Old 06-17-2018, 10:40 AM   #61
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

246.50 gC - getDare Account
9.00 gC - 3 hours with a buttplug
-------------
255.50 gC - Remaining

Reports

Buttplug: Wearing my buttplug now for 3 hours and still feel comfortable. Love the feeling of being filled in my ass. Won't take it out now, just wanted to report that I hit the 50 gC.

Deposited: 52.00 gC

I guess, I could buy an orgasm now... But I won't do it :-) It is too fast for me, I will wait some days longer. The edges and ruined orgasms are too much fun to stop this game now.

Perhaps someone should tease me to make it harder for me.

What about the specials in the first post?
Old 06-17-2018, 11:12 AM   #62
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

255.50 gC - getdare account
10 gc - 10 edges
--------
265.50 gc remaining

report:
jenni had me sign up for this and gave me two sets of rolls accumulating to a total of 10 edges. I completed 5 of them last night after a long teasing session, and I completed the remaining 5 just now

Deposited: 10 gc

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 12:15 PM   #63
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

265.50 gC - getDare Account
3.00 gC - another hour with a buttplug
9.00 gC - 15 minutes with 6 clamps on my body
-------------
277.50 gC - Remaining

Reports

Buttplug: Wearing my buttplug for another hour.
Clamps: I put 3 clothespins on my balls and three on my penis. It started to hurt after 30 seconds, but was ok after 5 minutes. After 10 minutes the pain was nearly away if I didn't move. But the removal was painful. It is all in the head, next time I will try longer. Cock is dripping just from the pain.

Deposited: 64.00 gC
Old 06-17-2018, 01:15 PM   #64
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I would like to join the getDare bank. I think my posts will mostly be donations since I cannot really cum anyways... But either way here we go.

277.50 gC -getDare Account
50.00 gC -Clamps for 5 minutes (50 for 10 minutes)
0.20 gC - 5 minutes gagged (2 sets)
-------------
327.7 - Remaining

Report:

I have not done clips in awhile, but I know I can take 50 on my breasts so I just decided to nail out what I need to make a deposit in the off chance my bf and I decide to have sex before I can earn more points. I don't think this will be for a bit, but I would rather not risk it. It does hurt, but the pain isn't bad. It will hurt more taking them all off. I like being able to play with clothespins. I haven't convinced my boyfriend to put them on me yet. I think I need to physically put them in his hands. Either way, ten minutes is rather easy for me to bang out. The pain is minor right now.

I was wrong. I just finished my ten minutes and they actually did not hurt that bad coming off. I was pleasantly surprised.

The gag is another story. I have a small penis gag and while it is not painful, I do have a strong gag reflex. So ten minutes of being gagged is probably plenty for me before my brain starts to freakout and puke. So yes, I just wanted to get involved in a game like this for once so here I am.

Deposit: $50.20

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 01:23 PM   #65
JAZ

327.70 gC - getDare account
5.50 gC - clamps balls
2.00 gC - 2 edges
----------
335.20 gC - Remaining

11 clothespins x 5 minutes on my balls. Removal was painful as always. Hey darkblue, I can buy a cum now too, but I'll hold out with you, OK? As of today, I'm one week since my last cum - I'm horny, especially with all the recent edges, but I'll keep going. As with not removing sharply pinching clamps on your balls, it's a fun test of willpower.

Deposited: 58.00 gC
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
JAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:11 AM   #66
otrsan

Hi, great concept for a game! May i please become a member?

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 02:05 AM   #67
Slave2000

Please can I become a member

Estimated cum date = 14 February 2020

I’m the property of nick
Slave2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:39 AM   #68
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrsan View Post
Hi, great concept for a game! May i please become a member?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave2000 View Post
Please can I become a member
Yes you both may

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:51 AM   #69
SubRed92
Account Banned

335.20 gC - getDare Account
1.00 gC - 1 Edge
-------------
336.20 gC - Remaining

Reports
1 Edges: Did not do much today but one single edge. I was edging while someone was in the room so that's special I guess? I was contemplating going for five but feared going too far. I would say it was almost a ruined orgasm, but only a single bead of cum escaped.

Deposited: 28.00 gC
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 08:25 AM   #70
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

336.20 gC - getdare account
4 gc - deepthoat
3 gc - edge
---------
343.20 gc remaining

I had done 80 deepthoats last night. Never done so many my jaw was so sore omg. And just before that i had owed someone 3 edges and did thoes aswell

Deposited: 17 gc

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 08:26 AM   #71
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

336.20 gC - getDare Account
6.00 gC - another two hours with a buttplug
-------------
342.20 gC - Remaining

Reports

Buttplug: Wearing my buttplug for another two hours, as a dare via kik, thank you!

Deposited: 70.00 gC

I think, I will leave here and extend my denial time alone, not much response here. Since I got enough gC-money the thrill is gone, it was too easy.

I would propose, that every ruined orgasm leads to a new total of 0 gC for the owner. Would make the edges way more risky. And I would set down the points for everything to a 5th to make it harder to achieve the first 50 gC. Denial gets interesting after 7 or 10 days, everything earlier is easy.

So, what do I have to pay?

If anyone is interested to play this game with different rules with me, let me know, here or via kik.

Thank you Butterfly, for this wonderful idea! It was a great time :-)
Old 06-18-2018, 08:51 AM   #72
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

You are all doing so awesome!!!!!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 06-18-2018, 09:57 AM   #73
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
I think, I will leave here and extend my denial time alone, not much response here. Since I got enough gC-money the thrill is gone, it was too easy.
Although I feel that the rates works for me, I think I understand how you feel. I noticed some of you earning the gCs really fast! However, there are people like me who don't have the time or privacy to earn gCs as quickly.

I did ask about whether there would be change in rates in the future when the bank just opened. It is still too early to determine if any of it needs to be changed. Perhaps there can be different "account types" with different deposit rates and withdrawal options? This way someone can choose an account that is at a harder difficulty if he wishes.

On a side note, you can buy custom dares with your gC! It doesn't have to be an orgasm. Also, to make it harder for yourself with the current rules, perhaps you can decide that tasks from other dares you receive do not count as a deposit.

On the part about payment for leaving, it seems its just a 25gC cost, as long as you've earned 10 + 50 gC. I'm not too sure though, perhaps Butterfly can clarify?
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:37 AM   #74
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
Although I feel that the rates works for me, I think I understand how you feel. I noticed some of you earning the gCs really fast! However, there are people like me who don't have the time or privacy to earn gCs as quickly.

I did ask about whether there would be change in rates in the future when the bank just opened. It is still too early to determine if any of it needs to be changed. Perhaps there can be different "account types" with different deposit rates and withdrawal options? This way someone can choose an account that is at a harder difficulty if he wishes.

On a side note, you can buy custom dares with your gC! It doesn't have to be an orgasm. Also, to make it harder for yourself with the current rules, perhaps you can decide that tasks from other dares you receive do not count as a deposit.

On the part about payment for leaving, it seems its just a 25gC cost, as long as you've earned 10 + 50 gC. I'm not too sure though, perhaps Butterfly can clarify?
Sorry, it has been difficult to keep up with the thread throughout the weekend as I have been pretty busy.

As things are just starting, there are going to be adjustments as we go, but it is all about trial and error right now.

Part of the fun I think comes with the custom dares. There is obviously a lot more interactive fun to be had that way. However, in order to be allowed to do that, you need to prove your dedication to the thread by earning your dues.

Yes, as long as you have earned 50 + 10 gC you may leave, just make sure to record your 25gC withdrawal when you do.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 06-18-2018, 12:28 PM   #75
otrsan

336.20 gC - getDare Account
17.00 gC - 17 Edges
-------------
353.20 gC - Remaining

Reports
17 Edges: I did 15 edges last night to get things started. It worked! I’m already feeling really achey and leaky. Then a couple more this morning. I had to be careful not to go over the edge. Even though a ruined O is worth more, it feels like cheating so I’ll avoid.

Deposited: 17.00 gC

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk