Old 05-18-2018, 10:28 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Bug Mummified and squirming

This is my submission for the may writing competition. Hope more people will join in!

“HMMMMPPFF!” I screamed. At least, I tried to. The big inflatable gag in my mouth made it almost impossible to produce any sound. I tried wriggling again, tried to get my arms loose at least, but I couldn’t move an inch. The itch was driving me mad!
I listened for signs of life and there was Sir somewhere next to me, snoring contently. Inwardly, I fumed at this. How dare he be so comfortable while he made me spend the day mummified from head to toe, sitting...here! My skin was crawling, quite literally. Before Sir had wrapped me up, he had edged me with a vibrator. I had almost come. Almost...

This was excruciating, because he’d kept me in denial for the last few weeks. I was wet and panting and thinking “this is it. Finally, I’ll get my orgasm, it’s really happening...” But then he’d stopped... And taken out the cling film and duct tape he had packed in his bag. Before I knew it, he’d grabbed my wrists and taped them together. Then my ankles. He stood me upright and wrapped the tape around me, starting at my ankles until it reached my upper thighs. I hopped, trying to keep my balance. Then, smiling, he produced a big dildo and my inflatable butt plug. He calmly lubed them up, while I was asking, begging Sir to tell me what he had planned. “I thought this was supposed to be a relaxing camping trip!?” I said, trying to conceal the panic in my voice. He smiled even more and said “yes, very relaxing and entertaining... for me...” he tipped me over and put me down on my stomach. The dildo and plug were shoved inside and tightly secured in place with a crotch rope. I moaned and Sir pumped the butt plug up a little. Then he continued the wrapping. Now, my whole lower body was incased in cling film and a layer of duct tape on top. The tube and pump of the butt plug were sticking out behind me like a silly looking tail. Sir saw me looking at it and grinned. “Oh the fun I’ll have with that... I can pump it up as far as I like, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Then, he calmly took out a new roll of tape, sat me up, and started to wrap my torso. My hands and arms were also being encased, and soon, I was completely wrapped and powerless. The only thing Sir had left free were my tits. They were protruding from the wrappings like two big swollen water balloons. Sir gave my nipples a flick and was happy with the reaction he got. I cursed. “I demand you let me go immediately hmmmggff”

My screaming got cut off when a big rubber object was pushed into my mouth. Just like the butt plug there was a tube with a balloon attached to the end. Sir gave it a few pumps and the rubber in my mouth expanded. Every sound I tried to make was effectively muffled. A large leather panel attached to a harness kept it firmly in place and Sir strapped the whole contraption around my head. There was no way of pushing it out! Then, more tape. It was wrapped around my shoulders, my neck and then my head. Sir had put a blindfold on and now he taped over it. I was completely blind, mute, immobilised and stuffed like a turkey. I felt the butt plug being pumped up some more, and I moaned involuntarily. Then, the gag expanded some more. I went quit, as I guessed this was what Sir wanted from me. Then, I felt Sir grab my tits. He squeezed them, painfully. He slapped them and twisted my nipples. I knew without seeing that he was having fun.

My equilibrium suddenly shifted and I was upright, standing on my feet. I felt a painful pull on my nipples and then, another one. Through the wrappings I heard Sir say: “come on, you can still hop”. I did. I didn’t want my nipples to be hurt more so I followed the direction Sir was pulling me in. It was scary, because I didn’t know where I was going. I felt grass beneath my feet and sometimes I stepped on little rocks and pebbles which hurt a lot. After a few metres I was panting and sweating. The duct tape didn’t leave any room to breathe and it happened to be a lovely summer day. I heard Sir whistle, which infuriated me. He was so happy while he was giving me such a hard time. I protested through my gag, which resulted in some more pumps. I was properly silenced by this and I tried to hop obediently after him.

Finally, he stopped. I could feel him grab me and I shrieked because I thought I was falling over. But I didn’t. Sir lowered me to the ground in a sitting position. This was very uncomfortable, because now all my weight was resting on the plug and the dildo. I had no choice but to accept this though. There was no way I could move and try to make myself more comfortable. I felt something being tied tightly around my neck. I couldn’t move forward anymore, neither could I fall over.

I jumped as a cold sticky substance was being put on my tits. Extra attention was paid to my nipples and they went very stiff. Another pump of my gag and butt plug and everything went quit.

I just sat there, immobilised. I heard a bottle pop, and a glass being poured. Sir was sighing. I tested my bonds. Not an inch of slack. I would only get free whenever Sir decided to release me.
I sighed, tried to relax, but it wasn’t easy. Everything was so tightly compressed and the plugs were very intrusive, pushing themselves inside. Another sigh and...

Something was tickling my right tit. It started at the bottom and went up towards my nipple. I tried to wriggle it off. Probably a bug. We were camping in the forest after all. Then, some more tickling, on the left now. More wriggling, but no result. I thought of the view Sir must’ve been having. A squirming mummified little pet and two round squishy boobs sticking out. The itchy feeling didn’t stop. Instead, the tickling and itching actually became worse. Before I knew it, I could feel both my tits itching like crazy and I was panting and moaning. It felt like thousands of little bugs were crawling over them. What the hell was this!? “HMMPFF” I tried to yell at Sir. The itch went downwards now. Under the tape and wrappings, they were everywhere, on my stomach, my back, my neck and my face. “Oh god no, don’t let them crawl up my nose!” I thought! “NNGHH!”

A little distance away, I could hear laughing. Sir! He was laughing at me. “Oh yes, I’ve always wanted to do this. I’ve been intrigued by the idea ever since you showed me a video of a slave tied down on an ant hill. So, thank you pet. This is proving to be highly entertaining.”
I tried to scream! Had he really done this!? No way, please no. But the gag got pumped up again and I tried to settle down. They were only stupid little ants anyway. What was the big deal? I breathed in, exhaled, breathed in... and screamed again when I felt them approach my labia. Nnnoooo! It itched like crazy! What felt like a whole army of the little fuckers, marched downwards over my clit and explored every fold of skin. I writhed and moaned, screamed through my gag and tried to escape. But it was all pointless. There was no other option than to simply endure this torture.

I heard Sir say “These strawberries are really tasty. Hmm and I simply love the Chardonnay you picked my pet. Excellent choice.” Unfortunately, there was no way that I could show Sir exactly how pissed off I was. I had bought that bottle yes, because I thought we would be enjoying it together damn it! The butt plug was pumped up again and I felt so incredibly stuffed now. I moaned. The tickling in my pussy did something funny to me. I could feel myself getting wet. It was maddening, it drove me crazy, not being able to do anything about it, but it also stimulated me in a way that I never thought would be possible. Time faded as I alternated between screaming through my gag in panic, and writhing with insane horniness. I was a sweaty, exhausted mess. “Well, the wine was nice,” Sir said,” but it’s time to do a nap now. See you later little pet.”

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 05-19-2018 at 04:04 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 05-18-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Great start. I really look forward to how it will go on.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:43 AM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

Well, this was meant as a short, open ended story. So you'll have to use your imagination

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk