuff my boyfriend handed to me so I kept one meal balanced in each hand, walking with one foot in front of each other while minding my posture, my back was to be straight and my head up looking ahead was expected at all times.

Failure to be a good doll meant a lash on my bare back before bedtime.

I got all 30 meals on the table. Of course, I got to stand and watch everyone else eat, dolls don't eat.

It didn't help my horniness that some people were still engaging in the orgy. And all I could do was watch.

After people were done, I was expected to clean up. I gathered their plates and glasses keeping balanced in the heels my boyfriend picked out for me making sure to mind my grace.

Any buttslaps or rude comments were to be acknowledged and I was only to be polite about it and I could not say anything rude as dolls only say what people want to hear.

I like being a talking doll better as it is easier but, I have had experience being a silent doll.

My boyfriend looked at me, when I got to the kitchen, “Don't worry about dishes, I'll get them later. Go to the bedroom and get naked sexy.”

He whistled gathering the attention of the partiers, “Thank you for coming but, it is almost midnight so it is my displeasure to tell you to leave.”

Everyone left. “I said bedroom. Oh I know what it is.” He lifted me up over his shoulders, “Dollbaby is nervous. Don't worry, you never disappoint and that embarrassment is locked up.”

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 06-13-2018 at 07:20 AM.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:49 AM   #15
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

He slammed me on the bed and took my heels off throwing them in the closet before sliding my panties down around my knees. “I think it wants to play.” He laughed, “Too bad.”

He flipped me over and untied my dress and threw it on the ground.

I heard rubber opening and next thing I knew a wet dick was sliding down my buttcrack. I moaned. “Moan baby, moan!” He enjoyed it.

He took his dick out after a while and just let it explode with cum on the floor. At least his precum was in my butt.

“Lick it, it's the closest you get to cumming again.” I took my tongue out and started lapping it up like it was my last meal.

After I was done I laid on the floor, in space. I was exhausted and happy from the day I had.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Advertisements
Kink Talk