Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
essiambrekevin

Cool Public Crossdressing dare for males! (includes shopping)

For this dare, you are required to have the following:
A short Skirt
Pantyhose (or if you want to shave/wax and moisturize instead, power to ya!)
Female pantys
A Bra (if more daring, go for a bigger size!)
Female shoes
a Female shirt

Optional:
A Diaper
duck tape (or any other strong adhesive tape)

to begin, pack all the female items into a bag (or wear them under your male clothes) and go to your destination. when you arrive, put on your female clothes (or take off the male clothes) and go into the store. wander around and look at some female clothing. before you leave, you have to buy something. once you leave, you can get back into male clothes (or not!).

Remember to have fun and be safe!

Might do: Full public, Messy, scat/pee,

NEVER DO: Family, photos and/or videos.

I have Crossdressing Clothes and diapers. more items to come sometime in the future.

i have some money to buy things (if i feel the need to buy it). PM me if you need to know anything.

Cheers! happy daring!
essiambrekevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
essiambrekevin

Cool Did my own dare

Sorry, i forgot to mention what the Diaper and Duck tape were for, so i'll just tell you what i did.

So i packed the Diaper, Duck tape, Pantyhose, shoes(i chose flats), Bra, Skirt, Shirt(i just wore a regular guy shirt), panty's, and i brought a purse just so it went with the outfit. i got changed near the value village in a little wooded area. when i went to get changed, i first took a piece of duck tape and taped down my pen15, then put the diaper over top so the bulge didn't show too much. i then put on the pantyhose then the panty's, i put on the shoes(flats for this dare) and then put on the skirt. next, i put the bra on(i used a training bra cause it's the only white one i have) then put my white shirt on. i then put the purse with all my stuff in it(money, health card, debit card, student ID card, etc) and put it over my shoulder. i then went into the value village and looked around at the female items for a bit. i first went looking for a shirt(cause i only own one female shirt) and i didn't find one. so, i went looking for a dress. i found a nice summer dress that has blue and green flowers on a white fabric. i then moved onto the skirt section, i found a nice pink skirt. now i had enough of looking around, so i went to check out. there was just one problem with the cashier i had, she liked to talk and ask a lot of questions and i had not worked on my female voice. i nodded to most of it. i finally got outside and went back to the treed area to try on my new clothes. and to my surprise, they fit! it was such a rush! next time I'm wearing a bigger bra, and wearing my high heels. luckily, i didn't have to bend over at any time... although it would make you wonder who's staring at my ass xD

I have Crossdressing Clothes and diapers. more items to come sometime in the future.

i have some money to buy things (if i feel the need to buy it). PM me if you need to know anything.

Cheers! happy daring!
Old 05-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
paul19

I wish I had the guts to try this, great dare though.
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
essiambrekevin

well i had to work up a lot of guts to do this..... the part that i needed the most guts for was actually doing it. i had enough guts to tell some of my not so close friends about some of what i did(like the dressing as a girl in public)

Anyways, thanks for reading it... and replying.

Cheers! happy daring!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes, crossdress, public