Old 06-13-2018, 07:03 AM   #1
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default Wrong guy / embarassed

So I am supposed to meet with this guy who will put ne through my paces, outside at this park at 11pm. I am a humiliation junkie. I want him to do...well...all sorts if stuff. I am waiting for him. He is a little late, when I see a shadow in the distance. I get out of my car wearing only my green, thong. As a guy this looks doubly stupid, I think. I am barefoot...all but nude except for this thong. The shadow, this guy, takes a circuutous route to me. I step a little into what light there is from a distant streetlight. The guy doesnt say anything. I try tocover myself a little, knowing that, at any moment, I will be, probably, robbed of any dignity anf completely nude.

Silently, the guy grabs my bare ass. He then asks me what I am doing. I feel stupid. I thought I told him what I wanted. He asks again. I say...okay...I want you to use me, to pee on me, spit on me, youcan have my ass.

I feel sexy and like an idiot at the same time.

"I was just walking by" he says, "and thought I would see what you are doing. " He walks away, trips and then says, I thought you wrre out walking or swimming. I watch in as he leaves. I wondered why my guy freaked out and left?

As *I drive off, mad that this guy took off on me...I get an email saying the guy I am meeting is on the way.

What? You were just here! You grabbed my ass and left!

Nope...he says...some guy grabbed your ass?

So...I just told a random dude while mostly naked my darkest fantasy and let him grab my ass.

I am shocked, excited and freaked all at once. I am meeting my friend tonight.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 08-19-2018, 02:26 PM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Hah, nice!

I've always enjoyed your dares. They're right up my alley. I love that you're daring enough to do something like this. I'd love to hear how it went when your friend actually showed up!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk