Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-07-2018, 11:31 AM   #1
QuestionableNinja
Baby Member

Lightbulb Risky Swimsuit Dare

To do this dare, you'll need an old string bikini or baggy swimming trunks that you don't plan on using anymore, and a pair of scissors.

The dare's simple. You get to choose the location - beach, pool, wherever you'd normally turn up to go swimming, only this time around your swimsuit won't be in pristine condition.

Before going out, take the pair of scissors to the bikini string / swimming trunks waist string and make an incision about half the width of the actual string. This way, the swimsuit will stay taut, but only as long as the remainder of the string doesn't snap. You might survive the outing with your swimsuit intact, or it might just leave you in an embarrassing state at any moment.

I made a list of extras that gradually increase in riskiness level:
1) Don't bring any spare clothes. If your swimsuit bails, pray your towel is nearby.
2) Make sure the string is done up extra, but still comfortably tight. The tighter the string, the more of a risk you'll run.
3) Challenge yourself to do at least one cannonball/cartwheel while you're there.
4) Cut 3/4s along the string beforehand instead of halfway across.
5) Make multiple incisions in the same string.
6) Cut the string completely, then patch it up with something that's bound to fail like a scrap of tape.

That's it! Planning on trying this dare out myself when Summer comes up. Please leave your thoughts and suggestions!
QuestionableNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to QuestionableNinja for this post:
Old 06-13-2018, 03:47 PM   #2
Locker.room.sub

I will definitely be doing this! Thanks for the idea!

likes: hypnosis, edging, light public, semi-public, humilitation, swimming dares, pics
dislikes: video, cum eating, public, half face pics
Soft Limits: Face pics
hard limits: social suicide, family, private info, anal, cbt, public where I am likely to catch a court case

Endless pictures and videos aren't my idea of fun

Kik: Locker.room.sub

PM dares:
ADD- you can give me any reasonable and within limits PM dare to add to this list
Locker.room.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Locker.room.sub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bikini, dare, nude, risk, swimsuit