Old 08-07-2017, 01:59 PM   #16
frankgrey

Hi, normally I like to write longer dares, but your request caught my attention and I couldn't help myself. I listed some suggestion below. I would love to receive any reports of dares you have done!

1) Buy a drink with ice cubes. When done, take left over ice cubes and insert them in your pussy. Maybe you want to sit on a towel At the next gass station you don't clean up or change clothes before getting out.

2) While over-taking another car, stick your dildo in you mouth and suck it for 30 seconds.

3) Insert a vibrator and turn it on before leaving the car at a gas station. Leave it on until you get back into your car. Make sure to wear panties

4) Don't wear panties and insert a toy in your pussy before leaving the car. Good luck keeping it inside while pumping gas/paying/walking to the restroom.

5) Hold your buble wand in your hand and ask a employee where the ladies room is. I dare you to first buy a condom / condoms from or insight of that person.

6) Put a piece of candy in your pussy before leaving the car. While you are outside the car, pull it out and start eating it.

7) At the parking lot of a stop, you put your puss pump on your pussy and pump it just so it won't get of. Every truck you pass, you give it one pump.

8) Insert the tip of your soother in your pussy and drive until the next stop. Take it out and put it in your mouth. Only take it out when your are suppost to talk to somebody

9) Park your car out of sight and give yourself 15 spanks on each tit, 15 on each ass cheek and 15 on your pussy. For every set of spanks you use a different object. Between each set of spanks you stuff your pussy with your favorite dildo 15 times.

10) Take your sqweel out. Make sure your are wearing a skirt/dress and no panties. Every time you are in front of a traffic light. Use the sqweel on yourself until the light changes. You don't have to hold it the entire time.

11) Get two pieces of long rubber bands, or rope. Tie one end to your pegs and one end to your toes (if you are driving bare foot). The pegs go on your pussy lips. Make sure each time you hit a pedal a bit harder, the rope/rubber band pulls on your pegs.

12) Take two pegs and put them on your nipples or pussylips (or one on each) and start driving. Until the next stop you can only replace them to a different stop. No leaving them off!

13) Before you exit the car at a gas station. Put a peg on each pussy lip. Leave them there until you return to the car.

14) Park you car on a place where nobody can see you. Put on your blindfold and put it on. Take a dildo and masturbate until you orgasm. You cannot stop to see if anybody is comming!
frankgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 04:14 PM   #17
Narwhal

Keep the biggest dildo you can handle in your ass, and insert the vibe on a medium setting, leave it in for as many orgasms as you can manage
Narwhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:14 PM   #18
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
How about at one stop, just before getting out of your car, insert the butt plug with the pink tail, preferably under a skirt or dress. You can remove it when you get back in the car.
Thank you for the idea, but I think that particular plug would be too difficult to discreetly insert. I may try wearing my jewel plug in the same situation though (and it's small and easy to travel with, so will likely be what I pack).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyLeesy View Post
I'll have a go at this.

You are to roll a dice twice (before you leave or on your way) and you are to wear the shortest skirt you have.

You are to at some point your trip pull over whilst still on a main-ish road but whilst quiet (or at least make it so you have low-medium risk of being seen).

When you pull over you are to based on dice roll one:
1: Roll up your skirt's waist band once
2: Roll up your skirt's waist band twice
3: Roll up your skirt's waist band three times
4: Take your panties off and Roll up your skirt's waist band once
5: Take your panties off and Roll up your skirt's waist band twice
6: Take your panties off and Roll up your skirt's waist band three times

You will then get out of the car and run around the car a number of times based on your second roll.

Then continue on your journey. Enjoy!
Thank you for the suggestion, but I do not do dice dares

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

I am being mentored by my dear friend Wardell.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

naughtylittlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:19 PM   #19
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgrey View Post
Hi, normally I like to write longer dares, but your request caught my attention and I couldn't help myself. I listed some suggestion below. I would love to receive any reports of dares you have done!
Thank you for your suggestions, but I am not into anything messy (I do have a very long road trip to deal with), nor anything that could make for unsafe driving conditions, nor anything that involves other people in my kink without their express consent.

I will consider wearing the vibrator into a fuel station, it will depend on how quiet it is (I actually can't remember the noise level of all my toys at the moment). Also the pussy pumping one (I assume you mean my inflatable plug, not the suction cup) is interesting, I quite like that idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narwhal View Post
Keep the biggest dildo you can handle in your ass, and insert the vibe on a medium setting, leave it in for as many orgasms as you can manage
Thank you for your suggestion, but this isn't exactly road trip specific nor semi/hidden public

I do give dares, but I am not looking to form any relationships beyond friendship at this time.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-07-2017, 09:56 PM   #20
Mayday

Depending on how daring you either complete the whole drive either naked or bottomless
Mayday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:10 PM   #21
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
Depending on how daring you either complete the whole drive either naked or bottomless
Thank you for your suggestion, however as I said in the OP, I am not looking for dares that include the entire drive, nor anything that will get me arrested. Thanks again.

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-07-2017, 10:35 PM   #22
2bchew
getDare Addict

Everytime you see a blue car while driving either pinch both nipples or pinch your clit unless this goes against your whole drive rule then....

At your next stop go to the rest room and come out carrying your bra and panty.How openely you want to carry them I will leave up to your level of braveness but they must be in your hands
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 11:33 PM   #23
thewilds
Distinguished Member

If this is too repetitive, do it once or twice along the way instead...
Write out a note (or a bunch) including a link to this thread. Leave the note in the bathroom, or somewhere it may be found and invite the finder of the note to visit your thread and leave a message here.

Interested in giving realistic dares and tasks
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 12:46 AM   #24
EasyLeesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Post
Thank you for the suggestion, but I do not do dice dares
Let’s adjust slightly then - you make this happen approx half way through your journey. Take the 1/4 and look at how many dares you have successfully completed.
20+ : one waist band roll
16-19 : two waist band rolls
13-15: three waist band rolls
10-12: one waist band roll no panties
7-9: two waist band rolls no panties
<7: three waist band rolls no panties

The look at the date from the second quarter of the journey:
20+ : run round the car once
16-19 : run round the car twice
13-15: run round the car 3 times
10-12: run round the car 4 times
7-9: run round the car 5 times
<7: run round the car 6 times

Does that make it more acceptable?
EasyLeesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #25
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
If this is too repetitive, do it once or twice along the way instead...
Write out a note (or a bunch) including a link to this thread. Leave the note in the bathroom, or somewhere it may be found and invite the finder of the note to visit your thread and leave a message here.
This is intriguing, very different from other suggestions. I'm going to ponder this as I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet, but thank you!

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-09-2017, 02:37 AM   #26
Xraytd75

I've done this one before and found it quite arousing... wear either a skirt or pants you can easily pull down (yoga pants, etc). Get a dildo with a flat base and insert it into your pussy (thrust it in and out a few times to make sure it's plenty wet all over) and sit and drive with the dildo inside you. Obviously you don't want anything too long but definitely it's something you can feel. You'll notice every bump and turn in the roads. Feel free to keep it in for as long as you feel comfortable. It will definitely make your drive more interesting. Enjoy.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Dislikes: anal, messy, severe pain.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Xraytd75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:44 PM   #27
naughtylittlegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xraytd75 View Post
I've done this one before and found it quite arousing... wear either a skirt or pants you can easily pull down (yoga pants, etc). Get a dildo with a flat base and insert it into your pussy (thrust it in and out a few times to make sure it's plenty wet all over) and sit and drive with the dildo inside you. Obviously you don't want anything too long but definitely it's something you can feel. You'll notice every bump and turn in the roads. Feel free to keep it in for as long as you feel comfortable. It will definitely make your drive more interesting. Enjoy.
I like this idea. I actually purchased a purple plug with a flat base so that I could put it in my pussy and sit comfortably (a bruised cervix is not fun). If I did some stretching, though, I have a wider hollow plug that could be interesting...

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Old 08-09-2017, 11:59 PM   #28
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

This sort of thing happens at highway gas stations all the time. It is not sexual but if humiliation strikes you...
Wear pastel pants. When you have need of a pee break stop at a gas station but before you go inside fill your gas tank. Feel free to do a potty dance. Just when the tank fills let the water flow. Get a change of clothing you have prepared from your trunk. Go and change in the rest room.

If you wish to be more revealing, the new outfit could be skimpy. Perhaps a short skirt, braless, a bare midriff, a bikini, and or a bright and bold color. You would wear the outfit changing at the next stop.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 02:23 AM   #29
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

i think you should fuck your gearshift at least once in a parking bay.

to prepare for that i dare you to bare your breast a little under your dress - or maybe if you're wearing a bluse or somewhat and tease yourself while driving. perfect if you had some rubber bands at hand to put them around your breast.
stroke your breast, your nipples - but not touch your pussy or your legs.. if you feel you want to or your hands moving slightly down, slap your pussy (just light) for that failure.

you have to tease yourself that way as long as you find a suitable place - a parking bay where you have to get over your gearshift (put a condom over) and masturbate till you orgasm.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 02:55 PM   #30
naughtylittlegirl

Thank you again to everyone who has suggested ideas for me to try some light hidden public/semi public on my roadtrips. I just wanted to include the link to the list I have planned so far: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83765

And as many have expressed concern, I will be only doing these if the right situation presents itself - I am not endangering myself for kink, that's not my preference. Still very happy to hear suggestions if anyone has ideas, and I will post a detailed travel diary after each roadtrip both here and on my blog (the first will be out early next week, if all goes well).

About Me/Kinks/Limits

Blog Post Masterlist

Off-Site Blog

My Toybox

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, hidden public, public, semi public, tasks