Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-10-2018, 08:48 PM   #1
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ask about living with my master

Hello everyone

I'm starting this new thread on the orders of my master with whom I'm living from past few months. Feel free to ask me anything about this relationship or any personal questions that doesn't include my personal/professional details.

The dirtiest the questions, the more fun it'll be to answer them.

Thank you everyone in advance...

Also an obedient sub who knows how to please her master.
Sxyvirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:26 PM   #2
mildura man

whats the most humiliating thing you have done for your master?
have you done any outdoor activity's with your master?
Old 06-10-2018, 11:33 PM   #3
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildura man View Post
whats the most humiliating thing you have done for your master?
have you done any outdoor activity's with your master?
The most humiliating thing was when master took me to a nice restaurant, I was wearing only a short floral skirt with low cut black top and no undies.
Master had reserved a table at the extreme end of restaurant, far away from the entrance. It was a nice restaurant and the tables had long satin table clothes that covered me from the persons sitting next to our table. He kept his hand on my upper thighs when the waiter was taking our order. When waiter asked me what would I like to have, right then master put his hand on my pussy, rubbing my wet clit. My face was already flushed and that made me let out a small moan. Waiter was quite confused as he was unable to see his hand burried between my legs and master chuckled knowing how wet i was for him.
Later he made me keep my legs spread open, and i was sitting on my bare bottom. I could feel my pussy juices dripping down onto the seat and making it wet.
Then master dropped his spoon little far away from our table and ordered me to pick it up without bending my knees while facing my back towards master. The thought of what it would do, made me leak some more juices. I was a wet mess between my legs.
When I did what he ordered me, my boobs literally hang out from my top and the three boys sitting next to our table were starring at me with their lustful eyes. I quickle ran back to my table.

Just when the waiter came with the bill. Master inserted two of his fingers inside my juicy love hole. Master whispered in my ear "Tonight once we reach home, you are going to be sore between your legs" and he chuckled again.... His tone was low but I think the waiter overheard me cause now he was also smiling as if he knows about my wetness and how hard master was in his pants. That was so embarrassing.

While we were leaving the restaurant, I could feel my juices trailing down towards my ankles and now not only the three boys but the waiter was also starring at my legs.....

That night master really fucked me so hard that I had to stay at home for the next day, as I was unable to walk....

The following 2 users say Thank You to Sxyvirginia for this post:
Old 06-11-2018, 12:04 AM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Tell us about your very first day when you went to live under your Master''s roof.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:55 AM   #5
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Tell us about your very first day when you went to live under your Master''s roof.
Being a student and getting admission in a nice University in master's city opened this opportunity to live together with master. My parents did help in shifting and moving in master's house as it is near to my university, my parents didn't mind. I introduced master as a cousin of my friend and they've no idea about this master sub relationship.

I was quite nervous at first but i wanted to do this, i wanted to be there for Master's pleasure all the time. After my parents left, master called me in his room. Asked about my studies and how i was feeling. I told master, I'm bit nervous. He said there's only one way to make yourself comfortable and that is by introducing to your new lifestyle. The sooner I get introduced to this, the sooner i would adapt myself to this new lifestyle.

Master is 6 feet and 2 inches tall whereas I'm just 5 feet. It made him look even more dominant and in charge of the situation. Even though i was trembling under my skin, but my body was submitting to my master.

Master was very polite with his words and there was coldness in his voice, his stern looks were making me more nervous. He took me to a room, sort of dungeon room and said. Today I'll inspect you in person. For the first time, master was going to see my body in real, being present in the room and not just online. I felt tickling between my legs....

Master sat on a chair and ordered me to strip naked.... That was his first order since I entered his house.... With shaky hands I started to strip. Removed my jeans and top. Was going for my bra but master stopped me.

Now turn around and bend forward...
I did as I was told. Bending forward made my ass come out and master was enjoying the scene.

Now spread your legs wide.
I did the same, my boobs were visible hanging between my legs.... I saw master walking towards me..... My heart started to beat faster than ever. First time domeone was watching me half naked from so close.

Master stood near me and then spanked my ass lightly through my panty. He seem enjoying the furm texture of my ass as he his hand lingered there for more than required time.... Then he removed my panty in one swift move and sat between my legs..
As if inspecting my privates from real close.... I was feeling ashamed for doing this and being there with master. But that was a mutual agreement, master didn't force me to live with him....
Another soank landed on my bare ass, this time harder than before and a few more. Spanking was not only making my ass red but it was also turning me on. I could feel the wetness and the tickling from hot breathe of master on my pussy... Not sure if master was doing that on purpose.....
He held both cheeks of my ass and opened them to see my asshole. Soon one of his hand was cupping my bare wet pussy....

It made me closer to edge, and a soft moan escaped my mouth..Followed by master's chuckle...
Someone seems horny tonight, master commented...
I wish i could die of shame but i didn't....
Stand straight- master demanded.
Hands behind your back.

Master came forward and took my boobs in his hands while looking at my face. I was looking straight at his broad chest...
He removed the straps of my bra and unbuckled it from behind... Making it fall on the floor.

He took my naked boobs in his hands again and started to knead them... Occassionally switching to pinching and pulling on my nipples...
I felt butterflies in my stomach and all my blood running towards my clit.... I was becoming dizzy from master's experienced touch on my body.... Snd the realisation of me being completely nsked while master didn't even lose a thread was enough to make me realize who was in charge...

Master slowly took my boobs in his mouth, sucking them one by one... He moved downwards kissing my belly and forcing his mouth between my legs... Licking all the juices. It was my first time being licked down there in real... He continued to suck my clit and with his two big fingers, he was fucking my oussy... All that was too good to be real....
Being a newbie with almost zero orgasm control, I came all over his mouth but he kept eating me out continuously....

He stood up and pulled me close to him, my boobs pressed against his chest....

You need alot of training..... For now get used to this nudity and you're on denial of touching yourself and cumming without my permission...
I was on cloud nine from that orgasm and all I could manage to say was Thank you master...

Go and sleep now... Will talk tomorrow....
With that said, I wished Master Good night and went to sleep in my room...

The following 2 users say Thank You to Sxyvirginia for this post:
Old 06-11-2018, 09:46 PM   #6
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1 does he make you serve him nude
2 does he make you be nude well others around
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:50 PM   #7
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
1 does he make you serve him nude
2 does he make you be nude well others around
1 Yes sir.. master keeps me nude around him
2. semi nude = without undies only

Old 06-11-2018, 09:57 PM   #8
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

what is the dirtiest thing you had to do

does he ever make you lick his bare feet

have you had to a bj on him and friends
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 10:12 PM   #9
jt1
Distinguished Member

Do you have any limits with your master?
Would you allow your master to have another female (or male) slave with you?
What is your favorite scent of your master's body?
What is your least favorite scent of your master's body?
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 10:35 PM   #10
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
what is the dirtiest thing you had to do

does he ever make you lick his bare feet

have you had to a bj on him and friends
1. sitting in my own puddle of juices... while master recorded all that on his cam taking the closeup shots
2. NO sir
3. Yes sir .. i have given bj to master only

Old 06-11-2018, 10:38 PM   #11
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
Do you have any limits with your master?
Would you allow your master to have another female (or male) slave with you?
What is your favorite scent of your master's body?
What is your least favorite scent of your master's body?
1. yes sir there are some hard limits here
2. No sir... If master asks me, then its a BIG NO for another slave
3. His natural body scent
4. scent of master's messy thing in the toilet

Old 06-11-2018, 11:04 PM   #12
jt1
Distinguished Member

In the last 30 days, what has your master done with you that made you the most turned on?
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 11:55 PM   #13
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
In the last 30 days, what has your master done with you that made you the most turned on?
Master was on his trip this month for most of the time...
but he made me do things on cam for him which turned me on like hell.... because when i was posing nude for master, he was commenting in dirty language like how much he miss my pussy lips wrapped around his cock or how he wanna eat me from my asshole to my clit and bitting my nipples..... Dirty talking with my master always turns me on... I was on denial but he let me squirt for him on cam... just like old long distance relationship days ....

Old 06-12-2018, 12:13 AM   #14
axmurderer14

1. Whats the most uncomfortable thing you were made to do?
2. Are you allowed to masturbate? If so, how often?
3. Whats the most painful thing you are made to do?
4. If master brought his friends home and told you to strip, would you do it?
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk