Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-03-2017, 12:25 AM   #16
Pet_Peter

I don't know if this would be possible near you as I don't know if there is a place around to do this. So if it works you need to judge that yourself. Best would be a forest with enough hiding places.
For this dare she needs 2 sets of clothes. One set old (or cheap) and on the throw away list. She should wear the old ones and put the extra set in a plastic bag. Also she should take a pair of scissors with her. Now she should go to the area and find a good hiding place for your plastic bag with the good clothes. If she went by bike/car, she puts your bike/car keys in as well. Hide them really well!! Don't take anything else with her then the scissors. Of course she can have shoes on. Heels would be an additional torture.
Now she should walk the trails about 10 minutes, 20 if she really needs a longer thrill (up to you). Then she should get of the trail, undress and shred her old clothes to pieces with the scissors. The result naked in the forest and a long way from her clothes that she can wear. I hope it is not too busy on the trails, as she have to go back to her other set of clothes. Good luck and have fun!
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet_Peter for this post:
Old 09-03-2017, 04:53 AM   #17
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Starting to get some great ideas and I am sure Slave_E is starting to get the shivers

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 05:05 AM   #18
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE] Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Go on all fours.
Put clover clamps on your nipples and attach to something in front of you.
Behind yourself attach a suction cup dildo which is only 1-2 cm inside you when the nipples are not stretched - make adjustments to the clamps if needed.
You can ride a dildo to cum while painfully stretching your nipples.

For added pleasure gag and blindfolded yourself. [Quote]

I stole this from Bee9 on Juanita's thread

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=318172&page=12

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 09-03-2017, 10:48 AM   #19
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Hello! I wish you luck with all your tasks! Hope you find this is entertaining and appropriate.

You will start with a minimum of 90 minutes of nipple play and torture. They should be clamped, twisted, teased, flicked, and pinched. You must also melt at least 2 ice cubes on them. We want your nipples hypersensitive. During this time you must also edge twice.*

Now dress in a fairly loose fitting shirt (We want the fabric to rub and tease your nipples) and a skirt of your choice, insert a plug and put Bobby pins on your nipples. This is all you may wear, no shoes or socks.

Now you must go out for a walk. You must spend a minimum of 20 minutes outside. Your goal is to find a place discreet enough to cum. The only condition is it may not be a bathroom stall or a place with a door that can be locked.*
You may return home once you have had an orgasm.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:34 PM   #20
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Thanks Asslvr

I may tweak it a little, as Emily finds wool very itchy so she will wear a thin wool jumper and depending on the weather in Berlin when she does the task I may allow 5-6 inch high sandal heels ( but double her time outside)

Old 09-04-2017, 01:31 AM   #21
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Thank you for all the suggestions

I will close this at midnight CET (Central European Time) and picking the three tasks for Slave_E

Any more suggestions gratefully received

Old 09-04-2017, 11:52 AM   #22
andy4
Distinguished Member

The sub should have her nipples tied with a ribbon and bow.

This have both the engorging effect as well as draw even more attention to them as people will notice the bows.

Perhaps even a nice rope bra to push those tits ( regardless of size ) up and out; it can be done with a thin clothes line if needed. If the rope bra is added I would suggest a nice crotch string tied to the front and back of the bra.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:59 PM   #23
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post

This have both the engorging effect as well as draw even more attention to them as people will notice the bows.

Perhaps even a nice rope bra to push those tits ( regardless of size ) up and out; it can be done with a thin clothes line if needed. If the rope bra is added I would suggest a nice crotch string tied to the front and back of the bra.
I am liking this a lot she has quite perky nipples so tying the ribbon should not be too hard. But I will leave out the Rope (I always think it is better done by a Dom/me otherwise the rope sags when self tied

Old 09-04-2017, 01:06 PM   #24
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

OMG... Please allow me to add a comment: I'd love to do it... So simple and yet so embarrassing...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 03:25 PM   #25
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Thank you to everyone who has helped with this TorD

I love so many of the suggestions I will let you all (and Slave_E) know her fate on this thread tomorrow

Mr Charcol

Old 09-05-2017, 12:08 AM   #26
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Default close but not chosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRuthE View Post
Here's a real simple one:

Have Slave E go bra-less and don a thin enough blouse that her breasts and nipples can be distinguished through the material. She should then go to a public place . . . a park, shopping mall, bus station, whatever. There she'll find a sitting spot, pull up her skirt in disarray to expose her pretty panties (or, no panties, if you prefer) and pretend to fall asleep with a book on her lap. In her fainted nap, she can rub her nipples, massage her breasts, or scratch her vagina . . . . whatever you direct. This, of course, should be in view of any passersby. Any directions could be given to her by cellphone which would "awaken" her for a few moments to rearrange her as you'd like.

I used this once with a transwoman submissive at the South Coast Plaza in Irving, California and she had an audience assembled before she "awoke." Of course, part of the attraction there was her "unusual" crotch display.
Dear Ms RuthE

Thank you for this suggestion. I did not choose it as one as Slave_E once went to one of the Parks in Berlin to a very secluded spot and had to edge with her eyes shut. She was startled into opening her eyes by an angry middle aged lady ranting at her. Sometimes even the liberal Germans get stroppy.

It took a lot of reassurance and time before she was willing to do semi public again.

Old 09-05-2017, 12:26 AM   #27
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Default The Chosen 4 Tasks

So I have picked 4 I know that I had said three but I see Master Car's task as a warm up task to help get her back into semi public..after all its been a while since my bitch has subbed openly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaz View Post
Have her go out in public for at least 2 hours with no bra. Every 20 minutes (6 times in total), she should tease her nipples until they're rock hard. If she's subtle, this is very doable.
This is to be done Wednesday and a short report by Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyan View Post
I have an suggestion, the details may need to be adjusted for to fit her circumstances, but I think you'll like the basic idea.
The basic idea is she has to publicly do suggestive and slightly crude but plausibly non-sexual acts whenever someone else sets off a trigger an example would be:
For the next week every time someone says und/and she must adjust her bra straps, every time they say was/what she must adjust her bra cups, every time someone says ja she must adjust her panties, every time someone says mir shy must scratch her breasts, and every time someone says any variant of fick or fotze she must scratch her crotch.
This is to be done on Friday and your report by Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslvr View Post
Hello! I wish you luck with all your tasks! Hope you find this is entertaining and appropriate.

You will start with a minimum of 90 minutes of nipple play and torture. They should be clamped, twisted, teased, flicked, and pinched. You must also melt at least 2 ice cubes on them. We want your nipples hypersensitive. During this time you must also edge twice.*

Now dress in a fairly loose fitting shirt (We want the fabric to rub and tease your nipples) and a skirt of your choice, insert a plug and put Bobby pins on your nipples. This is all you may wear, no shoes or socks.

Now you must go out for a walk. You must spend a minimum of 20 minutes outside. Your goal is to find a place discreet enough to cum. The only condition is it may not be a bathroom stall or a place with a door that can be locked.*
You may return home once you have had an orgasm.
A couple of changes to this one rather than a loose shirt a wool sweater (Slave_E finds wool very itchy) and as the weather is changing you can wear your highest strappy sandals but if possible try to do it barefoot as Asslvr explained to me it makes you feel more naked and vulnerable.

I hope you enjoy this one it may be your last chance to cum for a very long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post

I like this simple one do it but no rope work. It is to be done Thursday night when out with the girls

Master

Last edited by MrCharcol; 09-05-2017 at 08:45 AM. Reason: clarification

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation, punishment, semi public